It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mshashankr: Don't think it includes all dlc. more like artbook, comic, soundtrack, a mechdog companion and a few other extras....
Actually there is only one paid DLC (From Ashes) and it's indeed in Digital Deluxe Edition.
mshashankr: Don't think it includes all dlc. more like artbook, comic, soundtrack, a mechdog companion and a few other extras....
Vatiel: Actually there is only one paid DLC (From Ashes) and it's indeed in Digital Deluxe Edition.
I see, a different deal in my region then.... no DLC here...although there is a price drop
mshashankr: I see, a different deal in my region then.... no DLC here...although there is a price drop
After wiki: 'From Ashes': "Included with Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition and Mass Effect 3 N7 Digital Deluxe Edition." It should be there :P
mshashankr: I see, a different deal in my region then.... no DLC here...although there is a price drop
Vatiel: After wiki: 'From Ashes': "Included with Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition and Mass Effect 3 N7 Digital Deluxe Edition." It should be there :P
Is it in here ?
Attachments:
m3.png (17 Kb)
The description (pop-up when you mouse over the ME3 offer) says: "...along with access to an additional mission and character". I assume that's the From Ashes DLC, isn't it?
mshashankr: Is it in here ?
Informations are mixed: Biowe Social
I can't buy it that I don't see promo here. Maybe someone from non-US can tell if it's true or not :)
mshashankr: Is it in here ?
Vatiel: Informations are mixed: Biowe Social
I can't buy it that I don't see promo here. Maybe someone from non-US can tell if it's true or not :)
So apparently it does..... Cool
Hacker Evolution Duality for free (Steam, Desura, DRM-Free):
http://www.exosyphen.com/pcgamer
nagytow: Hacker Evolution Duality for free (Steam, Desura, DRM-Free):
Just fill the form, and what ? They randomly pick ?
nagytow: Hacker Evolution Duality for free (Steam, Desura, DRM-Free):
mshashankr: Just fill the form, and what ? They randomly pick ?
Fill in the form. Get game.
mshashankr: Just fill the form, and what ? They randomly pick ?
nmillar: Fill in the form. Get game.
They want a photo of their ad sent to them...
Coelocanth: 40% off. so listing at $47.99
StingingVelvet: Thank you... with the DLC included that is a pretty good deal still.
$47.99 for a game is a good deal?
keeveek: Freaking Green Man Gaming... I just bought Tropico 3 GOLD with my credit points , for $3.73 , and just few moments after this, it disappeared from my account.

WTF...

Did anyone have such problems with GMG?
This is why I'm only interested in GOG, Steam and Gamersgate games.
Post edited June 11, 2012 by macuahuitlgog
There is a King's Bounty sale going on at Gamer's Gate right now. Main attractions are probably King's Bounty Crossworlds: Game of the Year edition, which contains both King's Bounty: Armored Princess and the expansion Crossworlds & King's bounty: Platinum, which contains all the (recent) King's bounty Games, both of which are 80% off
StingingVelvet: Thank you... with the DLC included that is a pretty good deal still.
macuahuitlgog: $47.99 for a game is a good deal?
I dunno, maybe, considering it just came out, that the deluxe edition was something like 80 USD retail, and that this includes 20-30 USD worth of DLC, yeah, I suppose you could call it a good deal. You may not want to pay that much, but it's quite a bit of recent content discounted fairly steeply (for recent content).
nmillar: Fill in the form. Get game.
mshashankr: They want a photo of their ad sent to them...
Does anyone have that photo?