It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No, I'm genuinely trying to help. Here, I'm helping you! That is absolutely guaranteed to work (although you don't need me to tell you that, as you're clearly a lawyer!).
spinefarm: Game isn't that bad...and makes a good new year present :)
Well, it's Steamshitworks title so it would be useless to me for anything other than to trade for something I can actually play so...

Aaand they seem to have done so again, this time on Patrician 4 Gold edition. They had it for 80% off and ran out of keys. Dunno if it was mistake or unexpected popularity this time but I had been waiting price to drop well under 10€ but unfortunately by the time I added it to cart they had already changed the discount to 60% making it not worth it (and they hadrun out of keys anyway, for time being).
no you
PenguinJim: Ah, so you've GOT your key. And... now it won't redeem on Steam? That's a new problem I haven't heard of...
Ubivis: Never said so and it seems you did not read my posts correctly.
Because of this, I do stop this here as you are just trolling around.
no you are starting to troll with lawsuits and such.

actively exploiting the mistakes of others is NOT getting a good deal it is active stealing. You know what "Übervorteilung" (en: overreaching) means don't you?
Try to explain this to your lawyer in the first place.

PS:
If you tried that with your local drug dealer you end up with two broken knee-caps, or in the garbage container. ;)
Post edited December 28, 2012 by dyscode
Honestly, people need to grow up a bit. People abused a wrong price knowingly and now complain that Gamersgate now fixes thing - and for all of you complaining about theft and so on - if you know EU law so well, you might want to read up on miss-pricing of items and something called selling under cost. Clue: the latter is very much illegal and Gamersgate is entirely within their rights to undo any transaction simply by showing that the price they asked for the pack was a lot less than what it cost for them to obtain it.

The message they sent you basically translates to "we can't buy the keys at the price you paid us for them, so we have to cancel the transaction". No stealing, no thieving - simply following the law. You exploited a mistake and you didn't profit from it, big deal. Would you rather Gamersgate lost several million dollars? Don't be so selfish! They're about the best digital site on the Internet and they don't deserve that to happen due to a single mistake which you all gladly abused.
Nelvin: Just noticed GetGamesGo has a cheap as chips sale again. Seems to be mostly repeats / their typical stuff but there may be a few exceptions f.i.

Anno 1404 / Dawn of Discovery) (4,19€)

http://getgamesgo.com/category/cheap-as-chips
There is also King's Bounty Platinum for 4,19€, which is a pretty nice deal.

All this GG stuff is getting crazy. I'll make sure to buy only very cheap games there as long as they remain this incompetent regarding their pricing system - who knows if they will survive.
If the law is so clear in the EU why don't people quote the exact law in a reply to GG and be done with. They don't have a choice in the matter if the law is clear and you show them you know the law.
Red_Avatar: Honestly, people need to grow up a bit. People abused a wrong price knowingly and now complain that Gamersgate now fixes thing - and for all of you complaining about theft and so on - if you know EU law so well, you might want to read up on miss-pricing of items and something called selling under cost. Clue: the latter is very much illegal and Gamersgate is entirely within their rights to undo any transaction simply by showing that the price they asked for the pack was a lot less than what it cost for them to obtain it.

The message they sent you basically translates to "we can't buy the keys at the price you paid us for them, so we have to cancel the transaction". No stealing, no thieving - simply following the law. You exploited a mistake and you didn't profit from it, big deal. Would you rather Gamersgate lost several million dollars? Don't be so selfish! They're about the best digital site on the Internet and they don't deserve that to happen due to a single mistake which you all gladly abused.
100% with you!
Kids got caught with the hand in the cookie-jar and and act like it's the parents fault for not putting the cookie jar in a more unreachable place.
Post edited December 28, 2012 by dyscode
Red_Avatar: single mistake
lol'd
Just to figure this one out, can I pay in $ with my paypal as a resident of the eurozone?
Also, how will I receive the game? I would have to access them through a gamersgate account, or?
Red_Avatar: single mistake
retsuseiba: lol'd
Well true it's not the first time but it's a pretty damn big mistake considering it could cripple the company - and to be fair, all other digital sites have made mistakes as well including Steam and Steam did the exact same thing: refunded the games and removed them from people's accounts. Or they froze payment and actually locked people's accounts which is far worse if you ask me. This happened to me once - I made the payment only for my account to be locked. I contacted support and they said that I had willingly exploited a mistake.
Aningan: If the law is so clear in the EU why don't people quote the exact law in a reply to GG and be done with. They don't have a choice in the matter if the law is clear and you show them you know the law.
I think that people don't understand that there's a kind of hierarchy to the laws. If GG sold these games "illegally" (i.e. below cost) then all customer rights about retaining the product become null and void. Since the goods had not yet exchanged hands, GG was legally forced to refund the games.

Part of my job is price calculation and if we make a mistake in our price offer that means we'd be selling at a loss, we legally have the right to rectify the price offer and the old one becomes void. If we make a mistake that does NOT mean we sell at a loss, we have no such right. Obviously, in this case it would be selling below cost so GG is entirely within their rights (and legally it's even their duty) to cancel the orders.
Post edited December 28, 2012 by Red_Avatar
I just received my Borderlands 2 key on GamersGate (I bought the single copy version, not the dirt cheap 4-pack), so if you have it on your library, go get your key before it's late.
‘Generally, if you enter into a contract for goods which a company fails or refuses to deliver, then a breach of contract occurs and you can look to the company for damages (being the cost of having to buy the goods elsewhere). But where it is clear that a mistake has been made, the law will not allow one person to benefit as a result.
Post edited December 28, 2012 by nmillar
Red_Avatar: If GG sold these games "illegally" (i.e. below cost)[...]
Below cost at what time?
If that definition of "illegally" is sound, wouldn't that render all clearance sales ever or underpricing for promotion illegal?
grynn: I just received my Borderlands 2 key on GamersGate (I bought the single copy version, not the dirt cheap 4-pack), so if you have it on your library, go get your key before it's late.
Thank you, a key has appeared in my friend's account, too! Now we're fighting over who gets it.
CymTyr: TQ Gold includes base + IT - IT is not a standalone expac and requires vanilla TQ to play.
Gazoinks: Yeah, but I already have the base on Steam from the Humble Bundle.
TQ? What is that?