It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Oh yeah they dont stack unfortunately :P
ajsultan: Yes they don't stack, and the coupons/credits you have depends on how many you got last year. The only way to check how many you have left is by counting in on your email manually.

So we're on topic, here are some deals from GMG:

Port Royale 3 (Steam) - $7.00 after voucher code

Jet Set Radio (Steam) - $2.37 after voucher code

Voucher Code: GMG30-DPLIM-DN83
Doesnt quite beat the $3.40 for Port Royale 3 on ErrorGate a while back ;).
akhliber: Looks like the promo code doesn't work for Jet Set Radio. Still, awesome price.
Sorry about that, here's the correct voucher code for Jet Set Radio:

Voucher Code: GMG30-DPLIM-DN831
Post edited January 02, 2013 by ajsultan
akhliber: Looks like the promo code doesn't work for Jet Set Radio. Still, awesome price.
ajsultan: Sorry about that, here's the correct voucher code for Jet Set Radio:

Voucher Code: GMG30-DPLIM-DN831
Thanks and +1 for posting this when you did. :)

I hadn't hit "purchase" yet, but now I'm adding it to Steam on the cheap! Much appreciated.
Carcassonne on Gamersgate for 2,49 €.

A really good board game adaption. Single player is challanging and multiplayer is fun :)

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-CARCASSONNE/carcassonne
I want to recommend "World in Conflict" which is for cheaps currently on GG. (3,75€)

A really good game which I greatly enjoyed.
SimonG: I want to recommend "World in Conflict" which is for cheaps currently on GG. (3,75€)

A really good game which I greatly enjoyed.
It bored me to hell :( The game, or at least the first few hours of it, is an RTS of sorts where, instead of being able to act as you want, you are given exact orders of what units to move where - In other words, it's a corridor RTS. No room for improvising or deciding how to handle a situation. I get that's how it would work in the military, but for a game I found it absolutely boring.

... At least the copy I got came with a piece of the berlin wall, I guess. It's a nice souvenir to show friends.
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Tizzysawr
The Darkness 2 $7.49 (reflink)

http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-40884Darkness-II2-Darkness/dp/B006JA7EWW

I played the original game, and it was good, it had a dark comic book style feel to it. For that price, i reckon it's a good idea.
New deals from Amazon where you could use the $5 Editor's Choice credits.

Jan 2 - Jan 9

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $24.99 ($19.99 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

NBA 2K13 - $14.99 ($9.99 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

Borderlands 2 - $29.99 ($24.99 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

Jan 2 - unknown

Spec Ops The Line - $7.49 ($2.49 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

The Darkness II - $7.49 ($2.49 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

Amazon price matching Steam Daily Deals + $5 EC Credit = Awesome deals!

If you're thinking of grabbing this games on Steam, get it from Amazon instead. It's $5 cheaper if you still have the Editor's Choice credits.

War of the Roses - $14.99 ($9.99 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

War of the Roses - House of York Deluxe Edition - $17.49 ($12.49 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

Max Payne 3 - $14.99 ($9.99 after the $5 credit) (Steam) (currently out of stock, would be getting more so check back again later today or tomorrow

Max Payne 3 - Season Pass - $7.49 (Steam)

Don't forget about the other awesome deals:

The Secret World - $17.99 ($12.99 after the $5 credit) (ending today!)

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition - $17.99 ($12.99 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

Hotline Miami - $7.49 ($2.49 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle - $14.99 ($9.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition - $35.99 ($31.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)

The whole list of the 2012 Editor's Choice Games can be found here.
Post edited January 02, 2013 by racerboi101
Damn, I didn't know they were going to add more games to that list. I assumed it was static. I had about 8 of those 5 dollar coupons and used them all, otherwise I probably would have jumped on that X-Com deal.
nijuu: Why do you think it will be dead by Feb?. Hmmm thats the one thing that bothers me about MMO's. The longetivity of the bloody things. Ive tried quite a few and with exception of WOW (which i dont like), most either get boring and grindy and/or the number of people playing kinda die (im looking at you Planetside 2 & Blacklight). The SP aspect of TSW is more appealing to me .....so tempting...
orcishgamer: I don't think it will be, I'm saying even if it was, it would still be worth it.

I had to use ROT13 ciphers and my knowledge of ancient Egypt to solve some quests the other day. How's your knowledge of composers? You need that. How much do you recall about classic lit? Yep, that too.

The game is fucking awesome.
Don't forget morse, semiphore and in one memorable mission binary encoded ASCII which had been inverted...
orcishgamer: I don't think it will be, I'm saying even if it was, it would still be worth it.

I had to use ROT13 ciphers and my knowledge of ancient Egypt to solve some quests the other day. How's your knowledge of composers? You need that. How much do you recall about classic lit? Yep, that too.

The game is fucking awesome.
nijuu: That really sounds quite interesting, a change from most MMO's ive played. :)...Any idea roughly how much time you may end up sinking into the game?.
Well, if you can "stop" playing when you want, I mean, it's not a grindy treadmill like most MMOs, you basically earn points which you can spend on skills, quests are repeatable and you can eventually max all skills, the trick is slotting the right ones, you get 7 Active skill slots and 7 passive (you get one more of each later in the game for something called Auxiliary weapons, considering these are Rocket Launchers, Chainsaws, and a Quantum device of some kind, they're hilariously fun). You can switch your build using a saved gear slot (or manually) as you like, allowing you to take on any role. I imagine gearing for end-game content will have you primarily selecting one role specifically for hardcore-raiding (providing you even choose to do that), but for everything else gearing can be done with less, ultra-difficult to get gear.

I'm not at end game, I'm about halfway through the content, but have 3 or so strong higher-end builds (and all the early game builds that would normally be possible). I'm also maxed in my faction rank.

I also love how you can get most of the way through a conversation with someone only to realize you've been speaking with an elder god the past few hours. In all fairness, they're sometimes wearing Hawaiian t-shirts and shit. The way this game presents situations like this is with a very different kind of... energy(?) than the pomp most games will present something so serious.
racerboi101: The Secret World - $17.99 ($12.99 after the $5 credit) (ending today!)
Plugging this game again, you can do the single player thing in it if you wish. It's structured a lot like Guild Wars now.
Post edited January 02, 2013 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: snip
"Here take this present sitting on this imaginary table in the middle of antartica... it won't hurt....honest...."
orcishgamer: snip
wodmarach: "Here take this present sitting on this imaginary table in the middle of antartica... it won't hurt....honest...."
Hahaha, I felt ill equipped to make that choice when I made it. It took a bit of thinking to figure out exactly who I was dealing with at the time as I only had a smidgeon of knowledge about them at the time.

/dance_gangnam_style
Oh man, Dark Souls or Borderlands 2? That's a rough one for me.
StingingVelvet: Oh man, Dark Souls or Borderlands 2? That's a rough one for me.
Get Dark Souls. On Amazon, it is 17.99, which with a credit coupon becomes 12.99. Which is the best price itt's had, lower than t he DLC on console.