It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GG has Deponia for sale aswell, 20% off $15.99, DRM Free
Post edited August 07, 2012 by Guacamole
ne_zavarj: Stronghold 3 Gold is on sale for $9.99 / £6.24 / €7.49 (75% off) at Get Games.

http://shop.thq.com/store/thqworld/en_US/list/categoryID.59453600

Titan Quest™ Gold Edition $4
Supreme Commander™ Gold Edition $4 ( I think it can be activated on Steam )
Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® - Gold Edition $6
Company of Heroes® Gold Edition $6
dyscode: Are those redeemable on Steam or something?
Does someone have a definitive answer to this? (in particular with regards to SupCom)
Batman : Arkham City is 66% off on GG, costs 9.50 euros:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BMAC/batman-arkham-city?caff=5969452

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record is 50% off, costs 12.48 euros:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DR2OTR/dead-rising-2-off-the-record

Mafia II is 70% off , costs 5.98 euros, activate on Steam:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MAFIA2/mafia-ii?caff=5969452
Rincewind81: If you are interessted in Oold School Point and Click Adventures - take a look.
Adventure game with DRM ? I pass it .
etna87: Does someone have a definitive answer to this? (in particular with regards to SupCom)
Confirmed . You can activate it on Steam .
Post edited August 07, 2012 by ne_zavarj
etna87: Does someone have a definitive answer to this? (in particular with regards to SupCom)
I used the Forged Alliance expansion key and it gave me both games on Steam.
Thanks a lot, I'll probably buy it later this evening.
Alien Breed series is 75% off at GMG.

Edit: Use the voucher code PCGMR-ALLIN-GREEN for a further discount.
Post edited August 07, 2012 by ABH20
ABH20: Alien Breed series is 75% off at GMG.

Well worth the price. It's a very solid TPS, kinda like an ARPG except you don't get experience. Much better game than the reviews say.
gyokzoli: kinda like an ARPG except you don't get experience
So, just Action then? :)

And me broke as hell. I'm only missing part three and Steam NEVER has a single of those games on sale for less than 50%. It's always the three pack.

Foxhack: And me broke as hell. I'm only missing part three and Steam NEVER has a single of those games on sale for less than 50%. It's always the three pack.
As far as I know when the pack is on sale, the individual games are on the same discount.
You just have to check for them manually because it isn't advertised.
Steam Deals (if anyone hasn't seen them):

Midweek Madness 75% off - Payday: The Heist
Midweek Madness 66% off - Counter-Strike Franchise
Pre-order Purchase 10% off - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Daily Deal 66% off - Nimbus

What is the opinion on CS:GO? I have CS1.6 and CS:Source but have only ever really played the Source version. As I'm not the greatest gamer ever when I have played online I've been beaten to a pulp many a time. Will the new match-making system help to get me playing with others of a similar skill? Will it be worth it?

Also, Payday. I've never made my mind up about whether to get it or not. In L4D I know I can play single-player as the bots can make it, albeit only on Easy and Normal. Obviously I prefer to play it online but knowing I can play single-player is nice. But how does Payday stack up? Is single-player really possible with the bots or are they too stupid even on the Easy difficulty? If I got it then of course I would play it online but I like having single-player as a possibility. And what are people's thoughts on the game as a whole?
Post edited August 07, 2012 by korell
korell: Midweek Madness 66% off - Counter-Strike Franchise (but not CS:GO)
Well, you can get that discount on CSGO if you buy the whole franchise at once.
Post edited August 07, 2012 by johnki
korell: Midweek Madness 66% off - Counter-Strike Franchise (but not CS:GO)
johnki: Well, you can get that discount on CSGO if you buy the whole franchise at once.
No, I checked. If you buy the whole franchise at once it costs £12.91.
I already own CS and CS:S, leaving just CS:CZ and CS:GO. Their individual prices are currently £2.04 and £10.79, so both the two I'm missing comes to £12.83, so the full bundle isn't worth it for me.
korell: No, I checked. If you buy the whole franchise at once it costs £12.91.
I already own CS and CS:S, leaving just CS:CZ and CS:GO. Their individual prices are currently £2.04 and £10.79, so both the two I'm missing comes to £12.83, so the full bundle isn't worth it for me.
No, I mean, the franchise is 66% off and CSGO is included in that. Therefore, if you don't own any of them, you're effectively getting a 66% discount on CSGO.