It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: wut? it's not even good enough to own one copy of it ;p
Foxhack: First copy: Direct2Drive.
Second copy: Amazon (bought by mistake thinking it'd activate on Steam.)

This would make it my third copy. It wouldn't be much of a problem for me - I never paid more than two bucks per copy anyway. :P
Just curious , why would you want to have 3 copies of this game ?
Foxhack: First copy: Direct2Drive.
Second copy: Amazon (bought by mistake thinking it'd activate on Steam.)

This would make it my third copy. It wouldn't be much of a problem for me - I never paid more than two bucks per copy anyway. :P
summitus: Just curious , why would you want to have 3 copies of this game ?
I can't access the first one because D2D got bought out by GameFly.
The second one is a pain. Amazon's downloader isn't that good.
At least with Steam I don't have any download issues. Eh.
Is fear 3 woth the price? I'm not going to play it online so I'm not interested in the coop part but I liked the first one and kinda liked the second one. I'm quite tempted to complete my collection but I don't want to waste money buying a coop only game
kScope: Is fear 3 woth the price? I'm not going to play it online so I'm not interested in the coop part but I liked the first one and kinda liked the second one. I'm quite tempted to complete my collection but I don't want to waste money buying a coop only game
Nah it's been cheaper. Wait for the summer sale.
Greenmangaming's Fear 3 base price is 15 bucks and they had it on sale for 3.74 a couple times. I'd snag it from there next time they put it on sale.

Enjoyed the game, thought the reception it received was a bit over the top. Pretty entertaining overall.
Post edited June 12, 2012 by Sinizine
kScope: Is fear 3 woth the price? I'm not going to play it online so I'm not interested in the coop part but I liked the first one and kinda liked the second one. I'm quite tempted to complete my collection but I don't want to waste money buying a coop only game
Imagine FEAR 2 in settings ripped from COD MW2. That's pretty much it, only with more brainless enemies, achievement and RANK UP! popups every friggin second. Power armor still pisses all over all attempts at horror.
GoJays2025: Nah it's been cheaper. Wait for the summer sale.
Thank you for the hint
grviper: Imagine FEAR 2 in settings ripped from COD MW2. That's pretty much it, only with more brainless enemies, achievement and RANK UP! popups every friggin second. Power armor still pisses all over all attempts at horror.
uhmm, it looks bad. Really, really, really bad...
Post edited June 12, 2012 by kScope
Sinizine: Greenmangaming's Fear 3 base price is 15 bucks and they had it on sale for 3.74 a couple times. I'd snag it from there next time they put it on sale.

Enjoyed the game, thought the reception it received was a bit over the top. Pretty entertaining overall.
Good idea! I have like six bucks credit there. I'll just wait. :D
kScope: uhmm, it looks bad. Really, really, really bad...
You can unlock playing as Fettel... Who can pass through solid objects and is invisible to everyone, but Point Man, in cutscenes, but gets shot at constantly and can't penetrate widely spaced steel bars in actual gameplay.
Oh, and I wasn't kidding about stupid enemies - there are tons of zombies, infernal dogs with Doom 3 ash dissolving deaths and some other crap. Instead of advanced AI you'll be dealing with guys capable of infinitely respawning grunts. Hardest fights are not shootouts in FEAR 1 style, but brawls with enemies who teleport by walking through walls and carry deadly guns and heavy shielding. And you get locked with them in very tight quarters.
The most retarded episode was in the suburbs (COD MW 2 US suburb chapter was taking place next door). You get locked in a kids playground with some shed for cover and have to fight off a dozen soldiers and a power armor. The issue is... you're prevented from progressing until you're done by a wooden waist-high picket fence. With a wooden bolted gate. Which automatically opens after you've brought down the power armor, to let in the final bunch of soldiers. And no, you can't blast the fence with grenades.
Init is free on Desura...
mshashankr: Init is free on Desura...
Eh? They were 80% just recently to celebrate the premature launch.
Nice, I guess. I wonder if the update fixed the issues in the comments.
A few more on Amazon until 16th

in addition to Risen (DRM FREE)- $5.99

Fifa 12 - $9.99
Fifa Manager 12 - $9.99
Kingdoms of Amalur - $39.99
Battlefield 3 - $36.99
mshashankr: Init is free on Desura...
cheers
uchos: A few more on Amazon until 16th

in addition to Risen (DRM FREE)- $5.99

Fifa 12 - $9.99
Fifa Manager 12 - $9.99
Kingdoms of Amalur - $39.99
Battlefield 3 - $36.99
All kinda limp :).What happens on 16th?
Played through the game on normal. Definitely need to do it on hard. I loved the single player personally speaking :).
Post edited June 13, 2012 by nijuu
keeveek: wut? it's not even good enough to own one copy of it ;p
I've never understood the hate for Velvet Assassin. If you like Splinter Cell style stealth games it's a pretty good game, and the PC version looks pretty nice.