It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How bout sum dat $2.50 Nuclear Dawn?

Can spams your inventory full of Nuclear Dawn?

So you can spend all day running around an empty game world shooting at yourself?
teshra: Bioshock for free on Gamefly...
Any way of getting around the credit card verification? I'm not very comfortable giving my number.
Jonni: Any way of getting around the credit card verification? I'm not very comfortable giving my number.
I already had the game so didn't "buy" it here but I've read that it does require a CC card even though when you checkout, your cost will be $0.
But, people have posted they've gotten around the cc field by entering an expired card number, or a prepaid card with limited funds attached. If an expired card works, wonder if a fake made up number could work as well?
carnival73: How bout sum dat $2.50 Nuclear Dawn?

So you can spend all day running around an empty game world shooting at yourself?
Theres usually at least 1 or 2 servers with around 15 players. Its one of my fav multiplayer shooters, just below Crimecraft Gangwars. It runs very smooth, even on my old laptop. These guys know how to program.
Super Meat Boy 75% off on Gamers Gate
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SMB/super-meat-boy
carnival73: How bout sum dat $2.50 Nuclear Dawn?

Heretic777: Theres usually at least 1 or 2 servers with around 15 players. Its one of my fav multiplayer shooters, just below Crimecraft Gangwars. It runs very smooth, even on my old laptop. These guys know how to program.
I was a bit miffed - I think I got it during it's first sale which was $12.50 (if I remember correctly) but it was innuendo-ed up to release to not only offer RTS overhead control as well as FPS but also a single player skirmish or campaign.

Once I got it and tried it, it had neither (at least I was never able to access an overhead menu like IronGrip) - Also those servers filled up awhile after release due to the game getting given away free quite a bit to try and save it.
Prototype 1 + 2 + Radnet DLC for $7.49 for 2 hours at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A418B7Y
Prototype Pack - $7.49 (You'll get separate Steam keys)

The pack contains

1. Prototype
2. Prototype 2
3. Prototype 2: RADNET DLC Pack

Call of Duty: Black Ops - $19.99 (You'll get Steam keys)

Vessel - $3.75 (DRM FREE)

THIS ARE QUICK DEALS: Would only be open for a couple of hours or until keys last.

Also don't forget the Deal of the Week on Amazon, all Steam keys as well:

The Harry Batman Pack - $13.99 (80% off) (You'll get separate Steam keys)

LEGO Batman - $4.99 (Steam)

You can purchase the games separately for 75% off here.
Post edited November 09, 2012 by racerboi101
racerboi101: Prototype Pack - $7.49 (You'll get separate Steam keys)

The pack contains

1. Prototype
2. Prototype 2
3. Prototype 2: RADNET DLC Pack

Call of Duty: Black Ops - $19.99 (You'll get Steam keys)

Vessel - $3.75 (DRM FREE)

THIS ARE QUICK DEALS: Would only be open for a couple of hours or until keys last.

Also don't forget the Deal of the Week on Amazon, all Steam keys as well:

The Harry Batman Pack - $13.99 (80% off) (You'll get separate Steam keys)

LEGO Batman - $4.99 (Steam)

You can purchase the games separately for 75% off here.
Thanks picked up the Prototype pack and Lego batman :)
Thanks, picked up the Prototype pack.
Does anyone know if the Prototype bundle will go on sale again in the near future? My friend missed it by about an hour.
Garugo: Does anyone know if the Prototype bundle will go on sale again in the near future? My friend missed it by about an hour.
This Sunday, but it'll be for $9.99 instead of $7.49.
http://www.gamefly.com/download-games/

Got an email about this today and just went to their website to verify. Lots of threads about it already on other websites.
Nice got another Bioshcok for Free :)
BTW: they also have the Bioshock 2 Minerva and other DLC for PC on 30% sale.
http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Bioshock-2-Minerva%27s-Den-Add-On/5000829/#.UJ3l34X7ky4
(US and Canada only)
Post edited November 10, 2012 by dyscode
nijuu: Thanks picked up the Prototype pack and Lego batman :)
Crap, Prototype 2 with DLC would have been nice... that pack is 89 bucks now, lmao.
nijuu: Thanks picked up the Prototype pack and Lego batman :)
orcishgamer: Crap, Prototype 2 with DLC would have been nice... that pack is 89 bucks now, lmao.
I have a set of keys... Let's talk.