It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pinball FX2 Humble Weekly Bundle
<span class="bold">Link, Click Here</span>
YellowAries: Pinball FX2 Humble Weekly Bundle
Anybody who enjoys pinball should dive into these. I already own all the tables, some 2>3 times on various platforms (Xbox 360/PS3/Vita/Android) but I've dipped in again. Having the Core Xbox 360 tables elsewhere is great as they are some of the best imo (along with Epic Quest, Paranormal & Sorcerer's Lair.) Not such a huge fan of the licensed tables but they are very good still.

Edit: Forgot Mars which is my 2nd fave after Pasha.
Post edited November 21, 2013 by serpantino
And while you're at it donate to the Philippines typhoon relief.

serpantino: Anybody who enjoys pinball should dive into these. I already own all the tables, some 2>3 times on various platforms (Xbox 360/PS3/Vita/Android) but I've dipped in again. Having the Core Xbox 360 tables elsewhere is great as they are some of the best imo (along with Epic Quest, Paranormal & Sorcerer's Lair.) Not such a huge fan of the licensed tables but they are very good still.

Edit: Forgot Mars which is my 2nd fave after Pasha.
+1, been looking for a comprehensive package that wasn't overpriced for what it is. I skipped the BTA since I don't need the third party tables, but this is definitely worth picking up.
Dustforce on Shiny Loot for $7.99, includes DRM-Free copy and Steam code.
triock: <span class="bold">The Outer Limits Bundle</span>
10 Steam games for $3.99 - all individual keys:

UFO Extraterrestials Gold
Blades of Time Limited Edition (includes Dismal Swamp DLC)
Race Injection
Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold
Puzzle Kingdoms
Insane 2
Gumboy Tournament
Hydrophobia: Prophecy
Razor2: Hidden Skies
Warfare
UFO Extraterrestrials Gold is an average game made into a fantastic game by modders. In particular Greyfiend's Unimod makes it a game every strategy fan should have in their collection, especially if you're an XCOM fan.

*Edit - just a heads up the file in step 1 of the installation insructions for Greyfiend's Unimod is flagged as having a virus. Since I can't verify that it's clean, I removed the link..
Post edited November 22, 2013 by schmea
WTF moment on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FKAADWK/

1 - The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $49.99
2 - XCOM: Enemy Unknown $19.99

Total Individual Price: $69.98
Bundle Price: $89.98
Doubt Tony can review all the work done ;). Odds at least one person didnt check details and bought anyway?
innerring: Amazon is the best when it comes to AAA bundles - like the SE Hitman/TR/Sleeping Dogs pack for like $15? or XCOM complete pack for $10 (which is again on sale).
nijuu: Maybe. But im seeing the same sales as last year, and they never do much different at each of their major sales each year. Dont get me wrong.Id prefer them or anyone else if i have to buy steam, but, im not finding much exciting from their sales or offerings. Way too many small casual games.
I have to agree 100%. There was a time when Amazon was aggressive as hell with sales and you could find amazing deals there on a regular basis. That just isn't the case any more. Most of the decent sales I see now are when they price match sales from Best Buy or Target. For example the Buy 2 get one free Playstation 4 sale was actually just matching Targets sale. That seems like all they do now. It really sucks especially now that Best Buy has started their new gamer program, which I utterly refuse to take part in. Oh well, what can you do beside suck it up.
schmea: UFO Extraterrestrials Gold is an average game made into a fantastic game by modders. In particular Greyfiend's Unimod makes it a game every strategy fan should have in their collection, especially if you're an XCOM fan.
The file in "step 1" is flagged as a virus by my security program. Wouldn't be the first time that a fan patch triggers a false positive, but since I don't know these guys - how reliable are they?
Amazon Countdown to BlackFriday Deals (All Steam)

From now through December 31, 2013, purchase anything from the Digital Games Store and get a $5 promotional credit to spend in the month of January on our Editor's Choice Best Games of 2013 (Editor's Choice titles will be selected in the coming weeks). Please remember: Holiday promotional credits given out for Digital Games purchases cannot be redeemed until January, 2014.

Bioshock Triple Pack - $14.99
- BioShock Infinite
- Bioshock 2
- Bioshock

Shatter - $2.49

Max Payne 3 and Grand Theft Auto IV Bundle - $7.99

BORDERLANDS 2 AND BORDERLANDS GOTY Pack - $11.99

Civilization V GOLD + Brave New World - $19.99

Firaxis Complete Pack - $19.99
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition
- Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Bully + Manhunt + Manhunt 2 + Midnight Club 2 - $7.99
- Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Manhunt 2 (Not Steam)
- Manhunt
- Midnight Club 2

Max Payne 3 + Season Pass - $6.99

Walking Dead Pack - $7.49

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - $1.25

Grand Theft Auto Trilogy Pack - $6.99
- Grand Theft Auto 3
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

The XCOM Collection - $9.99
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Slingshot Pack
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Elite Soldier Pack
- X-COM: Apocalypse
- X-COM: Enforcer
- X-COM: Interceptor
- X-COM: Terror from the Deep
- X-COM: UFO Defense

Paradox Boat Bundle - $4.99
- Leviathan: Warships
- East India Company Collection
- Naval War: Arctic Circle

FTL: Faster Than Light - $5.00

Worms Reloaded Game of the Year Edition - $6.25

Wargame Airland Battle - $13.59

Saints Row IV - $29.99

Zeno Clash 2 - $4.99

God Mode - $2.99

Strike Suit Zero - $4.99

Sanctum 2 - $3.74

Super Sanctum TD - $0.99

Stealth Bastard Deluxe - $2.99

Stealth Bastard Deluxe: The Teleporter Chambers - $1.49

Defense Grid Containment Bundle - $4.99

StarDrive - $10.20

Endless Space Gold Edition - $11.90
- Endless Space: Emperor Edition
- Endless Space: Disharmony

Endless Space: Disharmony - $3.40

More deals here!
Does Amazon's $9.99 X-Com collection give you just one Steam key or is there a key for each game?
racerboi101: Amazon Countdown to BlackFriday Deals (All Steam)
Do all of these last until 12/3 or just the ones that are listed in the Gaming Deals section? Looking at Saints Row IV but can't find when it ends and can't afford it right now.
racerboi101: Amazon Countdown to BlackFriday Deals (All Steam)
johnki: Do all of these last until 12/3 or just the ones that are listed in the Gaming Deals section? Looking at Saints Row IV but can't find when it ends and can't afford it right now.
The spreadsheet says it ends on the 28th.
Actually there is 1 deal might be worth getting

http://www.amazon.com/Month-Subscription-Online-Instant-Access/dp/B00GDHD3LW/

1 Month game time
Eve Online $11.25
Normally $14.95

3 Month game time
Eve Online $29.13
Normally $38.85

Haven't seen game time discounted for this game for eons - its mostly Starter Packs.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by nijuu