It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damn, i always miss ErrorGate.
(cut, thx, sorry)
Post edited December 27, 2012 by kjx
What's DI?
Coelocanth: What's DI?
Dead Island
Coelocanth: What's DI?
Luisfius: Dead Island
Ah, thank you.
SimonG: offering simple refunds is the cheap way out. Somebody bored could take them to court for this.
What would you take them to court over? If you've been given a refund, what would the damages be?

Generally (at least in the US), if you're given your money back there would be nothing to sue over. You might get upset because you'd rather have the games then the small amount of money, but that's not something you can successfully sue over.
Post edited December 27, 2012 by mwb1100
Nelvin: Here we go again ;-)

Patrician IV Gold - 1.20€ (96%)

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-P4GE/patrician-iv-gold-edition-bundle
Fictionvision: Just to let everyone know, the game is $5.99 now. I bought one at the discount for the hell of it as the worst they can do is take my $1.16 of blue coins.
Thing is I wanted to buy it at 5.99 but I get the following warning: "
PLEASE NOTE!
Due to high demand we are currently out of serial keys for Patrician IV Gold Edition.
You may proceed with your order but it may take up to a few days before you recieve your serial key."
Errorgate
"Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 788929091

Varnish cache server"

fark me dead. What sort of a message does it show existing customers? (not the jumponallcheapoerrors)
Yep, dead here.

I was going to log in to see about gifting the game, but I'm expecting at this point when it comes back the game will be out of my library. Maybe some other massive glitch showed up and everyone killed it.

Edit: Site is back now.
Post edited December 27, 2012 by Fictionvision
Fictionvision: Yep, dead here.

I was going to log in to see about gifting the game, but I'm expecting at this point when it comes back the game will be out of my library. Maybe some other massive glitch showed up and everyone killed it.

Edit: Site is back now.
Yeah its back. But u can bet many will be back on looking for the latest cockup...er error.. sad really..
Any idea why GG took Borderlands 2 off the sale?
Tizzysawr: Any idea why GG took Borderlands 2 off the sale?
I can think of two possibilities:
1) they ran out of keys or
2) the pricing error needed to be fixed so by removing the game, they can now refund customers saying they took it out of their games list due to a pricing error or whatever.
Of course, they may be other reasons.

On a separate note, the settlers 7 gold is available on GG for $5.84

Ref linked:
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-S7DGE/settlers-7-deluxe-gold-edition?caff=3302271

Non-ref linked:
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-S7DGE/settlers-7-deluxe-gold-edition
Post edited December 27, 2012 by abolat
Tizzysawr: Any idea why GG took Borderlands 2 off the sale?
Because they were selling four packs for like five dollars.
mwb1100: What would you take them to court over? If you've been given a refund, what would the damages be?
Negligent infliction of emotional distress. Pain and suffering. Damages...psychotropic drug fees... vacation to Bermuda to relax from the stress.

mwb1100: Generally (at least in the US), if you're given your money back there would be nothing to sue over. You might get upset because you'd rather have the games then the small amount of money, but that's not something you can successfully sue over.
It is something one can sue over. Whether one can do so successfully is dependent on the state, the judge, the jury, etc. Personally...speaking only for myself...I wouldn't waste the time...take the lumps and move on...but here in America we also sue over everything....so who knows...
Dawn of Fantasy Free on Desura 24h only
Game is Greenlit. Steam key soon ?