It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Highlights on the 2012 Editor's Choice Games Deals

1/1-1/2:

The Secret World - $17.99 ($12.99 after the $5 credit)

1/1-1/5:

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition - $17.99 ($12.99 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

Hotline Miami - $7.49 ($2.49 after the $5 credit) (Steam)

Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle - $14.99 ($9.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)

The Sims 3 Starter Pack - $49.99 ($44.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition - $24.99 ($19.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)

Mass Effect Trilogy - $29.99 ($24.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)

Medal of Honor: Warfighter - $26.99 ($21.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)

Mass Effect 3 - $14.99 ($9.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)

Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Version - $19.99 ($14.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)

Need for Speed Most Wanted - Standard Edition - $29.99 ($24.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)

FIFA Manager 13 - $19.99 ($14.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)

FIFA Soccer 13 - $19.99 ($14.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)

Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $29.99 ($24.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)

Far Cry 3 - $37.49 ($32.49 after the $5 credit) (UPlay)

1/2 start

2k Mega Pack - $29.99 ($24.99 after credit) (All Steam except for CivCity: Rome)
[*]Bioshock
[*]Bioshock 2
[*]Borderlands GotY
[*]CivCity: Rome (Not Steam)
[*]Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack
[*]Mafia II
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V GotY
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV The Complete Edition
[*]The Stronghold Collection
[/list]

2k Shooter Pack - $9.99 ($4.99 after credit) (Steam)
[*]Bioshock
[*]Bioshock 2
[*]Borderlands GotY
[*]Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack
[/list]

Desert to Sea Bundle - $9.99 ($4.99 after credit) (Steam)
[*]Bioshock
[*]Bioshock 2
[*]Spec Ops The Line
[/list]

The Crazy Action Pack - $9.99 ($4.99 after credit) (Steam)
[*]Borderlands GotY
[*]Duke Nukem Forever
[*]The Darkness II
[/list]

Bioshock Dual Pack - $9.99 ($4.99 after credit) (Steam)
[*]Bioshock
[*]Bioshock 2
[/list]

The whole list of the 2012 Editor's Choice Games can be found here.
racerboi101: Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle - $14.99 ($9.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)
Should it be activated in the Origin client?
There are some games which cannot be activated in the client but you still need an Origin account (you must login in the game itself).
racerboi101: Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle - $14.99 ($9.99 after the $5 credit) (Origin)
gyokzoli: Should it be activated in the Origin client?
There are some games which cannot be activated in the client but you still need an Origin account (you must login in the game itself).
It requires the Origin client, period.
Post edited January 01, 2013 by spoderman
I'm thinking of grabbing the THQ Collection from Steam. Does anyone know if the DLC for the games are also included?
ashwald: I'm thinking of grabbing the THQ Collection from Steam. Does anyone know if the DLC for the games are also included?
pretty sure they aren't. They were in for a bit at the start of the sale but they took that out.
ashwald: I'm thinking of grabbing the THQ Collection from Steam. Does anyone know if the DLC for the games are also included?
Pheace: pretty sure they aren't. They were in for a bit at the start of the sale but they took that out.
Thanks for the heads up.
Amazon EC list sucks :( I couldn't find anything to use my $5 codes on.
grynn: Amazon EC list sucks :( I couldn't find anything to use my $5 codes on.
Same here man.
Hopefully some deals on the EC games will come up soon.
Hotline Miami for $2.50 is a good deal, it never got that cheap before. Same with Dark Souls for $13.

Hopefully some more EC deals come down the line as well.
StingingVelvet: Hotline Miami for $2.50 is a good deal, it never got that cheap before. Same with Dark Souls for $13.

Hopefully some more EC deals come down the line as well.
Buy Dark Souls. Then hate the game with passion. And then love it like you haven't loved since the day of the NES.
SimonG: Buy Dark Souls. Then hate the game with passion. And then love it like you haven't loved since the day of the NES.
Haha... I want it, trust me.
Everyone should be using their 5 dollar Amazon coupon to buy The Secret World. It would take a very long post to tell you why this game deserves to be played, rest assured it does (and you can solo 95% or more of the time if you wish, you'd only be skipping out on the one dungeon per area).
Buying Hotline Miami 'cause why not.
orcishgamer: Everyone should be using their 5 dollar Amazon coupon to buy The Secret World. It would take a very long post to tell you why this game deserves to be played, rest assured it does (and you can solo 95% or more of the time if you wish, you'd only be skipping out on the one dungeon per area).
But how long it will last? It's really endangered to be dead soon.
Foxhack: Buying Hotline Miami 'cause why not.
Have you seen the movie Drive? Watch it after few hours with Hotline Miami and see on what they took inspirations ;D
Post edited January 01, 2013 by keeveek