It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aningan: Thanks for the info. Just checked the email tied with the amazon account and got the email with the keys. This is awesome, especially for non-US people!
Yeah, pricing on that one is really insane, good stuff. Shame I picked up the Ruler editor and Warlock Master of the Arcane on Steam after that else I might've upgraded the plentiful pack on Amazon, now there's no point really.
Post edited June 30, 2012 by Pheace
Fred_DM: not online you don't, it seems.
I can pay in $ on : Amazon digital , GOG , Big Fish Games , Shockwave , GamersGate ( via VPN ) , Origin ( via VPN ) , Desura .
I can only pay in € on Steam .
I can pay in hungarian forint ( converted to $ ) on GameStop / Impulse , Stardock online store .
Post edited June 30, 2012 by ne_zavarj
AirMech Steam key: DLH4B-RAKAT-I3KVH
I hear the Tribes Ascend pack on sale on Steam for 9.99 USD this week is a screaming deal (Tribes Ascend is F2P, but this gives you permanent faster leveling and a bunch of other goodies, I assume from the content of the pack that TA is not pay to win).

What do the TA players think of this pack?
Post edited June 30, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: I hear the Tribes Ascend pack on sale on Steam for 9.99 USD this week is a screaming deal (Tribes Ascend is F2P, but this gives you permanent faster leveling and a bunch of other goodies, I assume from the content of the pack that TA is not pay to win).

It's good value if you're new to the game.
orcishgamer: I hear the Tribes Ascend pack on sale on Steam for 9.99 USD this week is a screaming deal (Tribes Ascend is F2P, but this gives you permanent faster leveling and a bunch of other goodies, I assume from the content of the pack that TA is not pay to win).

Azarr: It's good value if you're new to the game.
I would be new, I've been playing a lot of Firefall beta, but it might be nice to play a game where I can get a team and play with them on a schedule. Dunno, have you gotten into any clan action?
ne_zavarj: Since when they decided to ask for € instead of $ ? Passing this deal .
SimonG: SURPRISE Hungary is in the EURO zone.

We didn't want to spoil the surprise ... ;-)
Wrong :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euro_zone

Disregard if you are being sarcastic :D
We should send it for Gabe and the GamersGate guys . :p
Telika: But steam automatically means steam, right ? Dependancy on their online system, and all ?

I mean, I always automatically disregard these steam offers because of DRM. And I'm right, right ? I'm never missing any steam-offered DRM-free opportunity, am I ?
Steam is a great place to get asset paks for Id source ports. A sale on the id superpack frequently occurs during Quake Con and over the Holiday sale.

Install steam, download DRMed games, remove asset paks, uninstall DRMed games and steam. Install source ports of your choice. Play Wolf3d, RtCW, Doom, Quake, Heretic, and Hexen until your head explodes.
Azarr: It's good value if you're new to the game.
orcishgamer: I would be new, I've been playing a lot of Firefall beta, but it might be nice to play a game where I can get a team and play with them on a schedule. Dunno, have you gotten into any clan action?
Nope. I just play it sometimes. Not even sure how viable playing with a specific team is.

It's a fast game. You go fast. You die fast. I would suggest trying it out before deciding on anything.

That pack is good only for a newer player at $9.99. At the original price of $19.99 (it's 50% off right now) it would not be so good. Also that life time XP boost is included with any purchase, it's not just a Steam thing.

My advice would be download the game and play for a few hours, it's free anyway, and if you like it get that Starter Pack.
off topic

Vessel will be the free game of the month of July's PC Guru .
Snickersnack: Steam is a great place to get asset paks for Id source ports. A sale on the id superpack frequently occurs during Quake Con and over the Holiday sale.

Install steam, download DRMed games, remove asset paks, uninstall DRMed games and steam. Install source ports of your choice. Play Wolf3d, RtCW, Doom, Quake, Heretic, and Hexen until your head explodes.
Just forget about the CD audio, Steam does not include that.
Amazon has started rolling out its month-long sale event for July.

Some of the highlights are:

Max Payne 3, $29.99 - Activates in Steam.
Syndicate, $14.99 - Activates in Origin.
The Darkness 2, $12.49 - Activates in Steam.
Crusader Kings 2, $9.99 - Activates in Steam.
Plethora of Paradox Games, $19.99 - Contains a bunch of Paradox games. Crusader Kings II, Magicka, Majesty 1/2, Victoria 2 and Warlock: Master of the Arcane. All of them are redeemable on Steam.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, $29.99 - Activates on Steam.
Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition, $7.49 - Activates on Steam.
Tizzysawr: Amazon has started rolling out its month-long sale event for July.

Some of the highlights are:

Max Payne 3, $29.99 - Activates in Steam.
Syndicate, $14.99 - Activates in Origin.
The Darkness 2, $12.49 - Activates in Steam.
Crusader Kings 2, $9.99 - Activates in Steam.
Plethora of Paradox Games, $19.99 - Contains a bunch of Paradox games. Crusader Kings II, Magicka, Majesty 1/2, Victoria 2 and Warlock: Master of the Arcane. All of them are redeemable on Steam.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, $29.99 - Activates on Steam.
Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition, $7.49 - Activates on Steam.
Not here ....