It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: those are the best selling games, half of them are not on the promo, and there are many games in the promo not in the top 100
ne_zavarj: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?sort_by=Price&sort_order=ASC&category1=998&genre=Indie
mm, that was what I started doing. not very handy though. If I was an indie participating in this sale I would be a little miffed. oh,well, nothing else to do then start trawling... and see if Didimatic is still up...
If anyone's interested, Zeno Clash is currently £0.69 in the steam sale.

Thanks Asbeu for pointing it out.
Sorting indie games by price is surprising. Didn't know how fast normal prices fell on Steam for these games, let alone with the sale on. Relatively recent stuff like Blocks That Matter for $3 normally, 70 cents in a sale?

Interesting.

Edit: Oh I am using the website, it's probably Georgian prices. Never mind.
Post edited November 21, 2012 by StingingVelvet
I just grab MTG: DOTP 1 at 5 bucks, awesome deal :)
noooooooooo my cart just swiped clean itself

And steam says

The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.

Way to go Cheap Ass Gamers... Bring Steam to its knees ;)
I would like for gamestop to get there act together. They keep flashing there holiday sales but its not working...grrrr.
apparently autumn seal coupons are stacking with the current Steam sale if anyone has any unused.
misfire200: I would like for gamestop to get there act together. They keep flashing there holiday sales but its not working...grrrr.
Yeah just saw the gamestop sale its just stupid ;)
hkabik: apparently autumn seal coupons are stacking with the current Steam sale if anyone has any unused.
* just bought grimrock 2,74 €, 75% total off.
STAR WARS®: Knights of the Old Republic™ II is 75% off. I don't know whether the prices for this are region-dependent, but for me it costs 2$. Quite a deal for this game, be it flawed as it is. Thankfully there's a restored content mod for it.
AzureKite: STAR WARS®: Knights of the Old Republic™ II is 75% off. I don't know whether the prices for this are region-dependent, but for me it costs 2$. Quite a deal for this game, be it flawed as it is. Thankfully there's a restored content mod for it.
Just jumped on this, thanks!
misfire200: I would like for gamestop to get there act together. They keep flashing there holiday sales but its not working...grrrr.
tarunmutreja: Yeah just saw the gamestop sale its just stupid ;)
I just want the C&C Ultimate Collection and i will be done with gamestop=) grrr.
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut 1,99e
http://store.steampowered.com/app/20900/

Steam:
STORM: Frontline Nation 1,74 e
Disciples III: Gold Edition 5,74 e
Total War Battles: SHOGUN 1,99 e
Post edited November 21, 2012 by Asmo2
Lots of nice sales on steam right now. I was expecting them to hold out until the Xmas sale, but apparently not :)

Confrontation is 75% off already.

Perimeter 2: New Earth is 90% off.

Silverfall: Complere is 75% off.
Post edited November 21, 2012 by maycett
amok: yes. It is very fun. In my opinion it is the best ARPG made in a long while. (and better then Diablo II)
ne_zavarj: The digital version is still $60 .
They're charging 40 bucks for a six month old digital game, that's a horrible deal, imo.