It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tizzysawr: Dammit, sorry :P Took me a bit to look through current deals for possibly worthwhile ones and you ninjaed my post in the meantime :P
No problem .
Crusader Kings II Collection 75% off
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/14254/
Crusader Kings Complete 75% off
http://store.steampowered.com/app/204940/
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing 75% off
http://store.steampowered.com/app/34190/
Post edited June 10, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Buy CK2 NOW. Even just for Game of thrones MOD it's worth it.
habit79: I'm a fan of adventure point and click games so I think I'll make this mine :)

GG today's daily deal
This game looks good but the DRM is listed as SecuROM... Is that one of the really nasty ones?
habit79: I'm a fan of adventure point and click games so I think I'll make this mine :)

GG today's daily deal
Nedrix: This game looks good but the DRM is listed as SecuROM... Is that one of the really nasty ones?
SecuROM is a security "suite" so it basically can have any parts of it turned off or on. Since Bioshock came out they have enabled activation and usually SecuROM games are using this portion of it. Still there's a few of them that choose not to use activation, it's just not usual.
not sure if anybody said this but best buy is having a DotD for June 10th, 2012 on: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City "Limited Edition" for $17.99.
Bob20021: not sure if anybody said this but best buy is having a DotD for June 10th, 2012 on: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City "Limited Edition" for $17.99.
WTF, that is outstanding, I just checked, yeah, PS3 and XBox 360. The game got really mediocre reviews and isn't standard Resident Evil fare, so make sure you know what kind of game you'll be getting if you go for it.
Whats the go with the Crusader Kings deals?.I keep hearing about the game(s) but are they any good?.
nijuu: Whats the go with the Crusader Kings deals?.I keep hearing about the game(s) but are they any good?.
keeveek seems to think so:)

Honestly I dunno, this is one of the many, many series that I was always vaguely aware of but never tried, not even a demo. I always wonder if I'm missing my next AOE2 type game by sheer bad luck of just not trying the right game;)
Can you people go and buy Warlock - Master of the Arcane while it still is 50% off and I can plug the game on this thread like there's no tomorrow?

I just happen to really like it.

EDIT: It is a cent cheaper in Gamersgate. See? I even try to get you guys the best deal.
Post edited June 10, 2012 by Tizzysawr
Tizzysawr: Can you people go and buy Warlock - Master of the Arcane while it still is 50% off and I can plug the game on this thread like there's no tomorrow?

EDIT: It is a cent cheaper in Gamersgate. See? I even try to get you guys the best deal.
Is the demo representative of the game?
Tizzysawr: Can you people go and buy Warlock - Master of the Arcane while it still is 50% off and I can plug the game on this thread like there's no tomorrow?

orcishgamer: Is the demo representative of the game?
Pretty much. It's not a bad game, but it's primarily combat focused.

Also, if anyone doesn't have Crusader King's 2, buy it for that price. It's an amazing strategy game. It isn't hard to learn, it isn't hard to play, and the game gets downright creative with the level of dastardly plots it comes up with.

I really liked the demo as well.But i went with CK2 right now (couldnt afford both). Comments on the steam forums seem to suggest the full game isn't as good as the demo. Few things missing.AI ordinary..
$4.50 is a very good price for Sengoku, if you like games like Shogun 2 and Paradox strategy games then you shouldn't pass this offer. 5 hours left on it.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SENGOKU/sengoku

nijuu: I really liked the demo as well.But i went with CK2 right now (couldnt afford both). Comments on the steam forums seem to suggest the full game isn't as good as the demo. Few things missing.AI ordinary..
Yeah having played it a while longer I must agree that it lacks depth (and a good manual/civilopedia-style in-game help). It IS fun, but there are several things that remind you of what could've been over what it is, I guess.