It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Well it does seem to be tagged with Steam....
Stooner: There's 2 separated entries for each game.

yep. ;p
Gamersgate sells Arma 2 and Arma 2 Arrowhead with securom. I assume thats the other version u see on their website
Stooner: There's 2 separated entries for each game.

yep. ;p
nijuu: Gamersgate sells Arma 2 and Arma 2 Arrowhead with securom. I assume thats the other version u see on their website
Could be... I checked some of the games there, but I couldn't find any info..
nijuu: Gamersgate sells Arma 2 and Arma 2 Arrowhead with securom. I assume thats the other version u see on their website
Stooner: Could be... I checked some of the games there, but I couldn't find any info..
The GG forums often have people discussing what the real DRM in various games are. Check there if you haven't already.
Stooner: Could be... I checked some of the games there, but I couldn't find any info..
IAmSinistar: The GG forums often have people discussing what the real DRM in various games are. Check there if you haven't already.
But the promo is not there... and I'm not that interested in those games.. just wanted to share a piece of information. ;p
Are there any semi decent prices on Black Flag, I know its a new release and all so im not all that hopefull. Might look at AC3 instead, cant stretch to £40 for it before the new year.
reaver894: Are there any semi decent prices on Black Flag, I know its a new release and all so im not all that hopefull. Might look at AC3 instead, cant stretch to £40 for it before the new year.
Places like Steamtrades have it for around 10-11 tf2 keys (something like 20$)
reaver894: Are there any semi decent prices on Black Flag, I know its a new release and all so im not all that hopefull. Might look at AC3 instead, cant stretch to £40 for it before the new year.
danteveli: Places like Steamtrades have it for around 10-11 tf2 keys (something like 20$)
cheers, might look at that, Though I have never played TF2, or have any intentions of doing so so im not sure that will work
danteveli: Places like Steamtrades have it for around 10-11 tf2 keys (something like 20$)
reaver894: cheers, might look at that, Though I have never played TF2, or have any intentions of doing so so im not sure that will work
You can still buy keys though, can you not? Most trading over steam is done through keys, as that is one of the few things that can act as a common currency with a more or less fixed price (keys got a little bit cheaper recently for the € region)
reaver894: cheers, might look at that, Though I have never played TF2, or have any intentions of doing so so im not sure that will work
AFnord: You can still buy keys though, can you not? Most trading over steam is done through keys, as that is one of the few things that can act as a common currency with a more or less fixed price (keys got a little bit cheaper recently for the € region)
Yup, I just have to wait till im home to look, never done trading on steam other than through steamgifts (which technically isn't trading)
Sure that wasn't the Season pass or something? Even the Ru + CIS versions seems to be going for around 16 keys, ROW 20+
Post edited November 19, 2013 by Pheace
<span class="bold">The Outer Limits Bundle</span>
10 Steam games for $3.99 - all individual keys:

UFO Extraterrestials Gold
Blades of Time Limited Edition (includes Dismal Swamp DLC)
Race Injection
Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold
Puzzle Kingdoms
Insane 2
Gumboy Tournament
Hydrophobia: Prophecy
Razor2: Hidden Skies
Warfare
Amazon Deals (All Steam)

Dead Island Franchise Pack - $12.49 (Region locked to NA region)
- Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
- Dead Island Riptide
- Dead Island Riptide DLC: Fashion Victim & Survivor Pack

Far Cry 3 - $14.99

PixelJunk Bundle - $16.89
- PixelJunk Eden
- PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
- PixelJunk Shooter

Payday 2 - $17.99

GreenManGaming Deals (All Steam)

Use this voucher code to get an additional 20% discount: GMG20-ODON7-FLUA7

Thief Pack - $4.74
- Thief: Gold Edition
- Thief II: The Metal Age
- Thief: Deadly Shadows

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $8.49

Borderlands 2 - $7.49

Borderlands 2 Season Pass - $9.89

Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack - $2.49

Borderlands 2: Psycho Pack DLC - $2.49

Total War Battles: Shogun - $1.24

Total War: Shogun 2 - $7.48

Total War: Shogun 2 Collection - $12.49
- Total War: SHOGUN 2
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Dragon War Battle Pack
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 - The Hattori Clan Pack
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 - The Ikko Ikki Clan Pack
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Rise of the Samurai Campaign
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Saints and Heroes Unit Pack
- Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack

Total War: Rome II - $44.96

More Total War Franchise sale here! Remember the additional 20% off voucher works for this sale as well.
Stooner: Arma 2 games, 80% off:
https://store.bistudio.com/arma2-games

DRM-Free(?) versions or Steam.
GamersGate says the DLCs 'Private Military Company' and 'British Armed Forces' use 'Goo' as DRM and 'Army of the Czech Republic' Tages, the Bohemia Interactive store mentions that an internet connection is required for online activation. Does anybody know details? Thanks.
Stooner: Arma 2 games, 80% off:
https://store.bistudio.com/arma2-games

DRM-Free(?) versions or Steam.
The-Business: GamersGate says the DLCs 'Private Military Company' and 'British Armed Forces' use 'Goo' as DRM and 'Army of the Czech Republic' Tages, the Bohemia Interactive store mentions that an internet connection is required for online activation. Does anybody know details? Thanks.
I'd be interested to know, as well.
The-Business: GamersGate says the DLCs 'Private Military Company' and 'British Armed Forces' use 'Goo' as DRM and 'Army of the Czech Republic' Tages, the Bohemia Interactive store mentions that an internet connection is required for online activation. Does anybody know details? Thanks.
My guess is StarDock/Impulse, because Goo is something that Brad Wardell (CEO, aka Frogboy) made for Galactic Civilizations II, or maybe Sins of a Solar Empire. They sold Impulse, but I'm unsure as to whether Goo was kept/ licensed/given-away with Impulse.

Edit: Goo requires something on the Impulse end to activate it (online activations only), and there's some sort of max number of times it can happen. I think 3 or 5. At the time, Stardock said they would raise this on a case-by-case basis, but since Impulse has been sold, who knows. IIRC, the mechanism does some check when the binaries are copied to another computer. So it checks the MachineID (SID?) and activates again after being copied to another machine.

TL;DR
Goo is Impulse DRM
Requires online activation
Low total number of activations
Post edited November 19, 2013 by PincushionMan