It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If ever there was proof that the games reviewing media is corrupt, it's in the metacritic score for Spore. The end product was an absolute heap of garbage compared to what they'd promised, with extremely bare bones gameplay and content withheld to try and make it the next sims with endless expansions. What could have been Will Wrights next big hit and a return to form, was utterly ruined. This game is ideal for young children but I'd advise against it for adults.
keeveek: stealth system in Velvet Assassin is binary. It's not fun when theres mostly only one way to make a stealth attempt.
StingingVelvet: Yes, it is linear, same as the early Splinter Cell games. I liked those games, and liked Velvet Assassin.
Agreed. Velvet Assassin was pretty darn cool and for that price everyone should have grabbed it.
Purebreed: Agreed. Velvet Assassin was pretty darn cool and for that price everyone should have grabbed it.
AGREED! and there are some hints to edit the ini File so that's it's actually real fun to play. but $2 or something, any time!

BTW:
RUNE,
YES, the old melee combat game from Humanhead, G.O.D. just popped up at Steam.
for 20% OFF.
I loved this game, one of the best Melee Combat games and a grim story of revenge. Not so much variety besides the slash slash slash but some really great scenary. I hope they bring out FAKK2, also!
dyscode: I loved this game, one of the best Melee Combat games
Any resemblance to Severance?
dyscode: I loved this game, one of the best Melee Combat games
grviper: Any resemblance to Severance?
Nope, none.
King's Bounty Platinum Edition, 80% off on GamersGate:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-KBP/kings-bounty-platinum-bundle?caff=5969452
I'm in a similar situation as gyokzoli; I want Darkspore from the Steam sale, however the discounted price here is $17.49 USD >_>

So, if anyone from US/UK can gift me a copy of Darkspore on Steam for 4.99 USD/3.74 GBP, I will be very grateful.

In return, I can gift you a 5.99 GOG.
Post edited June 13, 2012 by Austrobogulator
on that note. Apparently a Darkspore + Spore pack has appeared in the Steam registry. So if anyone's looking to get both still then it may be worth holding off till perhaps the Summer Sale (would seem like good timing to use it) or a sale after that.
King's Bounty: Armored Princess, 75% off on GamersGate:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-KBAP/kings-bounty-armored-princess?caff=5969452
Heroes of Might and Magic VI, 50% sale on GamersGate:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MMH6/might-and-magic-heroes-vi?caff=5969452
Austrobogulator: I'm in a similar situation as gyokzoli; I want Darkspore from the Steam sale, however the discounted price here is $17.49 USD >_>

So, if anyone from US/UK can gift me a copy of Darkspore on Steam for 4.99 USD/3.74 GBP, I will be very grateful.

In return, I can gift you a 5.99 GOG.
gameon: The conversion rate states that £3.74 is $5.80...........
I mean the game is 4.99 USD on Steam in the US and 3.74 GBP on Steam in the UK. I didn't mean that 4.99 USD actually equivalent to 3.74 GBP. Steam's just weird with regional prices...
Austrobogulator: I mean the game is 4.99 USD on Steam in the US and 3.74 GBP on Steam in the UK. I didn't mean that 4.99 USD actually equivalent to 3.74 GBP. Steam's just weird with regional prices...
gameon: Sure, but your best bet would be an american buying the game. That way they'd save $1 on a GOG. If i bought it, it'd basically be the same as buying it myself.

Good luck with it regardless.
Alright, I see what you mean; I guess it is a better deal for someone from America, but either way it is still below 5.99...
Pheace: on that note. Apparently a Darkspore + Spore pack has appeared in the Steam registry. So if anyone's looking to get both still then it may be worth holding off till perhaps the Summer Sale (would seem like good timing to use it) or a sale after that.
The way they have Spore set up is lame, that "Creepy and Cute" DLC is basically included in the updated copy of the game from Amazon.com and/or Origin. I.E. you don't need it and they're trying to hock it for 5-20 USD... Shame on Steam!
orcishgamer: The way they have Spore set up is lame, that "Creepy and Cute" DLC is basically included in the updated copy of the game from Amazon.com and/or Origin. I.E. you don't need it and they're trying to hock it for 5-20 USD... Shame on Steam!
60 dollar/euro seems pretty sad for the complete pack either way to be honest. About time for EA to change those ridiculous prices >.<

With 60 Euro for Spore and 50 Euro for Darkspore I'm curious what the combo pack will cost us D:
Pheace: 60 dollar/euro seems pretty sad for the complete pack either way to be honest. About time for EA to change those ridiculous prices >.<

With 60 Euro for Spore and 50 Euro for Darkspore I'm curious what the combo pack will cost us D:
*imagines them trying to pull off "GameStop" and sell the pack for 130€*
(yes, the local GameStop has tried to sell "pack deals" for more than the price of the individual games...)