It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: seems odd Syberia 1 is still $9.99 though
Steam codes for Syberia 1 and 2 are $1.50 each from the Gala Store, or in a bundle with Obulis for $4 (for the next 22 hours).
nijuu: seems odd Syberia 1 is still $9.99 though
Raze_Larian: Steam codes for Syberia 1 and 2 are $1.50 each from the Gala Store, or in a bundle with Obulis for $4 (for the next 22 hours).
And they also have Still life 1 and 2 for $1.49

AND in case you missed it:
Doom 3 and RoE is $3.24 on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/425/

Warrior Kings Remastered, $2, -80%, DRM Free
seems also be a little overlooked gem according to the reviews.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-WKR/warrior-kings-remastered?caff=1869351
Post edited December 31, 2012 by dyscode
My last post this year, now I am off to party!

see you all next year :D
racerboi101: Some new Amazon deals here:

Front Mission Evolved - $4.99 (Steam)
Do you know if it comes with any DLC? Do those even contain something useful?
The DLC in the Steam store costs more than the game from Amazon. :D
racerboi101: Some new Amazon deals here:

Front Mission Evolved - $4.99 (Steam)
p_mamusz: Do you know if it comes with any DLC? Do those even contain something useful?
DLC is useless since no one plays it online. Game itself is pretty mediocre.
p_mamusz: Do you know if it comes with any DLC? Do those even contain something useful?
Buying DLC for that game would be the equivalent of burning money for fun.
Fable series on Steam is tempting. Had those games on discs I sold and would be nice to get them back.
StingingVelvet: Fable series on Steam is tempting. Had those games on discs I sold and would be nice to get them back.
Haven't played any of the Fable games, so I picked up The Lost Chapters. I figure for 2 1/2 bucks I can't go wrong. I'll see if I like it and if so, I'll likely grab Fable 3 when it's on sale again. Thanks for the heads up on this one.
Coelocanth: Haven't played any of the Fable games, so I picked up The Lost Chapters. I figure for 2 1/2 bucks I can't go wrong. I'll see if I like it and if so, I'll likely grab Fable 3 when it's on sale again. Thanks for the heads up on this one.
They're all very "baby's first RPG" but if you just like exploring and questing they have some merit to them.
StingingVelvet: They're all very "baby's first RPG" but if you just like exploring and questing they have some merit to them.
Searched around for some reviews and it looks like it could be fun. I'm pretty sure I'll get my 2 and a half bucks out of it. :)
The Lost Chapters is indeed a fun game. However, I've read the other Fable games on Steam are quite bad so I've stayed away from those. Don't recall the exact reasons but I kept a mental note. If you search around in their original forums, it shouldn't take long to see posts about them.
teshra: The Lost Chapters is indeed a fun game. However, I've read the other Fable games on Steam are quite bad so I've stayed away from those. Don't recall the exact reasons but I kept a mental note. If you search around in their original forums, it shouldn't take long to see posts about them.
The hardcore fanboys despise Fable 2 and 3 by claiming they are too simple when Fable 1 also simple
2 (Xbox only) is one I consider best and 3 is good
teshra: The Lost Chapters is indeed a fun game. However, I've read the other Fable games on Steam are quite bad so I've stayed away from those. Don't recall the exact reasons but I kept a mental note. If you search around in their original forums, it shouldn't take long to see posts about them.
Other Fable games? There is only 1 and 3 on PC.
I put 20 or so hours into 3. It's alright... PC port is a little meh but plug in a controller and it's fine. I think I had to force v-synch off or something. It's a very simple game and has a ton of flaws but it's pretty and can be fun.

It all depends on your standards really. If you're someone who thinks Skyrim is too dumbed down don't even consider it.
Ive always loved the Fable games partly because of the humor, and because when your putting points into your stats you see your character actually change.