It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Only looking towards the EA section of the sale. Got everything else on that list i wanted from elsewhere (during sales). Man... anyone else think Paradox sales are repeated a little bit too much (everywhere)?. Have they got money issues or something? :P
You could say that about THQ, SEGA, and others, but whos complaining? Lets just buy like good cheap ass consumers. :D

btw
Mass Effect 3 -15.99
Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Version -19.99
Good Lord! :O
ne_zavarj: Amazon digital deals :

list
Thanks! Huge sale!
Supreme Commander Gold Edition is 75% off, costs 3.75 euros:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-SCG/supreme-commander-gold-edition-bundle?caff=5969452

Action Ball 2 is 50% off, costs 3.48, DRM-free:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-AB2/action-ball-2-pc?caff=5969452

Section 8 is 83% off, costs 4.95 euros:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-S8/section-8?caff=5969452
Post edited August 30, 2012 by Licurg
ne_zavarj: Amazon digital deals :
*snip*
nijuu: Holyshite. Thanks for the effort bro.
Tony from Amazon keeps these lists going on CAG. There's even some more on sale I think. For the most uptodate list you can always check here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317580
Did anyone (particularly from the eurozone) own Gotham City Impostors on GamersGate? After I heard it was going free-to-play I went to remove it from my wishlist, and found out that not only was it already gone from there, but it's completely disappeared from the store as well. I just wanted to see whether people who owned the game lost it from their shelf or not. I don't see any mention of it in the support section. That kind of thing troubles me.
Pendulo Pack is 75% off at GamersGate, contains Runaway 1 (DRM Free), Runaway 2 (Other DRM), Runaway 3 (SecuROM), The Next BIG Thing (SecuROM + Mac copy) and Yesterday (Other DRM).

Pretty good value if you don't mind the DRM.

EDIT: Just realised $17.99 for the pack is pretty damn cheap compared to the individual sale prices of The Next BIG Thing ($11.98) and Yesterday ($14.98), so it may be one of GamersGate's infamous "pricing errors".
Post edited August 30, 2012 by ABH20
That Amazon sale is huge! Need to differentiate which game redeems on Steam and Origin for those who's interested in it.
ajsultan: That Amazon sale is huge! Need to differentiate which game redeems on Steam and Origin for those who's interested in it.
I think ne_zavarj did an excellent job with this. Pretty much all the games have the necessary information.
Has anyone tried R.U.S.E.? Any thoughts?
ABH20: EDIT: Just realised $17.99 for the pack is pretty damn cheap compared to the individual sale prices of The Next BIG Thing ($11.98) and Yesterday ($14.98), so it may be one of GamersGate's infamous "pricing errors".
It's even cheaper when you realize that Yesterday is pretty much brand new and usually $30.
SimonG: I think ne_zavarj did an excellent job with this. Pretty much all the games have the necessary information.
Actually it was a straight copypaste without links. :D

BoxOfSnoo: Has anyone tried R.U.S.E.? Any thoughts?
It has a demo on Steam, i suggest you try it first. Its different from the usual RTS games, but i liked it. And its far the cheapest price for the bundle ive seen to this day, last time the base game was on sale for 5 euros on Gamersgate(no discount on the dlc), and thats roughly the same as this pack with all DLC included. The dlc adds single player/coop challenge maps, multiplayer maps, and the whole new Japanese faction in Pack of th Rising Sun.
ABH20: EDIT: Just realised $17.99 for the pack is pretty damn cheap compared to the individual sale prices of The Next BIG Thing ($11.98) and Yesterday ($14.98), so it may be one of GamersGate's infamous "pricing errors".
johnki: It's even cheaper when you realize that Yesterday is pretty much brand new and usually $30.
If I'm not mistaken, Steam have this pack on sale for $14.99 during the summer sale.
Ref the amazon sale.

If you want Crusader Kings 2 this pack http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008G0ZVLE is the way to go. You get the game and all the DLC except Sword of Islam and I bet that'll be 75% off when the next big DLC (Byzantium) comes out at the end of the year.

Also has Victoria II and a lot of Magicka and Majesty stuff.

$9.51 as i type...
ABH20: Pendulo Pack is 75% off at GamersGate, contains Runaway 1 (DRM Free), Runaway 2 (Other DRM), Runaway 3 (SecuROM), The Next BIG Thing (SecuROM + Mac copy) and Yesterday (Other DRM).

Pretty good value if you don't mind the DRM.

EDIT: Just realised $17.99 for the pack is pretty damn cheap compared to the individual sale prices of The Next BIG Thing ($11.98) and Yesterday ($14.98), so it may be one of GamersGate's infamous "pricing errors".
drat - thanks for the heads up, but out of sight till next month - will mark it :)
p_mamusz: btw
Mass Effect 3 -15.99
Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Version -19.99
Good Lord! :O
I was just going to say the extras aren't really worth the price difference imo (soundtrack is incomplete, artbook and comics are meh) but then I remembered the Digital Deluxe version also includes the first singleplayer DLC, wich is about 10$ and will rarely be on sale.

So yeah, getting that over the standard version will save you 6$ of DLC, quite a good deal just for that.