It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good deals also today.
Post edited August 23, 2012 by Cavalieroscuro
trusteft: I've got a couple of games from them without any problems...
gyokzoli: G2play is not an official reseller, in fact they don't have the rights to sell these games. Also, their sources are shady. If Valve or EA bans your account you can't blame anyone but yourself. I'm not saying that ban will happen for sure, but can happen and then nothing will save your Steam or Origin account.
You are mistaken.
They are trustworthy.
If you don't want to buy from them, that's your right.
gyokzoli: G2play is not an official reseller, in fact they don't have the rights to sell these games. Also, their sources are shady. If Valve or EA bans your account you can't blame anyone but yourself. I'm not saying that ban will happen for sure, but can happen and then nothing will save your Steam or Origin account.
trusteft: You are mistaken.
They are trustworthy.
They are not an official reseller, they don't have the right to resell the games, so please don't call them trustworthy because they are not.
Recsam511: wow O.o thanks! but are you sure they can be activate on steam?
Forget it. They use 3rd-party service nobox.pl, which generate steam keys. I'm pretty sure you need local IP for nobox.pl. And their Company of Heroes Gold is not steam game.
papuc: Forget it. They use 3rd-party service nobox.pl, which generate steam keys. I'm pretty sure you need local IP for nobox.pl. And their Company of Heroes Gold is not steam game.
Thanks for the reply! So no Dawn of War Golf for 2.5 euro for me! :(
Post edited August 23, 2012 by Recsam511
trusteft: You are mistaken.
They are trustworthy.
gyokzoli: They are not an official reseller, they don't have the right to resell the games, so please don't call them trustworthy because they are not.
I have never had any problem with them and I never heard of anyone who had any problem with them. They are more trustworthy than someone who never used them.
So I will call them as I see them.
papuc: Forget it. They use 3rd-party service nobox.pl, which generate steam keys. I'm pretty sure you need local IP for nobox.pl. And their Company of Heroes Gold is not steam game.
Well i dont know how legit they are, but after a few hoops nobox.pl did give me a working Homefront Retail Steam key for just under 3 USD. And sklep.gry-online.pl did accept Paypal.

Still i fear nobox.pl and trustefs beloved grey market key vendors share their sources, as in "smuggled" retail keys from CIS and other 3rd world countries.
I feel dirty now. :(
Post edited August 23, 2012 by p_mamusz
steam daily is mirrors edge (75% off)
Knights of the Old Republic II just popped up on Steam!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208580/
p_mamusz: Well i dont know how legit they are, but after a few hoops nobox.pl did give me a working Homefront Retail Steam key for just under 3 USD. And sklep.gry-online.pl did accept Paypal.
nobox.pl is 100% legal. It is the same company as empik.com. But your "hoops" could be considered as violation of new steam regulations, as nobox.pl seems to be regional service. It is your risk, anyway.
Post edited August 23, 2012 by papuc
Foxhack: Knights of the Old Republic II just popped up on Steam!

Sweet.
> So steamworks is completely optional ? And can you play it DRM-free, apart from that custom activation?

It's surprising how many Steam games will run without Steam if you just double-click on the games .exe file. But BEWARE, the steam cloud can mess you up. You can play Dungeons of Dredmore w/o steam but if you run it with steam later, it'll wipe out your saved games with whatever Steam had saved before.
Why no UT3 on promo? -____-
Foxhack: Knights of the Old Republic II just popped up on Steam!

Insta-buy!
Artki: > So steamworks is completely optional ? And can you play it DRM-free, apart from that custom activation?

It's surprising how many Steam games will run without Steam if you just double-click on the games .exe file. But BEWARE, the steam cloud can mess you up. You can play Dungeons of Dredmore w/o steam but if you run it with steam later, it'll wipe out your saved games with whatever Steam had saved before.
Are you sure? Whenever my non-cloud saves are out of sync with the Steam Cloud it gives me the option of replacing the local saves with cloud versions or uploading my local saves to the cloud.