It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: Dead Island GOTY is 75% off at GG today.
€4.95 in here .
Lol at GG Dead Island GOTY 100% off but at least they disable the purchase button. I'm not sure what happen on their end lately. Poor implementation and infrastructure.
etna87: I would actually consider that deal, but it's €7.50 in Europe...
Steamprices shows $5 for the US, do you get different dollar prices in Japan?
dyscode: Obviously Japan isn't getting the short stick for once. :) yes it's 3.74 here and $12.49 for the complete Edition. I can make a screen shot if you like.
No, I believe you, I just wasn't aware how many price zones there are that use the same currency (dollar, in this case).

FraterPerdurabo: Link to those opinions please. I'd like to see the precedents and statutes they refer to. Also, keep in mind that laws and outcomes vary a lot from country to country.
I was being sarcastic, sorry that I did not make that clear. The opinions I was talking about were of the "European law is very clear in this case: they have to give us the games" type (without any further elaboration), which is... not really convincing.

That "termination" paragraph sounds like something they might not be able to defend in court (at least not without a good reason). But of course, I'm a layman. I do remember though that there were some rulings that companies could not put unexpected passages in their ToS because noone has the time to fully read the ToS for every purchase etc (not sure if it was German law or European law).
dyscode: While I was asleep on 27th the Sleeping Dogs DLC was on -50% sale -
DAMN you Japanese Time-Zone and damn you Sleep!!!
bansama: Isn't half the DLC missing for us? And for that matter I wonder if it's even compatible with "import" copies as the version they supply here on Steam is JPN/ENG only.
I bought the Lim.Ed.Key from GMG, so I don't know what 'should be missing' or activate, for that matter.
But for me only the Zodiac DLC is missing for JP, as far as I can see. Need to check back with the sleepingdogs.net, again. They have all the DLC listed.
I am only interestd in the Martial Arts DLC.

dyscode: Obviously Japan isn't getting the short stick for once. :) yes it's 3.74 here and $12.49 for the complete Edition. I can make a screen shot if you like.
etna87: No, I believe you, I just wasn't aware how many price zones there are that use the same currency (dollar, in this case).
and quirky ones on top of that, sometimes it's really strange what you can get and what not ;)

and some deals...
Torchlight II is -50% $10 on GG, Steam
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-T2/torchlight-ii?caff=1869351

Hearts of Iron 3 -Their finest hours $5 -75%, DRM Free.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-HOI3TFH/hearts-of-iron-3-their-finest-hour?caff=1869351

and XCOM is also 50% off $25, Steam
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-XCOMEU/xcom-enemy-unknown?caff=1869351
Post edited December 28, 2012 by dyscode
Civilization Franchise 75% off today at Amazon.
Includes Civ IV complete, and all the various Civ V dlc's as well as Gods and Kings.

Additionally, CIV may win the community choice voting that ends in about an hour on Steam.

Adding Amazon deals for the rest of this year too...

12/28: Civilization Games
12/29: Arma 2: Combined Operations, Mass Effect Trilogy, Big EA Bundle
12/30: Tomb Raider: Underworld, Hitman: Absolution
12/31: Spore Ultimate, Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate
Post edited December 28, 2012 by teshra
etna87: I suppose you already mailed their support about this and did not receive an answer yet? Maybe some refunds got lost in the chaos (it appears that other people have been refunded in the same situation, after all).
They aren't responding to emails. Nor can I access their support site. So I've started a dispute with Paypal. If that costs GG additional money, tough shit.
Base game is $3.74 and the Complete Edition (game + all DLC) is $14.99 for Australians. The Combo of the Complete Edition + Brady Guide is $12.49, but the cheapest way to get the Complete Edition is to buy the base game for $3.74 and the DLC bundle for $4.49 = $8.23 total.

STEAM LOGIC.
Crusader Kings Collection is 87% off atm, GG keeps doing its thang :)
Post edited December 28, 2012 by grynn
Foxhack: Wait wait wait, what the hell?

The game is more expensive in America than it is in Mexico?! ($4.99 in the US vs $3.49 in Mexico!)
Luisfius: Yes. It's been cheaper here than in the North forever, which is why I have helped some people to save a couple of bucks since the summer sale. For once Mexico has a price advantage.
And we here get the nice price of 7.50€. Fuck you Rockstar.
grynn: Crusader Kings Collection is 87% off atm, GG keeps doing its thang :)
already fixed.
Still at 75% off for $22.50 it's a nice deal.
dyscode: already fixed.
It's still $11.25 for me.
Darkcloud: And we here get the nice price of 7.50€. Fuck you Rockstar.
Why are you blaming Rockstar for Steam's pricing?
Darkcloud: And we here get the nice price of 7.50€. Fuck you Rockstar.
Jonni: Why are you blaming Rockstar for Steam's pricing?
Because Rockstar are the ones who set the price.
still shows 87% off for me, (£8.75)
reaver894: still shows 87% off for me, (£8.75)
ok so again some regional restriction.
I really hate GeoIP.