It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

(-_-;) opps :)
Post edited January 22, 2013 by dyscode
Chester was repeatedly given away free on Desura. If you have a backlog, just wait.
grviper: Chester was repeatedly given away free on Desura. If you have a backlog, just wait.
But you could also just show some love for the dev...
grviper: Chester was repeatedly given away free on Desura. If you have a backlog, just wait.
dyscode: But you could also just show some love for the dev...
But I played Chester (it was free on IGS) >_< It gets so annoying later on...
Eschalon 1 & 2 have new permanent lower prices: $5.95 and $9.95 respectively, straight from the dev.

Fantastic old school RPGs, and I wonder if it's just a coincidence that the new prices match GOG's price points...

http://basiliskgames.com/
Next round of Steam deals from GMG:

Alpha Protocol is 75% off.
Binary Domain is 75% off.
Virtua Tennis 4 is 75% off.
London 2012: The Official Video Game Of The Olympic Games is 75% off.
Blades Of Time and Blades Of Time: Limited Edition are 60% off.
Endless Space: Admiral Edition and Endless Space: Emperor Edition are 50% off.
Foxhack: Actually, I bought most of this stuff in the US.

I haven't seen many VHS tapes in Mexico in several years. Most people just threw them away, so many good... uh... okay not so good movies lost forever. :(
Tizzysawr: You mean all that pr0n that made VHS win the format war?
Wait, There was That even back then?
Tizzysawr: You mean all that pr0n that made VHS win the format war?
abolat: Wait, There was That even back then?
you mean Format Wars?
Yeah, I remember the upheaval when we should start using that papyrus crap stuff instead of painting to walls and stones.
The result was that people started to write lots unfocussed roundabout nonsense.
You can say want you want about cave painting - but having to roll around a pile of stones really helps you to stay focussed on what you want to write.
Post edited January 22, 2013 by dyscode
abolat: Wait, There was That even back then?
dyscode: you mean Format Wars?
Yeah, I remember the upheaval when we should start using that papyrus crap stuff instead of painting to walls and stones.
The result was that people started to write lots unfocussed roundabout nonsense.
You can say want you want about cave painting - but having to roll around a pile of stones really helps you to stay focussed on what you want to write.
I agree
dyscode: Wars and Warriors - Joan of Arc €0.59, -75%, Capsule to Play, not tradable
Just got it. Funny thing, there's no activation. It's literally DRM free. You can just grab the fullgame.zip the Capsule client downloads and unpack it wherever you wish.
Side-effect is, there are no registry keys, so the separate video settings utility refuses to run. Note that the proper Capsule installation doesn't create them either.
Add the 20% off code GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK drops the prices lower (tested with one or two of the above)

Is Virtua tennis any good?
Post edited January 22, 2013 by nijuu
dyscode: Wars and Warriors - Joan of Arc €0.59, -75%, Capsule to Play, not tradable
grviper: Just got it. Funny thing, there's no activation. It's literally DRM free. You can just grab the fullgame.zip the Capsule client downloads and unpack it wherever you wish.
Side-effect is, there are no registry keys, so the separate video settings utility refuses to run. Note that the proper Capsule installation doesn't create them either.
I got it too as soon as I saw it and verified that it does not have too much abysmal reviews. Actually most reviewers on Metacritic like it. Did not come around to check it out, in melee range, though, yet :)
nijuu: Add the 20% off code GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK drops the prices lower (tested with one or two of the above)
Doesn't work with virtua tennis 4 ^^
nijuu: Add the 20% off code GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK drops the prices lower (tested with one or two of the above)
Faenrir: Doesn't work with virtua tennis 4 ^^
Thats a bastard :(. Works with Endless Space and Alpha Protocol. I dont know if the code is a once off or can use repeated either
Faenrir: Doesn't work with virtua tennis 4 ^^
That's odd.. maybe it's a regional thing? I bought Virtua Tennis 4 with the 20% off code last night and it worked for me.