It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

orcishgamer: Everyone should be using their 5 dollar Amazon coupon to buy The Secret World. It would take a very long post to tell you why this game deserves to be played, rest assured it does (and you can solo 95% or more of the time if you wish, you'd only be skipping out on the one dungeon per area).
I reckon it might go free to play at some point
orcishgamer: Everyone should be using their 5 dollar Amazon coupon to buy The Secret World. It would take a very long post to tell you why this game deserves to be played, rest assured it does (and you can solo 95% or more of the time if you wish, you'd only be skipping out on the one dungeon per area).
Even though I don't need another MMO, I used one of my $5 coupons on it.

When I made my account a couple hours ago, the December bonuses seemed to still appear on it, so maybe they are still being given out.

I spent my second coupon on Hotline Miami. I'm holding out to see if GOG puts it on sale for $5 tomorrow. If not I'll use it, otherwise I'll do a giveaway.
keeveek: But how long it will last? It's really endangered to be dead soon.
Well, it has microtransactions now, just like Guild Wars and the game is very good. So let's hope it will live for a long time.
NightStrider: I reckon it might go free to play at some point
Well, it doesn't have monthly subscription anymore, so you have to play only once for the game. So it's almost free 2 play.
Post edited January 01, 2013 by gyokzoli
keeveek: But how long it will last? It's really endangered to be dead soon.
Nah the change to B2P has upped the number of players and a fair amount are converting to the optional subs
Errorsteam?

Max Payne 3 was discounted 75% at 10 AM, then it went to 50%, and now it's 75% again...
Foxhack: Errorsteam?

Max Payne 3 was discounted 75% at 10 AM, then it went to 50%, and now it's 75% again...
reversed flash-sale...
Amazon price matched Steam + $5 EC Credit = Awesome!

War of the Roses - $14.99 ($9.99 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

War of the Roses - House of York Deluxe Edition - $17.49 ($12.49 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

Max Payne 3 - $14.99 ($9.99 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

Max Payne 3 - Rockstar Pass - $7.49 ($2.49 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

Don't forget about this awesome deals:

The Secret World - $17.99 ($12.99 after the $5 credit) (until tomorrow only)

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition - $17.99 ($12.99 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

Hotline Miami - $7.49 ($2.49 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle - $14.99 ($9.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition - $24.99 ($19.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)
I agree that there is a lot of good in The Secret World and I don't regret paying $15 for it. However, anyone thinking of buying the game needs to like killing zombies and other assorted undead a great deal. I'd say that one almost needs a bloodlust but then undead don't have blood. I like the game but honestly it's just too dark for me.
I'm waiting for a Steam deal on this one. I don't want big downloads from the US ;-).
SimonG: I'm waiting for a Steam deal on this one. I don't want big downloads from the US ;-).
In the UK, game is £25 so a 75% off would give you£6.25 and the us price is $30 USD, which becomes $13 which is £8.01 and it must be considered a 75% off is quite unlikely
I don't play MMO's but as a SP is this game good?

I want that long post :)
Hmmm Not much so far for me except mulling over :

ME3 (for completionist sake even though its not Steam... have no problems with Origin though)

TSW

Fifa 13 (wish Fifa 12 was on sale - the better game from some comments)
grinninglich: I don't play MMO's but as a SP is this game good?

I want that long post :)
There really is a split in other forums over TSW. Some say great for soloing if thats what your into.Some say crap for PVP (dont mind never been into it). Some say quite different from other MMO's and having seen some videos and articles i can see why. Some say its shit because it doesn't act like normal MMO's (standard progression wise etc) - well not saying shit directly but seems to be the case.
Post edited January 01, 2013 by nijuu
I hate MMOs but TSW is tempting for that price. Still, will pass. Every time I solo an MMO I hate it and hate myself for doing it.
Anyone have any comments on Max Payne's Multiplayer? And the game itself?
misfire200: Anyone have any comments on Max Payne's Multiplayer? And the game itself?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnasbZ7_MKs

Totalbiscuits WTF on this is pretty good. Dont think there is anything on the MP aspect though.
Have MP3 on disk but yet to install and play..