It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: GamersGate have finished their Black Friday sales, so it is time for Holiday Sales....

" today we began our big Holiday Gift Guide! 4 weeks: 4XDaily Deals and buy 4 pay for 3"
Pheace: That's unlikely to tempt till they have a big sale in my opinion. What's the likelyhood you'll want all 4 games on sale that day?

Almost 400 Indiefort Bundles sold ... wow.. not quite the start they were hoping for I imagine.
It is 4 for 3 for all games. If you buy 4 games you get the cheapest one for free (I think)

Edit:

"Purchase 4 games and pay for 3
During the Holiday GiftGuide GamersGate will offer one game for free if you purchase 4 titles in the same order.

In order to take part of this offer, just add the four games you want to purchase to your cart. Once all games have been added, the cheapest game will be become free!"
Post edited November 27, 2012 by amok
Pheace: That's unlikely to tempt till they have a big sale in my opinion. What's the likelyhood you'll want all 4 games on sale that day?

Almost 400 Indiefort Bundles sold ... wow.. not quite the start they were hoping for I imagine.
amok: It is 4 for 3 for all games. If you buy 4 games you get the cheapest one for free (I think)

Edit:

During the Holiday GiftGuide GamersGate will offer one game for free if you purchase 4 titles in the same order.

In order to take part of this offer, just add the four games you want to purchase to your cart. Once all games have been added, the cheapest game will be become free!"
I'm aware of that. My point was that I think it's unlikely I'd be using that deal unless more than 4 games are on sale, since it's unlikely I'd be interested in exactly the 4 on daily sale that day.

(granted, had a look and there's quite a bit on sale atm)
amok: It is 4 for 3 for all games. If you buy 4 games you get the cheapest one for free (I think)

Edit:

Pheace: I'm aware of that. My point was that I think it's unlikely I'd be using that deal unless more than 4 games are on sale, since it's unlikely I'd be interested in exactly the 4 on daily sale that day.

(granted, had a look and there's quite a bit on sale atm)
It do not need to be a game on sale, it can be 4 game not on sale, but bought as long as the thingy is running.
amok: It do not need to be a game on sale, it can be 4 game not on sale, but bought as long as the thingy is running.
Come on ... this is a Gaming DEAL thread. :)
Another Indie Gala is up (11). 1C games again.

http://www.indiegala.com/

Imperial Glory, XIII Century Gold Edition, Necrovision: Lost Company

BTA: Men of War, Cryostasis, Star Wolves 3, Men of War: Red Tide.
Post edited November 27, 2012 by GoJays2025
GoJays2025: Another Indie Gala is up (11). 1C games again.

And plus 3 secret Steam games, it looks...

Too bad they don't have the Mac version of Imperial Glory. I'll have to get that on here instead, I guess.
They really should've done a Build a Bundle or something with these titles and the other 1C stuff. I wouldn't mind Star Wolves 3 on Steam but none of the others interest me... Guess I'll check next week to see what the bonuses are.
Post edited November 27, 2012 by Pheace
GoJays2025: Kingdoms of Amalur + both DLCs - $11.99 11/26 only
Does Amalur gives separate codes for the DLCs or is it one code for everything? I ask this because I already have the base game and want to know that if I can give the code of the base game to someone else or not.
Post edited November 27, 2012 by gyokzoli
gyokzoli: Does Amalur gives separate codes for the DLCs or is it one code for everything? I ask this because I already have the base game and want to know that if I can give the code of the base game to someone else or not.
I bought the Amazon bundle and got separate keys.

Stooner: And plus 3 secret Steam games, it looks...
Necrovision is actually a lot of fun believe it or not.
Rohan15: Necrovision is actually a lot of fun believe it or not.
NO U
gyokzoli: Does Amalur gives separate codes for the DLCs or is it one code for everything? I ask this because I already have the base game and want to know that if I can give the code of the base game to someone else or not.
StingingVelvet: I bought the Amazon bundle and got separate keys.
What? Your 'mommy' didnt buy it for you? ;). jking....

On a separate note, were there sales around this time last year?. Seems to be getting more regular. Gotta wonder whats the point of sales at Xmas if people will have any budgets left for then hahah
Post edited November 27, 2012 by nijuu
nijuu: What? Your 'mommy' didnt buy it for you? ;). jking....
My card works on amazon, lol.
Rohan15: Necrovision is actually a lot of fun believe it or not.
I never said it wasn't...
Well, I never played anyway.... ;p