It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

StingingVelvet: 64 bit not supported is not the same as does not work on 64 bit. It's likely a hold over from the original spec sheet. Anyway it worked fine on my Win7 64 bit machine a couple years ago.

Got Timeshift and Gun. Happy customer so far, it appears they download exes and such to install without the client running. Can confirm later. Forgot I had some games on Direct2Drive too, happy to see Manhunt 2 again. Underrated game if you can stand a straight-up console port.
Timeshift looks interesting :).However US and Canada only. Figures...
nijuu: Timeshift looks interesting :)
It's not super amazing or anything but I enjoyed it. If you like FPS games from that era it's worth checking out for sure.
nijuu: Timeshift looks interesting :)
StingingVelvet: It's not super amazing or anything but I enjoyed it. If you like FPS games from that era it's worth checking out for sure.
Plus the vids/menus animation are amazing(and who can forget/not like DAT crossbow XD).
nijuu: Timeshift looks interesting :).
iv given it a go only for about 2 hours on the PS3, in fact it was my first use of the PS3 console (own a ps2 and xbox 360). it was also my first gaming on a 60inch plasma and with a surround sound system (a mega decent one too!) so maybe that colours my opinion of the game.
but i found it intriguing and an interesting spin on a FPS. i would have happily continued playing it and i do plan on picking it up at some point when funds allow. Having said that i did not run out and obtain it for myself and that was well over a year, maybe two years ago so it can not have been that good. i still recall it fondly and do plan on completing it so i obviously enjoyed it!
GamerGate New deals are

everything LEGO 50% to 79% off
LOTR €$15, Steam
Batman 2 €$15, SecuRom

and Borderlands
Borderlands 2 -66%, $20.38
BL2 DLC -50% off
Season Pass -50%
Collector's Ed. Content, $3, €2.39, -40%
Creature Slaughter Dome $3, €2.39, -40%

And
[url=http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=Achtung%20Panzer:%20Operation%20Star]Achtung Panzer: Operation Star[/url] game and DLC 29% to 50% off, DRM Free
Post edited March 28, 2013 by dyscode
Gamersgate also has an Achtung Panzer Operation Star sale again making the base game $7.49/£4.99/5.76€, cheapest yet. The current expansions got only light discounts sadly, but only the base game is required for the upcoming Operation Hooper DLC/expansion which features South African Border War theme and units from the Cold War era.

Btw APOPStar prices have been tripping all over the place since their second discount this year in february, i dont know whats up with that.
Post edited March 28, 2013 by p_mamusz
dyscode: GamerGate New deals are

LOTR €$15, Steam
Batman 2 €$15, SecuRom

and Borderlands
BL2 DLC -50% off
Season Pass -50%

And
[url=http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=Achtung%20Panzer:%20Operation%20Star]Achtung Panzer: Operation Star[/url] game and DLC 29% to 50% off, DRM Free
Lego is 17% - 50% off. You forgot about the measly 17% off Lego LOTR and Lego Batman 2 ;)
Wish Amazon would match these Borderlands deals so I could use my $30 in 2K Games credit. I'm fine with using it on Civ5's next expansion though, so whatever.

I have a weird urge to own Borderlands 2 despite hating the original, but I don't want to pay real money for it.
StingingVelvet: I have a weird urge to own Borderlands 2 despite hating the original, but I don't want to pay real money for it.
I *hated* the first Borderlands. I really tried to like it but just couldn't get into it no matter how hard I tried

Funny thing is though, I love Borderlands 2. It's just so much better in every way

YMMV
dyscode: GamerGate New deals are

LOTR €$15, Steam
Batman 2 €$15, SecuRom

and Borderlands
BL2 DLC -50% off
Season Pass -50%

And
nijuu: Lego is 17% - 50% off. You forgot about the measly 17% off Lego LOTR and Lego Batman 2 ;)
Sorry, short stick for Aussies, again.
Besides that I did link to Lego LOTR and Batman 2 they are 50% in USA and Europe / Germany. ;)

But Good that you mentioned that because LEGO LOTR is a bit cheaper on GG.Uk £12.48/ 18854BC (vs. 19126 BC)

and Lego Batman 2 is ~2800BC cheaper on GG.UK is £10. / 15107 BC (vs 17875 BC)
Post edited March 28, 2013 by dyscode
The name your own price bundle lasts only 2,5 days longer. Cant remember mentioned it here in the last 7day.
Probably your tone

And now back to the gaming deals!

The Uplay sale has Assassins Creed 3 Deluxe w/Season Pass for 39.99. Seems to be quite the reduction since Assassins Creed 4: Black Pearl Rides Again was announced for New Year's eve release.

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/pd/productID.252074300

I think I'll pick up the Season Pass for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier this week since I bought the Deluxe Ed through the Ubistore.

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/pd/productID.254351300

Anyone pick up the AC3 Deluxe yet? Haven't seen it that low before.

GameRager: -----------------
Gah, why is it that everyone thinks when I make a remark that I hate them or am trying to start a big fight over something.(generalizing here) :\

I don't have any problem with you....I was just bothered a bit by your words & was wondering what your motivations were, is all.
--------------
I wasn't trying to argue.

Psyringe: I don't think it's personal, he just likes to argue. ;)
---------------
Which can be fun at times, but this thread is indeed not the best place for it.
---------------
Any new deals coming up? I suppose the addition of "Amidos Puzzle Collection" to Bundle-in-a-Box doesn't exactly count ...
GameRager: I'd say I like to debate/ask questions(maybe argue sometimes, but only rarely) more than argue. ;)
----------------
Bah, everyone knows my posts are the epitomy of boring.
----------------
It doesn't count? Since when? 0.o

PenutBrittle: It's not just this thread though. He seemed to only start arguing in this thread because of another... Oh well.
-----------------
Has the Paradox stream sale been mentioned yet? It's now live. Steam codes, though other versions like Uplay and Origin can be bought at less of a discount. Disappointed a lot of the DLC isn't included, but good if you like Paradox strategies.

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/shop
GameRager: When people say things I severly disagree with(or which peak my interest, as was the reaosn behind my reply to you recently.) I tend to feel the need to reply. Most times I tend to be civil, but onc every so often I can't hold back. :\
--------------------
What kind of games does Paradox make again? Anything good?
Post edited March 28, 2013 by u2jedi
Gamestop / Impulse :

Another " North America ony " offer : Sleeping Dogs Bundle 75% off .

Includes :

Sleeping Dogs
Sleeping Dogs – Retro Triad Pack
Sleeping Dogs – The Red Envelope Pack
Sleeping Dogs – The High Roller Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Screen Legends Pack
Sleeping Dogs – The SWAT Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Street Racer Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Tactical Soldier Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Nightmare in North Point Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Top Dog Silver Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Top Dog Gold Pack
u2jedi: ...
If you liked anything about previous AC games, do not, I repeat DO NOT buy AC3. It's a mess and not worth anyone's time.
ne_zavarj: Gamestop / Impulse :

Another " North America ony " offer : Sleeping Dogs Bundle 75% off .

Includes :

Sleeping Dogs
Sleeping Dogs – Retro Triad Pack
Sleeping Dogs – The Red Envelope Pack
Sleeping Dogs – The High Roller Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Screen Legends Pack
Sleeping Dogs – The SWAT Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Street Racer Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Tactical Soldier Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Nightmare in North Point Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Top Dog Silver Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Top Dog Gold Pack