It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

alexkoti: WTF moment on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FKAADWK/

1 - The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $49.99
2 - XCOM: Enemy Unknown $19.99

Total Individual Price: $69.98
Bundle Price: $89.98
Well, you do save some clicks with the bundle. That's worth something, right?
Zombie Shooter .99c

Zombie Shooter 2 .99c

:D yay.

edit: heck here goes all sigma team games for .99c :D
Post edited November 22, 2013 by gbaz69
GG has Driver San Francisco DLX €3.74/$5, uPlay.

also for the Mac Version is on sale for teh same price!

I am not really into racing games but this hits a sweet spot for me

Desura has
Black Soul for €2, -75%

and

Qasir Al-Wasat: A Night in-Between for €2.49, -75
dyscode: GG has Driver San Francisco DLX €3.74/$5, uPlay.

also for the Mac Version is on sale for teh same price!

I am not really into racing games but this hits a sweet spot for me

Desura has
Black Soul for €2, -75%

and

Qasir Al-Wasat: A Night in-Between for €2.49, -75
Didn't realize Black Soul was on Desura now.. really hope Groupees Bundle of the Damned 2 gets desura keys for it.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by spoderman
Just made purchase on amazon digital download... and it requires their software, drat :(
schmea: UFO Extraterrestrials Gold is an average game made into a fantastic game by modders. In particular Greyfiend's Unimod makes it a game every strategy fan should have in their collection, especially if you're an XCOM fan.
Psyringe: The file in "step 1" is flagged as a virus by my security program. Wouldn't be the first time that a fan patch triggers a false positive, but since I don't know these guys - how reliable are they?
https://www.virustotal.com/cs/file/084779fece49cdbf90d7df42f7acd6fb23ceed9f057b7f134ae0715c6a9ba069/analysis/1385119220/
undeadcow: Does Amazon's $9.99 X-Com collection give you just one Steam key or is there a key for each game?
It's a single key.
undeadcow: Does Amazon's $9.99 X-Com collection give you just one Steam key or is there a key for each game?
It's a single key that covers the entire collection, I bought it yesterday.

Also in case anyone wonders... The Bioshock+Bioshock2+Duke Nukem Forever + Borderlands bundle has individual Steam codes per-game, and Duke Nukem has 2 expansions with individual keys as well.

gbaz69: Just made purchase on amazon digital download... and it requires their software, drat :(
Not necessarily... Depends on what it is. It offered me the software to download and I went ahead and let it, but all it did was connect to amazon and display the Steam key, then have a button to install... which just linked to a page on amazon's site teaching you how to install Steam and register the game. In other words, the Amazon "installer" was nothing but a useless unnecessary side diversion since they show the license keys right in your Amazon account profile also. :)

All one needs to do for Steam games anyway, is buy them, ignore the amazon downloader, go to your Game library and click to reveal the code, then copy and paste it into Steam's Redeem dialogue. Piece of cake.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by skeletonbow
ShinyLoot has kicked off their Winter Darkness Weekend Sale. Lots of grim games on special, including a coupole I haven't seen come around before (Morbid Land and Deep Eclipse). They are including the darkness of outer space in this classification, so anyone who missed the GOG sale on AquaNox 1& 2 can pick those up quite cheaply as well.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by IAmSinistar
I know that this is a never ending war between IAmSinistar & Psyringe, but I will try to predict games in Desura Freedom Friday :p

<span class="bold">Segatakai</span> - Stay calm. Find keys. Unlock doors. Guide your character to find the 8 missing pages and escape with your life!

<span class="bold">Don't Move</span> - Don't Move is a game about ludonarrative dissonance and player manipulation via investment systems.

<span class="bold">Monokrome</span> - Monokrome is a first person physics puzzle adventure where you manipulate coloured energy!

<span class="bold">Olav &amp; the Lute</span> - Dive into the post-apocalyptic fantasy world, solve puzzles, discover melodies and change the game-world!
Post edited November 22, 2013 by triock
Steam Marines is currently 50% off on Desura.
2,99€ instead of 5,99€. DRM free + Steam key
triock: I know that this is a never ending war between IAmSinistar & Psyringe, but I will try to predict games in Desura Freedom Friday :p
Interesting end-run tactic, for which I applaud your initiative. Personally, I suspect new entry <span class="bold">DataJack</span> may be one of the offerings. We'll see when the appointed time arrives. :)

EDIT: Ah, upon further examination, I believe you have indeed found the four games. All are scheduled to be available today. Well done!

I'm interested in DataJack as well, it reminds me of the old isometric Max Headroom game, both in style and in concept.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by IAmSinistar
triock: I know that this is a never ending war between IAmSinistar & Psyringe, but I will try to predict games in Desura Freedom Friday :p
Argh, a new contender with pre-cognitive abilities! I will have to inject more fuel into my brain ... ;)

(Thanks for posting! ;) )
Psyringe: Argh, a new contender with pre-cognitive abilities! I will have to inject more fuel into my brain ... ;)

(Thanks for posting! ;) )
Very true, I need to upgrade my system core in response. :)

I will be beginning the Thanksgiving break soon, so probably will not be around as much next week. The two of you will have to vie for next Friday's Crown Of The Free.
Get Re-Loaded - http://www.getloadedgo.com/

Pick any 2 of the following games for £6:

Foul Play
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
Surgeon Simulator 2013
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD
The Chaos Engine
Race Driver: GRID
Hotline Miami
Serious Sam 3 Seriously Digital Edition
Operation Flashpoint : Red River
Red Orchestra 2 GOTY