It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

orcishgamer: EDIT: Man that Amazon Syndicate deal is pretty amazing, do I need any DLC to enjoy the multiplayer (map packs or whatever) or am I good to go with the base game?
... as far as I know, Syndicate doesn't have any DLC.
SimonG: Just bought it, looks interesting. Definitely worth the gamble. Are you planning on getting the "pay to win SP DLC?".

I'm somewhat on the fence. It's only 1,5€, but I don't want to support that model.
StingingVelvet: Interesting. Not gonna bite, I like a challenge and generally in my experience games are designed to not use the DLC (which is funny since people insist it's "cut content").
I like to use DLC to "re-evaluate" my bought games. If I bought a game for cheaps and then really like it, I go for the DLCs to simply "praise" the devs. But a "pay to win DLC" really sounds shady to me. And I have to play the game first, of course ...
Arcania gold edition bundle is 80% off and for $6 at GG, daily deal...
Revisor: Get Binary Domain from Amazon now. It's lots of fun and after the patch there is no problem with the controls anymore.
I'm really glad I bought it.
How long is the SP portion of the game?

Anyone else notice The Sims 3 base game is only $9.99 now?. Cheapest ive seen so far..
Post edited July 05, 2012 by nijuu
BINARY DOMAIN ALERT

That game is awesome. It is running circles around Gears of War in gameplay, story and sheer awesomeness.

It is of distinctive taste, but if you are into this Ghost in the Shell/Blade Runner vibe and can stand a 3rd Person FPS, go for it!
Revisor: Get Binary Domain from Amazon now. It's lots of fun and after the patch there is no problem with the controls anymore.
I'm really glad I bought it.
nijuu: How long is the SP portion of the game?

Anyone else notice The Sims 3 base game is only $9.99 now?. Cheapest ive seen so far..
10 hours or so....
/e: Interplay titles, 11th hour, 7th guest and Another World are 50% off on DotEmu for a week
They also have a new release, Messiah with w7 compatibility... Twice the price of here though. Oh and NOT on sale...
Post edited July 05, 2012 by mshashankr
SimonG: a 3rd Person FPS
The only way to pull this off is to use eyes on stalks. Do they?
grviper: The only way to pull this off is to use eyes on stalks. Do they?
3rd Person Fast Paced Shooter?
GameStop / Impulse :

The Witcher Bundle $27.49
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut $4.99
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $23.99 (serials can be activated on GOG)
Post edited July 05, 2012 by ne_zavarj
I see Post Mortem is 60% off at dotemu, a game GOG hasn't got, is it worth getting?
grviper: The only way to pull this off is to use eyes on stalks. Do they?
I think it stands for Fraternal Punching Simulator... or maybe that's Army of Two.

Binary Domain is good but very over the top and the dialogue etc is so macho and bromancy that it's amusing. If you have a console and anyone likes this game I highly recommend you check out Vanquished if you haven't already. Demo's a bit naff though.
Neilk40: I see Post Mortem is 60% off at dotemu, a game GOG hasn't got, is it worth getting?
as a 'prequel' to Still Life it helps a lot if you also like such 'looking for clues' 1st P. adventures like Scratches or Darkness within.

I finally got Salammbo from Dotemu for a decent price.
Post edited July 05, 2012 by dyscode
Yes i bought Scratches Directors Cut in yesterdays sale, love that style of game, i think i will go for Post Mortem.

Never heard of Salammbo or Eye Of Isis, are they worth getting too?
Neilk40: Yes i bought Scratches Directors Cut in yesterdays sale, love that style of game, i think i will go for Post Mortem.

Never heard of Salammbo or Eye Of Isis, are they worth getting too?
Salammbo is based on the story by Gustave Flaubert along the lines of Philippe Druillet’s comic strip. So it's a decent story placed in ancient Carthage. The puzzles seem ok. I dig the visuals.

Eye of Isis, however, I checked the walkthrough videos again, wants to be Resident Evil. But from the videos, you are only running around in dark rooms and the combat seems really dull (even compared to RE) and enemies mostly only vomiting goo on you. Not much variety or variation, throughout until close to the end it seems. It's a console port or something, So a controller is required, I heard. I stay away from it, for now.
Post edited July 05, 2012 by dyscode
Get Games
Commandos Complete 75% off REZZED01
Borderlands 80% off REZZED02
Total War: Fall of the Samurai 50% off REZZED03
Sniper Elite V2 50% off REZZED04
Serious Sam 3 BFE 75% off REZZED05
Stronghold Kingdoms Deluxe 50% off REZZED06

These vouchers are valid until Tuesday 10th July. If you're at the show come and say hello!

But that's not all! We also have a couple of great 48hr-ish deals below. These will be running until 11am Monday (BST)!
Driver San Francisco 75% off
Heroes VI 60% off

GameStop / Impulse

Flash Friday Sale :

http://impulsedriven.com/id/flashsales/spotlight/?AFFID=eml_i070512_09&CID=eml_i070512_09
Post edited July 05, 2012 by ne_zavarj