It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now if only someone would put Bioware's spacebucks on sale so I can be tempted to buy the DLC.
Sinizine: Now if only someone would put Bioware's spacebucks on sale so I can be tempted to buy the DLC.
Keep an eye out on Origin. They do sometimes get a 50% deal. Unlike certain MS points ....
Sinizine: Now if only someone would put Bioware's spacebucks on sale so I can be tempted to buy the DLC.
SimonG: Keep an eye out on Origin. They do sometimes get a 50% deal. Unlike certain MS points ....
Depends on a tier. Polish Origin claims "discounting Bioware points is pointless, because it's like discounting currency" and we will never see any 50% off on BiowarePoints in Poland.
SimonG: Keep an eye out on Origin. They do sometimes get a 50% deal. Unlike certain MS points ....
keeveek: Depends on a tier. Polish Origin claims "discounting Bioware points is pointless, because it's like discounting currency" and we will never see any 50% off on BiowarePoints in Poland.
That would be ok, if they would discount their DLCs...

Back when ME 3 came out I bought around 2000 Points 50%. And now all the DLC is free ... ;-P
keeveek: Depends on a tier. Polish Origin claims "discounting Bioware points is pointless, because it's like discounting currency" and we will never see any 50% off on BiowarePoints in Poland.
SimonG: That would be ok, if they would discount their DLCs...

Back when ME 3 came out I bought around 2000 Points 50%. And now all the DLC is free ... ;-P
What? All the Mass Effect DLCs are free now?
gyokzoli: What? All the Mass Effect DLCs are free now?
Well, the MP DLCs have all been free so far. And the "Ending DLC" is also confirmed to be free. So far no "paid DLC" has been announced. I wonder where they will fit in any SP DLC anyway, unless they do a "Baldurs Gate" on us.
The Real Texas 40% off ( less than 2 hours left )

http://therealtexasgame.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ModrKO5vc
gyokzoli: What? All the Mass Effect DLCs are free now?
SimonG: Well, the MP DLCs have all been free so far. And the "Ending DLC" is also confirmed to be free. So far no "paid DLC" has been announced. I wonder where they will fit in any SP DLC anyway, unless they do a "Baldurs Gate" on us.
They can fit it during the storyline I believe. So it wouldn't happen after the game ends but before.
The fact that they can't make any single player DLC is the reason the multiplayer even exists. The free DLC is meant to wring out a few bucks from the chumps that spend real money on the supply/weapon packs.
Driver San Francisco is the Daily deal on Steam - 7,5 USD/EUR

I'd like to ask the help of a Russian fellow to buy 2 copies of the deluxe edition (1 for a friend). It's around 4,3 USD in Russia, so I either send you 9 USD or give you 4 games in return (Bejeweled 3, Flatout UC, Torchlight, Dungeons).
gameon: Whats the story behind the low rating of your post?
I believe he was spamming referral links. I think it's mentioned a page or two back.
Coelocanth: I believe he was spamming referral links. I think it's mentioned a page or two back.
gameon: Ah, i see (just looked back to posts from 2 days ago) it seems he was adding referral links to posts. I'm not too clued up about those referral schemes.
The issue isn't the referral links, many of us (myself included) post referral links to Amazon, GG, etc.
It only becomes an issue when somebody makes 5 posts in a row, all leading to the same store, all using referral links. It's kind of spammy.
gameon: Ah, i see (just looked back to posts from 2 days ago) it seems he was adding referral links to posts. I'm not too clued up about those referral schemes.
Tizzysawr: The issue isn't the referral links, many of us (myself included) post referral links to Amazon, GG, etc.
It only becomes an issue when somebody makes 5 posts in a row, all leading to the same store, all using referral links. It's kind of spammy.
I stopped when people pointed that out. I only had 2 posts in the last 2 days. But of course, i'll probably still get downrepped because...
Licurg: I stopped when people pointed that out. I only had 2 posts in the last 2 days. But of course, i'll probably still get downrepped because...
Yeah, no worries here. I personally don't care whether someone uses referral links. I was just clearing up the question.
Dwarfs!? Is 75% off on GMG