It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: My last post this year, now I am off to party!

see you all next year :D
Happy New Year!

Happy Happy New Year everyone!
So, has anyone used their amazon $5 credit to get the discount on the $170 Sims 3 "Starter" Kit? :)
Post edited January 01, 2013 by grviper
grviper: So, has anyone used their amazon $5 credit to get the discount on the $170 Sims 3 "Starter" Kit? :)
Nice error.Im sure there woulda been some takers :P.. $5 coupon or no coupon ;)

Bioshock1/2 bundle looks like will work with $5 coupon .....so effectively free....too late looks like they removed it for now LOL
Post edited January 01, 2013 by nijuu
The EC sale is apparently live. Will take time for prices to change. Also looks like more games will be added etc as the sale goes through the month.
grviper: So, has anyone used their amazon $5 credit to get the discount on the $170 Sims 3 "Starter" Kit? :)
Nyahh, hotline miami!
Artki: Nyahh, hotline miami!
Yeah i'll probably go for this too!!
nijuu: The EC sale is apparently live. Will take time for prices to change. Also looks like more games will be added etc as the sale goes through the month.
but for now the amazon EC sale is limited to these 34 items they link to?

or does it work for any other misc digital sales?
Im hoping for a 66% off on Borderlands too - I missed the GMG deal dammit
A link to Amazon's EC sale would be nice. I can't find it anywhere.

edit: ok, I found it. Meh.
Post edited January 01, 2013 by keeveek
keeveek: A link to Amazon's EC sale would be nice. I can't find it anywhere.

edit: ok, I found it. Meh.
And you don't post the link yourself?
Nice.
Smannesman: And you don't post the link yourself?
Nice.
Yes. Because I'm mean on hangover.
nijuu: Nice error.Im sure there woulda been some takers :P.. $5 coupon or no coupon ;)

Bioshock1/2 bundle looks like will work with $5 coupon .....so effectively free....too late looks like they removed it for now LOL
Ya, the head of the digital department for Amazon stated that the bioshock dual-pack won't work for the discount.

edit: Link to EC http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000728511&tag=childsplaycha-20&2013editorschoice
Post edited January 01, 2013 by Giltonnam
nijuu: The EC sale is apparently live. Will take time for prices to change. Also looks like more games will be added etc as the sale goes through the month.
ErekoseDM: but for now the amazon EC sale is limited to these 34 items they link to?

Only for the games on the EC page now. Was working for a few other games before Amazon snuffed it
Post edited January 01, 2013 by nijuu
Guys, anyone know if I buy The Secret World from Amazon, that will work in the EU or not without any tricks (e.g. VPN)?

mod:
Just to answer my own question, yes, it seems like the key can be used worldwide and must be registered here: https://register.thesecretworld.com/
Post edited January 01, 2013 by gyokzoli
ErekoseDM: but for now the amazon EC sale is limited to these 34 items they link to?

nijuu: Only for the games on the EC page now. Was working for a few other games before Amazon snuffed it
ahhh i missed it. ^_^
i knew there were some more deals afoot besides ErrorsGate.
i missed out on the The Last Remnant ErrorsGate glitch the other night as well. that would have been a good one to liquidate my blue coin collection on, while awaiting the Bethesda-Gate to resolve itself.