It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: Amazon digital :

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga - $5.99 - Steam
Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga - $5.99 - DRM free
now, already live? I can only find Divinity II: Ego Draconis for $6.
Post edited July 25, 2012 by dyscode
Recsam511: Uhm... for me the price is 39.99 $ now
They are all upcoming deals .
Recsam511: Uhm... for me the price is 39.99 $ now
ne_zavarj: They are all upcoming deals .
oh, got it. Thank you. Interesting offer.
Rohan15: Had. ;D Saints Row 3 and some dating spending kind of wiped me clean
gyokzoli: Dating is bad for your wallet. :P
Really?
Recsam511: oh, got it. Thank you. Interesting offer.
Don't worry . I will post the final list with the date of the sale .
Update news for Chester on Desura :

http://www.desura.com/games/chester

From the developer :

UPDATE:
Just recieved an email from Desura: the game will still be playable to everyone who installed it, but unfortunately if you uninstall you will not be able to reinstall.
If you missed the free offer , you can buy the game for $0.99 . ( limited time offer ) . Gifting available .
Nuuvem .

Dungeon Siege III $4.90
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days $4.41
Post edited July 25, 2012 by ne_zavarj
I'm eyeballing Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold, can anyone let me know how it is?
orcishgamer: Anyone who doesn't already have the X Superbox is an idiot (providing they don't reject Steam entirely, in which case it is forgiven). Not that I've actually "played" them, but that's a different problem:)
Heretic777: I regret buying X Superbox. I tried playing Beyond and Tension and after about 20 hours, i got really bored with the games. Little or no action at all, just alot of trading over large distances, not much fun for me, so i quit. I might try 2 and 3 in the future, not sure if they are any better.
It's quite fun, further games have a steep learning curve but it's quite fun once your well established. Of course, the combat is more poor and this is pretty much the definition of "Space Empire Simulator" - It's pretty much in a genre of it's own, You build you empire up from dirt (Ok, that was a bad analogy) and watch trade markets, conquer space systems and so on.
ne_zavarj: Amazon digital :

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga - $5.99 - Steam
Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga - $5.99 - DRM free
orcishgamer: If anyone is unaware, this is a pretty large game, in this format. I'll leave it to you to decide if it's one you'd like actually playing, but yeah, pretty big.
Its a linear-open-linear game, And it works out quite brilliantly! I'd highly recommend it to any RPG Fan in general. An absolutely stunning and amazing game that is worth far more then $6. Also, Has a great story.
Post edited July 25, 2012 by Nroug7
For 6 bucks Dragon Knight Saga is a no brainer. It is pretty fun, and a sequel to Divine Divinity as well!

I should play that one as well, got it on gog after all.
Luisfius: For 6 bucks Dragon Knight Saga is a no brainer. It is pretty fun, and a sequel to Divine Divinity as well!

esp. after you get sick of all that grey and brown in Skyrim ;)
the colors are so flashin Divinity . Check the Steam Demo! Great game!
Post edited July 25, 2012 by dyscode
It is definitely a breath of fresh air. Also, the whole menacing would-be-attackers with "You do realize I can turn into a dragon, right?"

Fun writing in that game.
Luisfius: For 6 bucks Dragon Knight Saga is a no brainer. It is pretty fun, and a sequel to Divine Divinity as well!

dyscode: esp. after you get sick of all that grey and brown in Skyrim ;)
Skyrim needs mods to shine, And i have plenty of them!
dyscode: esp. after you get sick of all that grey and brown in Skyrim ;)
I personally got sick of the goddamned camera in Ego Draconis.

The game kicks ass. The camera, constant darkness and horrible FOV made me rather literally sick.
The biggest gripe I have with DKS is taking fucking console controls out of the PC version. I get it, map a sane set of keys, but why, or why, take out something that worked so well in the console version...?

Shoot Many Robots also commits this cardinal sin.
Post edited July 25, 2012 by orcishgamer