It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All good deal for this week at amazon: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328579

1. Medal Of Honor Warfighter - $29.99 - 11/23-11/26
2. Need for Speed Most Wanted - $19.99 - 11/23 and 11/26
3. Battlefield 3 Premium Edition - $29.99 - 11/23 and 11/26
4. Sleeping Dogs - $19.99 11/23-11/26
5. Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $14.99 - 11/23
6. Pint Sized Paradox Package - $5.99 - 11/23-11/25 <<<<<< OMG
7 . Plentiful Paradox Package - $9.99 - 11/23-11/25 <<<<<< OMG
16$ for so many very good paradox games !
8. Payday: The Heist 4 Pack - $14.99 - 11/18-11/26
9. Kingdoms of Amalur + both DLCs - $11.99 - 11/26
10. M E 1 + ME 2 + Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate + Dragon Age 2 - $14.99 - 11/23
11. Syndicate - $4.99 - 11/26
12. WB Combat Bundle - $9.99 - 11/23-11/26 contains:

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
Mortal Kombat Collection
Lord of the Rings War in the North

13. Batman Arkham Action Pack - $9.99 11/23-11/23 contains:

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
Batman Arkham City

14. F.E.A.R. Collection - $8.99 - 11/24-11/25 contains:

Fear Ultimate Shooter Edition
Fear 2
Fear 3

15. The Harry Batman Pack - $13.99 - 11/26 contains:

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7
Lego Batman 2: DC Heroes

16. Inversion - $4.99 - 11/26
Post edited November 19, 2012 by Asmo2
mystral: Fallen Enchantress is 33% off on GG too, which is a bit strange considering how new the game is.
Are sales really so bad they need to discount the price already? That's surprising since the game is pretty good.
There are a few reasons that could explain the low sales/current discount. First, the game was given away to anyone who got the first Elemental game at launch and during the following 3 months or something. That alone means a chunk of the people who could buy it won't, since they have it already.

As for the sale, they were ALSO selling it for $30 (Just a bit over the current sale price) to anyone who bought Elemental during the following year or so. Therefore, discounting it 33% perhaps isn't that bad a deal for them. And well, let's compare it to strategy games from Paradox, for example. Paradox generally has stuff going 50% off within two months of launch, yet they seem to be doing just fine. So I hope this doesn't mean stardock is suffering.
Tizzysawr: There are a few reasons that could explain the low sales/current discount. First, the game was given away to anyone who got the first Elemental game at launch and during the following 3 months or something. That alone means a chunk of the people who could buy it won't, since they have it already.

As for the sale, they were ALSO selling it for $30 (Just a bit over the current sale price) to anyone who bought Elemental during the following year or so. Therefore, discounting it 33% perhaps isn't that bad a deal for them. And well, let's compare it to strategy games from Paradox, for example. Paradox generally has stuff going 50% off within two months of launch, yet they seem to be doing just fine. So I hope this doesn't mean stardock is suffering.
SD said the sales were a bit lower than expected (despite the free ones), but they're going the DLC route anyway this time, so I doubt a lowering of the game's price was not within their plans already.
Asmo2: 10. M E 1 + ME 2 + Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate + Dragon Age 2 - $14.99 - 11/23
Does anyone know if these are redeemable somewhere? I mean, DA2 is probably Origin, but any chance the rest would be Steam?
Another old release from GameHouse :

Pajama Sam - No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
2dOxl64: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-X3TC/x3-terran-conflict

X3: Terran Conflict $4.98 50%off DRM:Tagés
You can register the serial key on Steam .
Post edited November 19, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Asmo2: 10. M E 1 + ME 2 + Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate + Dragon Age 2 - $14.99 - 11/23
retsuseiba: Does anyone know if these are redeemable somewhere? I mean, DA2 is probably Origin, but any chance the rest would be Steam?
No EA game will ever be redeemable on Steam. They'll either be Origin, or direct downloads.
kScope: Looks like Spec Ops: The Line is 75% off on GMG: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/it/en/pc/games/action/spec-ops-the-line/

It is a decent game with a great story, well worth the 4.99 price

If you want to register to GMG please please use my referral lik: http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=mesobihi

We both will receive 2 $/€ on your first purchase :)
Austrobogulator: I'm now 3 for 3 with Greenman Gaming.

2 days ago I got Krater, yesterday Tiny and Big, and now Spec Ops :o
Well the spec ops deal seems to be off right now. Maybe they run out of keys :(
dr.zli: digital distribution:

- bioshock 2
- max payne 1 and 2
- Borderlands 1
- Midnight club

free! (until 26/11)

http://uk.gamesplanet.com/buy-download-pc-games/BioShock-2-1756-38.html
they fixed the error, no more free, only 25 to 60% off,
Post edited November 19, 2012 by dyscode
http://store.steampowered.com/app/214250/
Daily deal on Steam is I Am Alive 40% off
Amazon digital :

Blacklight Tango Down ( Steam key ) $1.25
I really don't understand people who want Steam keys for everything. Putting all your eggs in one basket is a bad thing. Just add the shortcuts to Steam if you want to launch everything from it.

Anyway, don't want a debate about it, just speaking my mind.

Sad to see no Dishonored deal on Amazon. FEAR deal makes me wonder if 2 and 3 will be Steam keys. Probably.
Austrobogulator: I'm now 3 for 3 with Greenman Gaming.

2 days ago I got Krater, yesterday Tiny and Big, and now Spec Ops :o
Zangtesu: Well the spec ops deal seems to be off right now. Maybe they run out of keys :(
Back now.
Is Dark Messiah on Amazon a Steam key or a download? Appears to be a download and I would pay $2.50 to get it DRM free (I have a Steam version).
StingingVelvet: Is Dark Messiah on Amazon a Steam key or a download? Appears to be a download and I would pay $2.50 to get it DRM free (I have a Steam version).
It's probably a Steam key, since the GG version is one too.
Ubi have probably obsoleted any non-Steam version, like with quite a few older games, since with the Steam version they don't have to maintain separate servers for multiplayer and patches.
mystral: It's probably a Steam key, since the GG version is one too.
Ubi have probably obsoleted any non-Steam version, like with quite a few older games, since with the Steam version they don't have to maintain separate servers for multiplayer and patches.
The multiplayer was always Steam only for Dark Messiah but it could have offline singleplayer. Usually Amazon is good about labeling Steam key games. I dunno!