It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't know if it was mentioned already but there is a free bundle 5:
http://www.thefreebundle.com/
GameRager: What element? (Sorry i'm a bit sleepy and might not be able to process stuff as quickly atm.)
----------------------
Can you delete/disable the EXP gaining DLC(or if you haven't bought/installed it then don't do that)? Is that a workable option?
-------------------
Besides the personal cons is the game any good? Just curious.
=============
Again, why even be forced to disable them? Why not just not buy/install them(Or are you not allowed to pick/choose which DLC you can install in DLC bundles?)?

(And again, they're not cheats....just like finding a hidden(overpowered) weapon in a game(in a secret area) before one would normally get it(in a more open area or as part of the storyline/etc) isn't a cheat.)
The element of collecting and racing cars. The car progression is a part of side activity in the game.

To my knowledge, no, you usually can not do that. Some people seem to have found a workaround for Sleeping Dogs, but as a general rule of thumb, once you have a DLC activated on steam, you always use that DLC, no matter what.

Yes, the game is very good. The best GTA-like that I've played to date.

Ideally you should not buy them, unless you want to make the game super easy. But when buying a collection through steam, all DLC gets activated automatically, you have no say in which parts of it you will play with. And as the DLCs are not marked as cheat DLC it is quite easy to just activate all DLC when buying a collection of separate keys, without knowing what you get yourself into (usually when I buy collections like that, I don't check very single DLC, I just assume that they introduce "something" to the game).

I would consider buying something that makes the game significantly easier a form of cheating. It is like using a trainer to give yourself extra experience & money.
AFnord: The element of collecting and racing cars. The car progression is a part of side activity in the game.
------------------------
To my knowledge, no, you usually can not do that. Some people seem to have found a workaround for Sleeping Dogs, but as a general rule of thumb, once you have a DLC activated on steam, you always use that DLC, no matter what.
-----------------------
Yes, the game is very good. The best GTA-like that I've played to date.
----------------------
Ideally you should not buy them, unless you want to make the game super easy. But when buying a collection through steam, all DLC gets activated automatically, you have no say in which parts of it you will play with. And as the DLCs are not marked as cheat DLC it is quite easy to just activate all DLC when buying a collection of separate keys, without knowing what you get yourself into (usually when I buy collections like that, I don't check very single DLC, I just assume that they introduce "something" to the game).
----------------------
I would consider buying something that makes the game significantly easier a form of cheating. It is like using a trainer to give yourself extra experience & money.
Thanks for clearing that up.
---------------------
Well that sucks. :\

(What if you delete the game and reinstall it? Will the DLC be reinstalled as well?)
------------------
Sounds tempting....thanks for the recommendation.
------------------
And this is why I recommend one check into everything before buying/activating...especially with Steam's setup(as you explained) of DLC integration into game.
----------------
Both cheating/gamplay enhancements are almost the same thing to me, I just differentiate them with two different terms (depending on the origin/nature of such "cheats").
grviper: Is Fuel worth a damn (1dmn = $3.39)?
Heh, I just paid a damn for Damnation. XD
grviper: Is Fuel worth a damn (1dmn = $3.39)?
Foxhack: Heh, I just paid a damn for Damnation. XD
I couldn't even give a full damn. I was only able to give about 80% of a damn. ;)
Foxhack: Heh, I just paid a damn for Damnation. XD
Skunk: I couldn't even give a full damn. I was only able to give about 80% of a damn. ;)
I'd been looking for that game to get a discount for a while, and this was the lowest I've been able to see it in a long time.

Now if only Jason and the Argonauts would go lower than $4. I don't trust Codemasters to keep that around on Steam for long. Or any of their other titles.
Bought them all. Anyway, there is something about dotemu which upsets me the most, I can´t understand why you´re not able to gift a game.
I was planning to make a sonic anniversary gift with all this stuff on april but I can´t. Jessica (the PR girl) told in 2011 that they will fix this for 2012, and it´s still not available!!!.
Spring Cleaning Bundle - http://indiebundle.org/spring-cleaning-bundle/

Games | Shadows on the Vatican, The Journey Down, Metal Dead, Koya Rift, P-3 Biotic, Clean’Em Up, Terraform, Plith, Vizati
Chiptune | Bug Spray, Vacation Wasteland EP, 9th Wizard: Rings of Eternity OST
Gamefly has Quantum Conundrum on sale for $3. *Activates on Steam*
$3.75 - 20% off code GFDAPR20 = $3
Can't post any links yet? D:
Post edited March 29, 2013 by Sklurm
triock: Spring Cleaning Bundle - http://indiebundle.org/spring-cleaning-bundle/

Games | Shadows on the Vatican, The Journey Down, Metal Dead, Koya Rift, P-3 Biotic, Clean’Em Up, Terraform, Plith, Vizati
The Journey Down again?

There ought to be a bundle drinking game. 1 shot if you own at least 1 game in a bundle, 2 shots if you own 3 games or more in a bundle, 5 shots if you own all the games in a bundle, another shot if you own them multiple times (1 shot per game per copy), another shot if one of the games is Machinarium, The Journey Down, Cognition...
Gonchi: The Journey Down again?
Yeah, looks like this game is trying to achieve a title - "The most bundled game evah" :D
Get Games deals :

http://getgamesgo.com/category/world-builder-sale
triock: Yeah, looks like this game is trying to achieve a title - "The most bundled game evah" :D
Together with Cognition EP:1 in the "most bundle"-bundle.
triock: Spring Cleaning Bundle - http://indiebundle.org/spring-cleaning-bundle/

There ought to be a bundle drinking game. 1 shot if you own at least 1 game in a bundle, 2 shots if you own 3 games or more in a bundle, 5 shots if you own all the games in a bundle, another shot if you own them multiple times (1 shot per game per copy), another shot if one of the games is Machinarium, The Journey Down, Cognition...
LOL!
But saddest thing is, if you scroll down to the end, is has 1/10 Star by 6 user ratings.

dyscode: LOL!
But saddest thing is, if you scroll down to the end, is has 1/10 Star by 6 user ratings.
lol I noticed that too.

The games aren't terrible.. but ugh.. the price. I think we're too spoiled with good bundles, because that price seems awful to me.