It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Anyone played Front Mission Evolved?. $6.50USD on GG is the cheapest ive seen it anywhere (still mulling over Last Remnant on that sale Hmmmmm)
It's amazingly terrible. Got a boxed copy on amazon for $5 (registers to Steam) and still felt ripped-off.
75% off L.A. Noire on steam.

Anyone played this game?
Profanity: 75% off L.A. Noire on steam.
Again ?
ne_zavarj: Again ?
Apparently. When was it 75% last time? And once again, is it any good? D:
Who said Dragon Age was DRM-Free come here. You deserve some punishment. You were either lying or a ignorant fool. Dragon Age Origins is a game most from being DRM-FREE.

As they said on Amazon comments installing and getting work this game clearly a pain in the ass.

This is my third try. Still can not play the game.

1-) You have to register a Bioware account for DLC's.

2-) You have to have an Origin account with the same registered email as Bioware account.

3-) Before installation your activation of game on Origin client must be completed. Or game will throw a error and you HAVE TO REINSTALL!

4-) Start installation, enter CD-key.

5-) When asked to install Adobe Air you have to install it!! Otherwise you will have to reinstall game AGAIN!!

6-) Game will ask for your ORIGIN account, log-in and open the game.

7-) In game log-in to your Bioware account which must be same with Origin account to play DLC's.
Post edited June 26, 2012 by grinninglich

Anyone played this game?
Played it on PS3. I enjoyed it a lot, but YMMV. The story and setting are excellent, driving and shooting are very good. I wasn't totally sold on the interrogation mechanic, though.

If I can scrape together EUR7.49, I might even pick this version up.
Hm, LA Noire is tempting at 75% off.
grinninglich: stuff
Just one note: the Origin, EA and Bioware accounts are the same. So if you have an EA account, that's an Origin and Bioware account too.
It is for once cheaper in Mexico. 3.74 dollars for base version, 5.74 dollars for complete.

Anyone played this game?
deadfolk: Played it on PS3. I enjoyed it a lot, but YMMV. The story and setting are excellent, driving and shooting are very good. I wasn't totally sold on the interrogation mechanic, though.

Or 8 refined in TF2. That's how I just got mine...
grinninglich: snip
That's why I got it on Steam.

Install and play and done.

(I already had a Bioware account, so that would otherwise been an extra step)
deadfolk: Played it on PS3. I enjoyed it a lot, but YMMV. The story and setting are excellent, driving and shooting are very good. I wasn't totally sold on the interrogation mechanic, though.

Profanity: Or 8 refined in TF2. That's how I just got mine...
What is this '8 refined' of which you speak? I don't play TF2.
Profanity: Or 8 refined in TF2. That's how I just got mine...
deadfolk: What is this '8 refined' of which you speak? I don't play TF2.
That's an ingame item (refined metal) which you can make from different ingame items which you find by just playing the game. But to be able to make 8 refined you might have to play dozens or even hundreds of hours just to find enough items.
Post edited June 26, 2012 by gyokzoli
deadfolk: What is this '8 refined' of which you speak? I don't play TF2.
gyokzoli: That's an ingame item (refined metal) which you can make from different ingame items which you find by just playing the game. But to be able to make 8 refined you might have to play dozens or even hundreds of hours just to find enough items.
I see. So how does this enable one to get games? You trade them with people somehow?
Condemned: Criminal Origins for 2.99$, more then a decent price for it.

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/condemned-criminal-origins