It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cryostasis - Sleep of Reason is 80% off, costs 1.99 euros, DRM-free:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-CRYO/cryostasis-sleep-of-reason?caff=5969452

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot I had already posted on the previous page. I've been drinking more than usual...
Post edited August 22, 2012 by Licurg
the_bard: Anyone know anything about Section 8? Steam daily
It's a fun and fairly innovative MP shooter. SP is nice, but nothing to write home about. One of the very few shooters I actually played in MP and it entertained me quite some time.

It's GfWL, which doesn't bother me.
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/7554_an_fps_game_made_in_vietnam

7554, no discount but I thought I would mention this vietnamese FPS game here, for $9.95 it's a decent price at GG.

taczillabr: Border Defense: National Security Patrol $6.00 (a commercial game about this, seriously? =p)
Foxhack: I found this on a torrent tracker years ago. Installed it. It made -no sense whatsoever-, it had no tutorials.
well, their actions don't make sense too in most of the cases... in the real life.

in a commercial game, even less. No way I'm paying $6 for that, for like $2 it's okay.

DodoGeo: Din's Curse finally made it to Steam. Currently 10% off.
Aaaaand soon Din's Curse in an indie bundle... ;)
Post edited August 22, 2012 by taczillabr
the_bard: Does anyone remember what the Paradox bundle that had CK2 went for awhile back?
Do you need CK2 ?
4 games added to Humble Android Bundle 3.
Anomaly: Warzone Earth
EDGE
Osmos
World of Goo
If you missed them previous 2 times, now is your chance! :P
Post edited August 22, 2012 by Vatiel
Vatiel: 4 games added to Humble Android Bundle 3.
EDGE
Osmos
World of Goo
Actually, these additions make this a pretty awesome bundle... if you don't own the games already after the last few times they were bundled. Which would be rather surprising, to be honest.
Vatiel: 4 games added to Humble Android Bundle 3.
EDGE
Osmos
World of Goo
etna87: Actually, these additions make this a pretty awesome bundle... if you don't own the games already after the last few times they were bundled. Which would be rather surprising, to be honest.
I only wanted 1 game out the lot lol, but I no buying another just for that :(
the_bard: Anyone know anything about Section 8? Steam daily
The MP is fun in short bursts.But its dying....
not a deal really, but these are freeware, just incase you didn't know.

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

Full Spectrum Warrior

Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun

The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall

Marathon Trilogy
Ian: not a deal really, but these are freeware, just incase you didn't know.

Full Spectrum Warrior

Marathon Trilogy
Where can you still find all of those? I'd been looking for C&C and Psi-Ops to no success.

EDIT: Oh, they're on Fileplanet aren't they? Bleh. I hate the way their system is set up. Downloads always glitch out and screw up while you're in line unless you download their awful downloader.

I can still find Daggerfall and Marathon pretty easily, though. I wholly recommend using Aleph One over any other solution for playing Marathon.
Post edited August 22, 2012 by johnki
I pm'd you some links johnki, no fileplanet :)
SimonG: It's a fun and fairly innovative MP shooter. SP is nice, but nothing to write home about. One of the very few shooters I actually played in MP and it entertained me quite some time.

It's GfWL, which doesn't bother me.
nijuu: The MP is fun in short bursts.But its dying....
Hmmm... I've had a chance to look it over after I got home. I'm gonna pass for now. Arma II is calling me. May just have to bite the bullet and pick it up. Thanks for the info.

ETA: What I mean to say is I was gonna wait for Arma II (GOG) to go on promo with a deeper discount. I could take the 3.74 USD I was gonna put towards Section 8 and move it to the Arma II fund. :D
ne_zavarj: Do you need CK2 ?
Yeah, I'm after it.
Post edited August 22, 2012 by the_bard
TERA is for sale (NA version that is) It's $14.99 for the standard version and $19.99 for the digital collector's edition:

http://tera.enmasse.com/store/buy-tera
Ian: not a deal really, but these are freeware, just incase you didn't know.

Full Spectrum Warrior

Marathon Trilogy
johnki: Where can you still find all of those? I'd been looking for C&C and Psi-Ops to no success.

EDIT: Oh, they're on Fileplanet aren't they? Bleh. I hate the way their system is set up. Downloads always glitch out and screw up while you're in line unless you download their awful downloader.

I can still find Daggerfall and Marathon pretty easily, though. I wholly recommend using Aleph One over any other solution for playing Marathon.
everything for Marathon / A1 you ever need is here:
http://marathon.sourceforge.net/scenarios.php#more

This in my top 5 Games list of all time.
There are also some pretty decent Total Concersions (mods) for it with amazing story arcs throughout the instances. In the years after 2k, Bungie evolved it into Halo.
Do yourself a favor and get it!

Daggerfall is here:
http://www.chip.de/downloads/Vollversion-The-Elder-Scrolls-II-Daggerfall_37235811.html
It's a German Magazine site, so just hit the big blue button.
Post edited August 22, 2012 by dyscode
johnki: How's the population looking? From what I gather, it's been in alpha quite a while.
I was playing it last night and there was 10 - 20 people playing on one server which is enough players for a match. It was fun although its still very clunky and it should enter Beta in a month or two.