It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gazoinks: VOID's not available in the UK? Is it North America only? That kind of sucks.
Ian: sadly no, not at the minute - I don't understand this regional thing ie. competitions that you can only enter if you live in the US etc (and before any1 thinks I am against the US, I am not - go there for my hols (because they have awesome rollercoasters))
Yeah, it's weird. I mean, it makes sense if it's a giveaway for something physical because of shipping costs, but for a download it just seems arbitrary. Maybe it's just to cut down on entrants or something, dunno...
Ian: sadly no, not at the minute - I don't understand this regional thing ie. competitions that you can only enter if you live in the US etc (and before any1 thinks I am against the US, I am not - go there for my hols (because they have awesome rollercoasters))
Gazoinks: Yeah, it's weird. I mean, it makes sense if it's a giveaway for something physical because of shipping costs, but for a download it just seems arbitrary. Maybe it's just to cut down on entrants or something, dunno...
not sure either - the 1 that got me a little bit was the IGN 10000 giveaway of Darksiders as a promotion for Darksiders 2 - i entered everyday for a week, only to find because I am from the uk, I didn't qualify lol
p_mamusz: Men of War: Vietnam is FREE on GameFly
Standard Edition,
I got it but I can't remember how to get the game key so I can add it to steam...
p_mamusz: Men of War: Vietnam is FREE on GameFly
Standard Edition,
noliveking: I got it but I can't remember how to get the game key so I can add it to steam...
install it via the gamefly thing - then when it says "play now" - click the down arrow, it gives you the option of seeing the keys. uninstall from gf :)
Ian: install it via the gamefly thing - then when it says "play now" - click the down arrow, it gives you the option of seeing the keys. uninstall from gf :)
kk thanks was really hoping I didn't need that.
Ian: install it via the gamefly thing - then when it says "play now" - click the down arrow, it gives you the option of seeing the keys. uninstall from gf :)
You don't need to do that. When you go to your account and order history, when you click order number, you'll get the keys.
keeveek: You don't need to do that. When you go to your account and order history, when you click order number, you'll get the keys.
cool, thanks keeveek :)
You really are the nicest person on the Internet ;)
keeveek: You really are the nicest person on the Internet ;)
Mine is blank has no key...
keeveek: You really are the nicest person on the Internet ;)
noliveking: Mine is blank has no key...
I didnt get the option of seeing my keys until it was 75% installed, hence why I said to do it the way I did - then keeveek gave u a better way :)
Maybe they already ran out of keys?

Should look like this:

http://i47.tinypic.com/16itnyf.jpg

(i cut my keys from the image)
Tallima: You can play it free on VOID too.
johnki: I'd been looking into Void. How annoying is it? Any special client or anything? I know you have to watch ads to play the games.
I haven't actually gotten to it myself, but when I do it'll be to play Cursed Mountain.
I used VOID once. Before the game launches, you have to watch some ads, that's it.
keeveek: Maybe they already ran out of keys?

Should look like this:

http://i47.tinypic.com/16itnyf.jpg

(i cut my keys from the image)
Yup I don't have that... won't let me download it either...
Guess I'm locked out 'cause Gamefly wants me to pay $35 for Men of War.