It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New Indie Royale out,
- SOL: Exodus
- All Zombies Must Die
- Cubemen
- Squids
- Platformance - Castle Pain
- Platformance - Temple Pain

And I just bought Cubemen a week ago. Anyone know if the steam keys are separate so I can gift just that one?
BoxOfSnoo: New Indie Royale out,
- All Zombies Must Die
- Cubemen
- Squids

And I just bought Cubemen a week ago. Anyone know if the steam keys are separate so I can gift just that one?
Previously the steam keys were separate with one for all desura.
- All Zombies Must Die
- Cubemen
- Squids

danteveli: Previously the steam keys were separate with one for all desura.
Thanks, grabbed it and it looks like both Steam and Desura keys are separate.

Edit: Now that I go to redeem one, all the Desura ones show up, so I guess those aren't separate.
Post edited August 12, 2012 by BoxOfSnoo
ne_zavarj: Enormous .EMU Pack [Download] $9.99

this includes :

1. Gobliiins Trilogy
2. Irem Arcade Hits
3. Krypton EGG
4. Little Big Adventure (aka Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure
5. Little Big Adventure 2 (aka Twinsen's Odyssey)
6. Nicky Boom 1&2
7. Raptor : Call of the Shadow - 2010 Edition
8. Red Baron History
9. Silmarils Collection
10. The 11th Hour
11. The 7th Guest
StingingVelvet: Damn!
If one doesn't already own most of that off GOG, that's an amazing deal. Is that the first time Amazon has done a .EMU deal?
- All Zombies Must Die
- Cubemen
- Squids

they are seperate, but its against the TOS
orcishgamer: Is that the first time Amazon has done a .EMU deal?
Yes .
- All Zombies Must Die
- Cubemen
- Squids

Ian: they are seperate, but its against the TOS
I tend to pay way over the minimum, I don't care, still gonna give away games I've already purchased (sometimes multiple times) that show up in these bundles, it's part of the value of the bundle, if said value cannot be exploited then there's way less reason for those with more disposable income, that tend to have more games, to buy these bundles.
Ian: they are seperate, but its against the TOS
orcishgamer: I tend to pay way over the minimum, I don't care, still gonna give away games I've already purchased (sometimes multiple times) that show up in these bundles, it's part of the value of the bundle, if said value cannot be exploited then there's way less reason for those with more disposable income, that tend to have more games, to buy these bundles.
I didnt mean any offence - sorry :(
orcishgamer: I tend to pay way over the minimum, I don't care, still gonna give away games I've already purchased (sometimes multiple times) that show up in these bundles, it's part of the value of the bundle, if said value cannot be exploited then there's way less reason for those with more disposable income, that tend to have more games, to buy these bundles.
Ian: I didnt mean any offence - sorry :(
I didn't take any, sorry if it came across like I was mad. I know what their policies are, I just wanted to offer a justified view, at least in my mind it's justified, of why some of us think it's bunk. I suspect the bundle guys tacitly agree as no action seems to ever have been taken against all the keys that go up for trade/gifts on Steam forum sites.
Ian: I didnt mean any offence - sorry :(
orcishgamer: I didn't take any, sorry if it came across like I was mad. I know what their policies are, I just wanted to offer a justified view, at least in my mind it's justified, of why some of us think it's bunk. I suspect the bundle guys tacitly agree as no action seems to ever have been taken against all the keys that go up for trade/gifts on Steam forum sites.
I agree with you. The only reason i mentioned it was that someone pointed it out to me in the past, and I didn't want you jumped on lol.
I think Indie Royale doesn't care if you spread out the keys. The Humble Bundle, however, doesn't like spreading the wealth one bit in that respect.
Garugo: I think Indie Royale doesn't care if you spread out the keys. The Humble Bundle, however, doesn't like spreading the wealth one bit in that respect.
Considering that they don't have a "minimum price" I can understand their concerns.
Indie royale has some anti-multi system. If few IP addresses have access to one Indie Royale bundle page, they key to the whole bundle will be blocked for few hours.
Licurg: AI War Alien Bundle - contains all the games in the series for PC and extra copies for Mac, costs 51% less:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-AWAB/ai-war-alien-bundle-bundle?caff=5969452
Kinda funny that it's on sale for the usual Steam price.

But if you get two keys for each (one for Mac, one for PC) it might be worth it, considering I think they're interchangeable.

SimonG: Considering that they don't have a "minimum price" I can understand their concerns.
Yeah, it'd be bad if people spread around 10 cent bundles.
Post edited August 12, 2012 by johnki
also the Frozen Synapse franchise went on 50% sale on GG incl.
the RED DLC, DRM FREE for £3.48 - (4.30€, 0.70€ cheaper than from the GG.com site)

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-FZR/frozen-synapse-red-dlc?caff=1869351
Post edited August 12, 2012 by dyscode