It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kingdom of Amalur Complete deal is up.
Kingdom of Amalur is up for $11 with expansions, great way to start the day :D

Only game I've bought since the summer and I'm very pleased, should tide me over until the Christmas rush :)

edit: That last bit is a lie, I bought BF3 off of misfire200, how did I forget that? xD
Post edited November 26, 2012 by Shure
The Harry Batman pack is also available at amazon for $13.99. Personally I think this is an awesome deal ( though I haven't played any of the games in the bundle)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009YL65Q4/ref=s9_al_ft_g367_ir05?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=083EJRN5CJB1FEYPZ7SW&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1430501362&pf_rd_i=1000716161
Post edited November 26, 2012 by CaptainGyro
Got Reckoning, hell of a deal. Wasn't going to buy anything else but had to jump on that.
Hawk52: Kingdom of Amalur Complete deal is up.
Score!!! Instabuy! I've been waiting for this deal for a long while now. :D
Cyber Monday Bundle on Amiga Forever + C64 Forever for only $9.99:

http://www.amigaforever.com/special/cybermonday/

These are the latest 2012 "R3" Plus Editions, including installer for Windows and ISO image.
RetroPlayer: Cyber Monday Bundle on Amiga Forever + C64 Forever for only $9.99:

http://www.amigaforever.com/special/cybermonday/

These are the latest 2012 "R3" Plus Editions, including installer for Windows and ISO image.
Got that mail yesterday, from the text it's just for old customers. Maybe they changed that. Btw, european price is 10€.

Edit: Clicked on the link and it seems they changed it. If so, very good decision
Post edited November 26, 2012 by DukeNukemForever
A few more sales on Amazon for Origin and Steam. Purchasing these games will earn you $5 Amazon credit to use during January, 2013.

Steam Redeemable

Inversion - $7.49 (Region Locked to NA region for activating)

The Harry Batman Pack - $13.99 (All Steam keys)
- Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4
- Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7
- Lego Batman 2: DC Heroes

LEGO Batman - $5

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - $7.50

X-COM Enemy Unknown- $24.99

Borderlands 2 - $29.99

Bioshock Dual Pack - $4.99 (Steam keys)

Sleeping Dogs - $19.99

L.A. Noire The Complete Edition - $7.49

The Walking Dead - $12.49 (Mac version but this is Steamplay so you'll get the Windows version as well)

GTA IV Complete + La Noire Complete + GTA San Andreas - $14.99 (All Steam keys)
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- LA Noire - Complete Edition

Batman Arkham City Harleys Revenge DLC - $2.49

Batman Arkham City Robin DLC - $1.74

Batman Arkham City Nightwing DLC - $1.74

Zeno Clash - $0.99

Origin Redeemable

Syndicate - $4.99

Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle- $11.99

Medal of Honor: Warfighter- $29.99

Battlefield 3 Premium- $29.99

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $19.99

Find more sales on Amazon here.

Also the 2012 Editor's Choice Games list is up, this is where your $5 credit would be used for. This list is not final, more games would be added until Jan 1. And for sure the price would change when the credits are active, probably would go more cheaper due to the Winter sale. ^_^
DukeNukemForever: Got that mail yesterday, from the text it's just for old customers. Maybe they changed that. Btw, european price is 10€.
The dollar price is plus local taxes, while the European price includes them, so they are about the same (for EU residents VAT is added to $ on checkout).
Debating Inversion. Would be my seriously final purchase. Seeing if that Harley DLC works on all copies too.

The January thing is kind of pointless since the $5 doesn't stack.
StingingVelvet: Debating Inversion. Would be my seriously final purchase. Seeing if that Harley DLC works on all copies too.

The January thing is kind of pointless since the $5 doesn't stack.
If you don't own much of the games in the current Editor's Choice List, just think of how much you could get the games if it goes back on sale and what more if they put it even cheaper.

Dark Souls PTD - $9.99
The Walking Dead - $7.49
Max Payne 3 - $9.99
Saints Row 3 - $4.99
X-COM - $19.99 or possibly more less
Hotline Miami - potentially free if it goes for 50% off sale
Vessel - $2.49 or potentially free if it goes for 75% off sale

I won't discount the $5 credit out yet, they would be adding more games to the list.
Post edited November 26, 2012 by racerboi101
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is $3.74 at Impulse/GameStop

007: Legends is $19.99 on Amazon
Civ V: Gods and Kings has returned to the Get Loaded pack, about 4 hours left:
http://www.getloadedgo.com/
Wont say no to Syndicate for that price! Thank you
StingingVelvet: Debating Inversion. Would be my seriously final purchase. Seeing if that Harley DLC works on all copies too.
Interested in that, too. Should Works since all AC DLC keys from Steam need to be activated via G4WL, as they say in the old steam forum. I have the GMG Version already, and despite that AC GOTY is 75% off on Steam for 7.49. I don't see a real point to get it on Steam.
Post edited November 26, 2012 by dyscode