It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

carnival73: You mean like an EA Entire Franchise Bundle at 98% off?
That's a joke right?
Not even GG would make that mistake twice in one sale.
Dolantin: Crusader Kings II Collection (DRM free) includes some DLC (6 soundtracks among others) is only 6,25 € at Gamersgate.
grviper: IIRC, not quite DRM free. The main game is, but every piece of DLC requires some form of custom online activation.
You're right. But if you download the tracks via your GG account, you get normal ogg files in zip format.
carnival73: You mean like an EA Entire Franchise Bundle at 98% off?
Smannesman: That's a joke right?
It's a system-flaw in their database handling (or something like it), not a manual problem. They are fighting with that ever since they relaunched their new site last year (or 2 years already? - cannot remember).
So well anything could happen. I guess they have to stuff one hole at a time.

BTW: Did Anybody actually requested a refund of the Bethesda-Bundle, or know of anybody, who did? Just Interested... ;)
Post edited December 26, 2012 by dyscode
dyscode: It's a system-flaw in their database handling (or something like it), not a manual problem. They are fighting with that ever since they relaunched their new site last year (or 2 years already? - cannot remember).

BTW: Did Anybody actually requested a refund of the Bethesda-Bundle, or know of anybody, who did? Just Interested... ;)
Someone from neogaf contacted Gamersgate asking why no games shows up under his bethesda new year collection and Gamersgate answers and refund the game without asking.

If you guys want to keep the game, I say stay away from contacting GG about it and just wait for the keys to show up mid January :D
dyscode: It's a system-flaw in their database handling (or something like it), not a manual problem. They are fighting with that ever since they relaunched their new site last year (or 2 years already? - cannot remember).
So which one is it?
Smannesman: So which one is it?
I was joking if that's what you're asking.

As far as mispricing slip ups go though - they tend to only happen with items going on sale and during the first hour they are listed on sale. Usually by the second hour the price has been corrected.

A few weeks back I got Port Royale 3 from GG for $3.

And during the release of Blades of Time I got the Special Edition for $8 before they corrected the sale back up to $20 or so.
carnival73: I was joking if that's what you're asking.

As far as mispricing slip ups go though - they tend to only happen with items going on sale and during the first hour they are listed on sale. Usually by the second hour the price has been corrected.

A few weeks back I got Port Royale 3 from GG for $3.

And during the release of Blades of Time I got the Special Edition for $8 before they corrected the sale back up to $20 or so.
Figured as much, the site would've been down again if there were actually a good deal to be had :P
I think the only deal I'm interested in now is Amazon's Batman deal, which I can't get.
Which is probably for the best, wallet-wise.
Sine Mora 2,49€ on GMG
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/de/de/pc/games/shooter/sine-mora/

Damn, just wanted to buy it but it's out of stock at the moment.

But you can get Galaxy on Fire 2 for 2,62€ again (use this code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831)
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/de/de/pc/games/shooter/galaxy-fire-2-full-hd/
Post edited December 26, 2012 by Nelvin
Nelvin: Sine Mora 2,49€ on GMG

But you can get Galaxy on Fire 2 for 2,62€ again (use this code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831)
Sine MOra is also 66 down on steam. I really, really, really recommend it.
Nelvin: Sine Mora 2,49€ on GMG

Luisfius: Sine MOra is also 66 down on steam. I really, really, really recommend it.
Yep I know, but as it's not a daily special it's a "last day of sale" purchase :)
orcishgamer: Sweet, 5 seconds and saved me 5 bucks, thanks!
SimonG: It's twelve bucks on Amazon, buy it already! ;-)

I'm currently re-reading through the comics. Wow. I forgot how good they were...
I already bought it off of Amazon, but now I get free achievements on this episode as well. These XBLA achievements sure are sweet, mmm... taste them! I feel sorry for people who don't have a 360;)

(get a 360 dammit!)
dyscode: PS: those of you who are interested in Of Orcs and Men or who bought this on Steam might be interested in this Steam Discussion.
Short: ACTControl's 5 Machine Activation Limit also on Steam, then you're out.
Well, fuck them, glad I didn't shell out the 20 bucks for it.

Thanks studio, will be picking this shit up for 5 bucks or less in a few months. FWIW I already own a console and pay 60 dollars for games there, can you guys why, you obtuse motherfucker?

EDIT: I see it will have a console release, I most definitely will not be buying this new or for any high price. That's right, niche games like this will be 3 dollars used within a year. Normally I love to support people who do something original or really well (the latter is why I still buy Ubisoft games, hell they get the original award too for many games).
Post edited December 26, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: I already bought it off of Amazon, but now I get free achievements on this episode as well. These XBLA achievements sure are sweet, mmm... taste them! I feel sorry for people who don't have a 360;)

(get a 360 dammit!)
I'm sorry for the people who cannot receive goddamn brandy via mail. Now I need to get creative ...
Mass Effect 3 for 6,44€ on GreenManGaming

Just purchased and activated it on Origin (again with the code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831)

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/de/de/pc/games/rpgs/mass-effect-3/
I have no idea why I am so tempted by Borderlands 2 when I hated the first one.
Used my 2K coupon to buy WTF bundle for $5 which includes:
Borderlands GotY
The Darkness 2
Duke Nukem Forever

It was a very good deal. Im glad 2K did not pull an EA sucker punch by raising prices just before the coupons went active.