It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: Dotemu site is back up, with 70% off Nordic Games

http://www.dotemu.com/en/pc-games/company/nordic-games
Yes, and it will end friday 7 am pst. It's also labeled as day1, so there will more promos come.
Ubivis: Don't know if anyone seen this already, but the amazing Pony Friend 2 is 50% off on Gamersgate.

Go grab it :)
OMG MUST HAVE! ;)
Ubivis: Don't know if anyone seen this already, but the amazing Pony Friend 2 is 50% off on Gamersgate.

Go grab it :)
CymTyr: OMG MUST HAVE! ;)
Wheeee - finally. Also - qoute of the day "Back again, hey? So shall we have a look at the ponies I have, or do you want to create your own?"

And by the way - related products: DE:HR, Kings Bounty, Metro 2033....
DotEmu have 70% off Nordic Games today
Foxhack: I'm talking to you, Square Enix / Eidos. You and Kane & Lynch.
Fred_DM: what's the problem with K&L? completed it about 5 times. never had a single issue. looked pretty bug-free to me.
It works fine on XP. Not so much on Vista or 7.
grinninglich: SimonG... Never miss a chance to make a Steam propaganda....
Well, Valve doesn't pay me for my good looks (alone)....
If anyone is interested in RIFT, Amazon has it for $5.58.
Foxhack: It works fine on XP. Not so much on Vista or 7.
worked flawlessly on W7x64 for me.

... and may God bless the lad for it!
Post edited June 28, 2012 by Fred_DM
Fred_DM: ... and may God bless the lad for it!
Yeah, good on him. Maybe he can balance out ne_zavarj a bit :P
Tizzysawr: If anyone is interested in RIFT, Amazon has it for $5.58.
How do people find these Amazon deals? I try clicking on Today's Deals up at the top, then on digital deals which leads me to a bunch of kindle stuff, MP3s, and magazines. If I then click on game downloads it just shows a bunch of games, not just games on sale. Over to the left it lists one sale, the Dragon Age deal of the week.
Immoli: How do people find these Amazon deals?
Personally I just check this thread on CAG once in a while.
Fred_DM: ... and may God bless the lad for it!
maycett: Yeah, good on him. Maybe he can balance out ne_zavarj a bit :P
I humbly try to be the guardian of peace and justice on the GOG forums...

;-P
Foxhack: I'm talking to you, Square Enix / Eidos. You and Kane & Lynch.
Fred_DM: what's the problem with K&L? completed it about 5 times. never had a single issue. looked pretty bug-free to me.
K&L requires a crufty old version of catalyst if you have a Radeon (newer versions give me like 5fps at 640x480). That catalyst is sufficiently old that I think HD7xxx, 6xxx, and even 5xxx owners are screwed. I've also heard something about not running with certain types of USB keyboards but I've not personally experienced that.
maycett: Yeah, good on him. Maybe he can balance out ne_zavarj a bit :P
* laughs *
+ 1 rep for you for this .
Snickersnack: K&L requires a crufty old version of catalyst if you have a Radeon (newer versions give me like 5fps at 640x480). That catalyst is sufficiently old that I think HD7xxx, 6xxx, and even 5xxx owners are screwed. I've also heard something about not running with certain types of USB keyboards but I've not personally experienced that.
I had to disable my antivirus, use compatibilty, use DirectSound, and remove my gamepad for the game to even run. Open AL crashed the game.

This meant that the audio worked fine but the balance was messed up, and in the final stages, the sound just kept looping over and over and over.

I didn't have any issues with the graphics though, those were fine. But the lack of proper audio support kept breaking the game.

Steam Daily: Analogue A Hate Story - $6 (40% off)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/209370/
Post edited June 28, 2012 by Foxhack