It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

carnival73: Every one can now catch up on all those episodes of sIn on sale at Steam for $2.50 each.

Episodic goodness at it's most abundant!
So. Much. Sin. !.
grviper: By the way, Amazon in doing those $5 coupons again. Many items on sale, including those priced under $5, also qualify.
Order this product between now and 12/31/2012 and receive a $5 promotional credit good towards any of the "Editor's Choice" game downloads in the month of January 2013. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying credits for this promotion may only be used one at a time.
grviper:
I have already received multiples of these. I can't wait to see what they have in January.
Tallima: For U.S. the new AtGames Sega Genesis system will be $25 on Friday @ Toys R Us.

Here's the instructions manual which comes with a list of the 80 games included. 40 are Sega Genesis games, 40 are games that were never on the system (Chess is of note)

http://red022.redmedia.com.tw/ezcatfiles/red022/img/img/154/ClassicGameConsoleUserManual.pdf

It also supports the original cartridges and controllers.
That's an amazing amount of arcade games they're offering on that thing, plus my old cartridges will work, and it looks like so will my controllers!
carnival73: Every one can now catch up on all those episodes of sIn on sale at Steam for $2.50 each.

grviper: So. Much. Sin. !.
I only see the one...

Does Elexis masturbate in this one too?
Post edited November 18, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: I only see the one...
As mentioned, an episodic game at its most abundant. XD

I thought they removed the original SiN - if you buy episodes you don't get the original anymore. :(
orcishgamer: I only see the one...
carnival73: As mentioned, an episodic game at its most abundant. XD
Ah, I missed the humor, guess they shitcanned it then:)

Foxhack: I thought they removed the original SiN - if you buy episodes you don't get the original anymore. :(
Is Episodes the same game just modified?
Foxhack: I thought they removed the original SiN - if you buy episodes you don't get the original anymore. :(
carnival73: Is Episodes the same game just modified?
Nope
but there was meant to be 9 and 8 were canned
carnival73: As mentioned, an episodic game at its most abundant. XD
orcishgamer: Ah, I missed the humor, guess they shitcanned it then:)
It got good reviews but I think it's only six hours long at the most and the story ends in a cliff hanger that never got followed up.

a la Heroes of Annihilated Empires, ARES and Blade Kitten
carnival73: Is Episodes the same game just modified?
SovietSharkey: Nope
So how is Episodes different from the SiN they were selling previously?
Post edited November 18, 2012 by carnival73
I've just bought it and I can confirm that it still comes with the original. Getting it to run on the other hand....

Edit: And fixed. I have the original CD, but I couldn't get it to run on my desktop comp without serious sound issues, but this version seems to be working fine so far.
Post edited November 18, 2012 by SCPM
orcishgamer: Ah, I missed the humor, guess they shitcanned it then:)
carnival73: It got good reviews but I think it's only six hours long at the most and the story ends in a cliff hanger that never got followed up.

SovietSharkey: Nope
carnival73: So how is Episodes different from the SiN they were selling previously?
Source rather than ID Tech
New story (sequel)
Still FPS but not as fast paced
carnival73: It got good reviews but I think it's only six hours long at the most and the story ends in a cliff hanger that never got followed up.

Except there's still hopes for ARES and Blade Kitten sequels.

FUCK YOU, MUMBOJUMBO.
SovietSharkey: Source rather than ID Tech
New story (sequel)
So it's an actual second installment. SCPM just confirmed that the first story is included.

EDIT

Just went an purchased:

Comes with:

Sin Episodes Emergence
Sin Multiplayer
Sin (Original)

Foxhack: Except there's still hopes for ARES and Blade Kitten sequels.

FUCK YOU, MUMBOJUMBO.
Sad thing is

ARES, Blade Kitten and (Apparently) SiN are all very good games but shorter than an average game because developers were intending to follow up in squirts.

Heroes is also a very good game but it's actually longer than your standard game and has a lot of re-playable content when you consider skirmish mode.
This leads me to think that Heroes would have been a massively long-winded story had they ever released the other two chapters.
Post edited November 18, 2012 by carnival73
carnival73: So how is Episodes different from the SiN they were selling previously?
SovietSharkey: Source rather than ID Tech
New story (sequel)
also Blade has amnesia and thinks he's Gordon Freeman. ;)
Post edited November 18, 2012 by Snickersnack
digital distribution:

- bioshock 2
- max payne 1 and 2
- Borderlands 1 GOTY
- Midnight club

free! (until 26/11)

http://uk.gamesplanet.com/buy-download-pc-games/BioShock-2-1756-38.html
dr.zli: *snip*
Well..this is...wow.

I guess they are trying to make up for crappy service in the past.