It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

new GMG 25% voucher GMG25-DW6L1-6XGZ9

they made no specifics on which games it works.
The placeholder for Desura's latest Freedom Friday is up. The games are as predicted by , with one possible exception - instead of <span class="bold">Don't Move</span>, the graphic for the event shows [url=http://www.desura.com/games/null-divide]<span class="bold">Null Divide+</span> as one of the four games.

EDIT: Or perhaps not. Null Divide+ is currently marked as being for next week's FF, given its go-live date. Hurm, will have to see what the games really are when it is properly announced.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by IAmSinistar
amok: Get Re-Loaded - http://www.getloadedgo.com/

Pick any 2 of the following games for £6:

Foul Play
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
Surgeon Simulator 2013
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD
The Chaos Engine
Race Driver: GRID
Hotline Miami
Serious Sam 3 Seriously Digital Edition
Operation Flashpoint : Red River
Red Orchestra 2 GOTY
Sine Mora
Overlord II
Sniper Elite V2
Supreme Commander
Kung Fu Strike
Oil Rush
Damnation
Super Meat Boy
Batman Arkham City
Bastion
Omikron: The Nomad Soul
Daikatana

edit - they are all Steam codes.
Wow nice selection of games, although I don't think I want any of them.
IAmSinistar: The placeholder for Desura's latest Freedom Friday is up. The games are as predicted by , with one possible exception - instead of <span class="bold">Don't Move</span>, the graphic for the event shows [url=http://www.desura.com/games/null-divide]<span class="bold">Null Divide+</span> as one of the four games.

EDIT: Or perhaps not. Null Divide+ is currently marked as being for next week's FF, given its go-live date. Hurm, will have to see what the games really are when it is properly announced.
Segatakai, Don't Move, Monokrome and Olav & the Lute are your fearsome foursome this Freedom Friday!
Momo1991: Segatakai, Don't Move, Monokrome and Olav & the Lute are your fearsome foursome this Freedom Friday!
You are correct, as is triock. Looks like we have a window into next week with Null Divide+ then. :)
Momo1991: Segatakai, Don't Move, Monokrome and Olav & the Lute are your fearsome foursome this Freedom Friday!
IAmSinistar: You are correct, as is triock. Looks like we have a window into next week with Null Divide+ then. :)
Olav & The Lute is downloading now... too bad you actually have to DL in order to add a free game to your library - but I'm kinda clueless so anyone know a better way?

The-Business: Use gog.com/redeem/COMEBACKTOGOG to get the following games 50% off:

Baldur's Gate 2 Complete: $4.99
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga: $4.99
Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete Edition: $4.99
Dungeon Keeper™ 2: $2.99
System Shock™ 2: $4.99
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe: $2.99
Myst: Masterpiece Edition: $2.99

Edit: Offer lasts until November 28 at 04:59 GMT.
Just a little bump for this great deal - thanks The-Business ;-)
Post edited November 22, 2013 by Momo1991
IAmSinistar: You are correct, as is triock. Looks like we have a window into next week with Null Divide+ then. :)
Yeah, Null Divide+, Plataforma, Lumen & Copycat next week. :p
triock: Yeah, Null Divide+, Plataforma, Lumen & Copycat next week. :p
Killjoy. ;P
IAmSinistar: ShinyLoot has kicked off their Winter Darkness Weekend Sale. Lots of grim games on special, including a coupole I haven't seen come around before (Morbid Land and Deep Eclipse). They are including the darkness of outer space in this classification, so anyone who missed the GOG sale on AquaNox 1& 2 can pick those up quite cheaply as well.
Thanks - there are a few that have caught my eye. I'm a bit cynical so just wanted to check if the DRM-free filters are the same as GOG. Also, the one time activation key - does that mean I can only download it once? Finally, are they all offline games stored on a HDD?

Sorry for being paranoid but I trust advice from here.
pigdog: [...] one time activation key [...]
it is a key which you only need to use once, and works forever. You can use the same key over and over. Save the key somewhere, and you can use it to activate the game again and again.

Some keys it needs to be online to activate, but most do not. What game is it?
amok: it is a key which you only need to use once, and works forever. You can use the same key over and over. Save the key somewhere, and you can use it to activate the game again and again.

Correct, in most cases it functions pretty much the same as a CD auth key would. ShinyLoot is good about answering inquiries about DRM as well. I wrote to them about the Trainz games and they confirmed that the original DRM those came with had been stripped out in their versions.
amok: it is a key which you only need to use once, and works forever. You can use the same key over and over. Save the key somewhere, and you can use it to activate the game again and again.

Thank you for the quick reply. I was looking at Morbid Land but am working my way through the offers, so may have more. I have no problem with activating keys online as long as that's it i.e. no requirement to be logged in or number of downloads limit. Incidentally, I'm not looking at abusing purchases with multiple downloads but would prefer not to be monitored by a big brother.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by pigdog

pigdog: Thank you for the quick reply. I was looking at Morbid Land but am working my way through the offers, so may have more. I have no problem with activating keys online as long as that's it i.e. no requirement to be logged in or number of downloads limit. Incidentally, I'm not looking at abusing purchases with multiple downloads but would prefer not to be monitored by a big brother.
I don't have that game, so I do not know whether it is online activation or not. But if it is the same for you, then it should be no worries.
Thanks again - May take a punt at Morbid Land, although I can't work out why it needs a 3 Ghz processor. Seems a bit of an overkill.

edit- If anyone has played it please give some feedback as I can't find any comprehensive reviews.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by pigdog
Not really a deal but i just stumbled over a neat "Metroidvania-style" platformer called <span class="bold">Project Black Sun</span>.
It's supposed to be quite difficult but it looks really nice and it only costs 1.49 € at GamersGate.