It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

StingingVelvet: Yay for Quake 4 for $5. I have the CD version on disc, so it was even more of a pain in that ass than most disc games. Glad to replace it.
You know that's a good point, I might even pay 5 bucks to not dig those out again.

On another note, is the PC version of The Last Remnant particularly special in comparison to the console version? For 3 bucks on GG I wouldn't mind buying it again, if it's really really nice on PC.
StingingVelvet: Yay for Quake 4 for $5. I have the CD version on disc, so it was even more of a pain in that ass than most disc games. Glad to replace it.
orcishgamer: You know that's a good point, I might even pay 5 bucks to not dig those out again.

On another note, is the PC version of The Last Remnant particularly special in comparison to the console version? For 3 bucks on GG I wouldn't mind buying it again, if it's really really nice on PC.
The pc version is optimized where the 360 version was rumored to be poorly coded and have memory leaks. Of course, it still works best with a controller ;)

I would spend the $3 and get the PC version. It's well worth having it for the fixes, and if I'm not mistaken there's been a couple ninja patches for the PC version as well over the past couple of years.
orcishgamer: You know that's a good point, I might even pay 5 bucks to not dig those out again.

CymTyr: The pc version is optimized where the 360 version was rumored to be poorly coded and have memory leaks. Of course, it still works best with a controller ;)

I would spend the $3 and get the PC version. It's well worth having it for the fixes, and if I'm not mistaken there's been a couple ninja patches for the PC version as well over the past couple of years.
Ah thanks then, that does sound like it's worth 3 bucks.
orcishgamer: Ah thanks then, that does sound like it's worth 3 bucks.
No worries :) Glad to be of service.
Commander Keen Collection for $1.24 today.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/9180
Anyone know what sort of drm Dungeons Gold has? All it says is "Other DRM".
Today's GG deals,

- Magicka Collection (75% off)
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction (70% off)
- Painkiller Complete Pack (80% off)
- Thief Collection (75% off)
grynn: Today's GG deals,

Does anyone know what the other drm is for Painkiller??
Getting the Quake Collection and Doom Pack.Quake IV worth getting?
nijuu: Getting the Quake Collection and Doom Pack.Quake IV worth getting?
Yes, Quake IV is the games fantastic and hard too.
Post edited August 06, 2012 by fr33kSh0w2012
About Doom 3 and Steam. I would wait till October for new Doom 3 BFG Edition - http://www.ign.com/games/doom/pc-135338
Post edited August 06, 2012 by fox333
maycett: Anyone know what sort of drm Dungeons Gold has? All it says is "Other DRM".
Dungeons has it's own Client Type DRM System. It is mainly a launcher tool, that checks for Updates and stuff. To activate, you need to enter a Serial Number and activate it on the internet. During this process, you also need to register with them with a username and password.

But better forget that game. Most boring Game I ever played (and I played "Secret of the Magic Crystals") ;)
maycett: Anyone know what sort of drm Dungeons Gold has? All it says is "Other DRM".
Ubivis: Dungeons has it's own Client Type DRM System. It is mainly a launcher tool, that checks for Updates and stuff. To activate, you need to enter a Serial Number and activate it on the internet. During this process, you also need to register with them with a username and password.

But better forget that game. Most boring Game I ever played (and I played "Secret of the Magic Crystals") ;)
Thanks for the reply, I guess I'll wait on buying it. And speaking of Secret of the Magic Crystals, I'm planning to play that at some point, so many people say it's awful, that it makes me curious :D
maycett: Thanks for the reply, I guess I'll wait on buying it. And speaking of Secret of the Magic Crystals, I'm planning to play that at some point, so many people say it's awful, that it makes me curious :D
That was the reason I bought it when it was on sale. 10 minutes in the game and I had the feeling that my brain turned off completely.
grynn: Today's GG deals,

noliveking: Does anyone know what the other drm is for Painkiller??
Probably a simple cdkey check.