It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks everybody for the quick responses ^_^/
Does anyone know if there is a coupon code for GG? I want to buy Clash of Heroes+DLC.
Post edited April 04, 2013 by DarkoD13
DarkoD13: Does anyone know if there is a coupon code for GG? I want to buy Clash of Heroes+DLC.
I don't know if it is still valid, but IAMANELDERGEEK used to give you 5% off
Note that the DLC for Clash of Heroes is mainly for those who intend to play the game in multiplayer.
Post edited April 04, 2013 by AFnord
Has anybody mentioned the Farcry 3 offer over at GMG?
Far Cry 3 - 14.99
Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition - 17.49
Far Cry 3: Deluxe Bundle DLC Pack - 3.49 <-- This IS the same as the deluxe edition content
You CAN use the 20% off voucher too!
If anyone would like a friend referral link (£2 credit for us both)
im desperately trying not to buy this myself!
----

BioShock Infinite - £23.99 (31% off) id imagine the 20% voucher would work but i have not tested!

EA Offers:
Crysis 3 (37% off) - 24.99
DeadSpace 3 - £24.99
Fifa 13 £24.99
Need for Speed Most Wanted - 24.99
MoH Warfighter - 19.99
- There are a few more:
http://www.greenmangaming.com/ea-savings/

Pack Offers:
several such as a Batman Pack, Lego complete Pack, Topico 4, skydrift etc
http://www.greenmangaming.com/complete-packs/

a few of these packs you should be able to get them in the steam sales individually cheaper but if you want them now, coupled with the 20% off voucher (should work for most of these) you cant go too wrong.

--- =/\= ----
Game.co.uk Digital download deals are STILL the same as i posted a while back!
Post edited April 04, 2013 by chezybezy
DarkoD13: Does anyone know if there is a coupon code for GG? I want to buy Clash of Heroes+DLC.
AFnord: I don't know if it is still valid, but IAMANELDERGEEK used to give you 5% off
Note that the DLC for Clash of Heroes is mainly for those who intend to play the game in multiplayer.
Thanks, it didn't work, but "elder-geek.com" did. I got 0,04 euros off. :D
AFnord: I don't know if it is still valid, but IAMANELDERGEEK used to give you 5% off
Never mind, Darko beat me to updating the coupon code.
Post edited April 04, 2013 by Seraphim
Divinity anthology sale on Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17798/
66% off.
chezybezy: Has anybody mentioned the Farcry 3 offer over at GMG?
Far Cry 3 - 14.99
Far Cry 3: Deluxe Bundle DLC Pack - 3.49 <-- This IS the same as the deluxe edition content
It says 50 euros for me, guess it's over already.
chezybezy: Has anybody mentioned the Farcry 3 offer over at GMG?
Far Cry 3 - 14.99
Smannesman: It says 50 euros for me, guess it's over already.
Nuuvem still has the Far Cry series (Far Cry 3: Deluxe included) for 60R$ (~23 Euros).
Post edited April 04, 2013 by nightrunner227
Just wanted to point out the current game on IndieGameStand cause I tried it out last night:
The Trouble with Robots (another 33h on sale)

It's basically a customizable card game with strategy elements. Before every fight (several waves long, here comes the side-scrolling mentioned on their site in) you build a deck from all cards you collected so far and then get 3 of them at random for every wave. With these cards you basically summon allies or cast spells. It's a fun little game with quite funny dialogue lines, a somewhat unique concept and I enjoyed the few hours I already put into it (and no their trailer isn't that great). The game isn't on any platform yet, so in case you buy it you get a DRM-free installer.
PWYW with $1 min. to secure a Steam key in case it gets greenlit (won't happen soon though). BTA bonusses are OST, deleted scenes and Wallpapers (currently at $1.38).
XCOM Enemy Unknown PC (physical) £9.98 - Zavvi

i cant take the credit for this, it was mentioned over at avforums
chezybezy: XCOM Enemy Unknown PC (physical) £9.98 - Zavvi

i cant take the credit for this, it was mentioned over at avforums
At the moment probably cheaper picking one up for $8-10 from various trading forums from all the free copies people got from the Bioshock Infinite bundles
Can you guys post that the GreenmanGaming offer is UK only? It is not a US offer, k thx..
Last chance to save 15% off Lords of Football:
Steam
Gamers Gate

If you're still on the fence, this review / gameplay footage might give you better idea of the game.

Though i have read 1 - 2 complaint from their facebook about performance issue. (But as usual it's facebook, take everything you read with grain of salts)
wormholewizards: Last chance to save 15% off Lords of Football:
Steam
Gamers Gate

If you're still on the fence, this review / gameplay footage might give you better idea of the game.

Though i have read 1 - 2 complaint from their facebook about performance issue. (But as usual it's facebook, take everything you read with grain of salts)
Not that useful for those who dont understand german.