It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mshashankr: They want a photo of their ad sent to them...
noliveking: Does anyone have that photo?
I'd also like it if someone has it...

EDIT: Or that counts as cheating?
Post edited June 11, 2012 by IronStar
For those interested, you can get RPG Maker VX for "free" with trial play.

Here's what I did to get the offer:

1) Add RPG Maker VX Ace to cart
2) Go to checkout
3) Cancel your order

A pop-up box comes up. If you do a trial play, you can get VX for free (VX is the 60 dollar one -- you can't do VX Ace for free [which is the 100 dollar one])

I can imagine this is limited by certain regions.

Doing a first-time purchase from Big Fish Games for 2.99 counts for it. If you want the RPG Maker VX, it might be worth the $3 and a dummy account.
macuahuitlgog: $47.99 for a game is a good deal?
orcishgamer: I dunno, maybe, considering it just came out, that the deluxe edition was something like 80 USD retail, and that this includes 20-30 USD worth of DLC, yeah, I suppose you could call it a good deal. You may not want to pay that much, but it's quite a bit of recent content discounted fairly steeply (for recent content).
Indeed.

Sorry if I stepped into the "games are only worth $10 or less" part of the forum. Mass Effect 3 is worth $60 easily, and $48 with all the DLC included is certainly a nice price.
low rated
orcishgamer: I dunno, maybe, considering it just came out, that the deluxe edition was something like 80 USD retail, and that this includes 20-30 USD worth of DLC, yeah, I suppose you could call it a good deal. You may not want to pay that much, but it's quite a bit of recent content discounted fairly steeply (for recent content).
StingingVelvet: Indeed.

Sorry if I stepped into the "games are only worth $10 or less" part of the forum. Mass Effect 3 is worth $60 easily, and $48 with all the DLC included is certainly a nice price.
People like getting a good deal...i'm sorry if this offends you so much.
GameRager: People like getting a good deal...i'm sorry if this offends you so much.
Incoherent reply is incoherent.

Mass Effect was well worth the 80(?)$ I paid for the digital deluxe edition. The DLC argument is somewhat misleading however, there is exactly one (excellent) DLC worth 10$ included. All other DLCs so far have been free. You "only" get some exclusives that aren't purchasable otherwise.
SimonG: Mass Effect was well worth the 80(?)$ I paid for the digital deluxe edition. The DLC argument is somewhat misleading however, there is exactly one (excellent) DLC worth 10$ included. All other DLCs so far have been free. You "only" get some exclusives that aren't purchasable otherwise.
Right, the dog and stuff is what I am including, even if I never use him. Also the art book and such are things I would like to have. I guess I could wait for a $30 sale on the base game and pay $10 for From Ashes and save $8, but for me the exclusive content is worth the $8.

Can anyone tell me when the sale ends? I won't be home until late Friday.
low rated
GameRager: People like getting a good deal...i'm sorry if this offends you so much.
StingingVelvet: Incoherent reply is incoherent.
So you DIDN'T say "Sorry if I stepped into the "games are only worth $10 or less" part of the forum."?
low rated
GameRager: So you DIDN'T say "Sorry if I stepped into the "games are only worth $10 or less" part of the forum."?
It's not that I mind people who try to start fires. Shit, I could be accused of that myself relatively often. It's just that you're so fucking bad at it.
low rated
GameRager: So you DIDN'T say "Sorry if I stepped into the "games are only worth $10 or less" part of the forum."?
StingingVelvet: It's not that I mind people who try to start fires. Shit, I could be accused of that myself relatively often. It's just that you're so fucking bad at it.
I wasn't trying to start a flame war. I was just irked by what you said, is all....it'd be like going into someone's house and dissing them on the owner's favorite aspects of said house.

FWIW I also paid around 60 for ME3.....I still haven't played it yet though, what with ME2 to finish(among other things).
Post edited June 12, 2012 by GameRager
low rated
GameRager: I wasn't trying to start a flame war. I was just irked by what you said, is all....it'd be like going into someone's house and dissing them on the owner's favorite aspects of said house.
If you say so.
noliveking: Does anyone have that photo?
IronStar: I'd also like it if someone has it...

EDIT: Or that counts as cheating?
Nope... gave up

And just imagine, if they would have stripped even more content from the base game, then sold it separately as 0 day DLC for $100 or $150, and now would give you the whole thing just for $47.99, that would be the deal of the century. :P

And it really would, if the DE owners would get a proper ending(with Directors Cut DLC XD), sadly this is not the case. :(

In other news:
Football/Soccer week on Gamersgate

Other notable GG discounts:
-66% off on
Mass Effect
Dead Space
Dead Sapce 2
Gattling Gears
still -75% off Civilization V Macintosh stuff(which doesnt matter since CiV is Steamplay)
aand Kingdoms of Amalur, , and [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-NFSRUK/need-for-speed-the-run]NFS: The Run £19.95 a piece
Post edited June 12, 2012 by p_mamusz
p_mamusz: And just imagine, if they would have stripped even more content from the base game, then sold it separately as 0 day DLC for $100 or $150, and now would give you the whole thing just for $47.99, that would be the deal of the century. :P
This is not the thread to have that debate, but suffice it to say the only people who write what you just did are ones who do not understand how game development works.
low rated
p_mamusz: And just imagine, if they would have stripped even more content from the base game, then sold it separately as 0 day DLC for $100 or $150, and now would give you the whole thing just for $47.99, that would be the deal of the century. :P
StingingVelvet: This is not the thread to have that debate, but suffice it to say the only people who write what you just did are ones who do not understand how game development works.
You sorta started the whole "debate". :\