It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: I have not seen the complete pack sold so cheap before, not sure you are thinking of the individual packs? This is made up of all 4 of them, so it then translates to (5-7)*4= 20-28
Sega 48 Classics pack on Amazon has been quite $10 regularly lately.
grynn: King Arthur Collection (Steamworks) is 80% off at GG.
Nedrix: I found the campaign map part of this game way more interesting than the battle map. Archers were overpowered, the AI was fairly predictable, and plenty of battles just ended up in giant blob vs giant blob.

Despite the problems, for this price it is a great bargain and there is lots of fun to be had with this game.
@the Archer thing, In the options you can tag an option for weaker archers.
http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=gothicweekend&caff=5602032

Weekend Deal.... Gothic collection 75% off on GG. ^^Its my GG tag. Trying it out for the first time. Is it wrong for me to put it here ?

EDIT: DRM free too. Are they GOG versions ??
Post edited June 07, 2012 by mshashankr
mshashankr: http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=gothicweekend?caff=5602032

Gothic collection 75% off on GG. ^^Its my GG tag. Trying it out for the first time. Is it wrong for me to put it here ?
Not wrong, no matter what some will tell you.
BTW, put & before ?caff for the link to work properly.
mshashankr: http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=gothicweekend?caff=5602032

Gothic collection 75% off on GG. ^^Its my GG tag. Trying it out for the first time. Is it wrong for me to put it here ?
grviper: Not wrong, no matter what some will tell you.
Does my link not work ? since it takes me to the correct page. Sorry if i'm wrong, don't know much about this. Also, thanks for the prompt reply....
mshashankr: Does my link not work ? since it takes me to the correct page. Sorry if i'm wrong, don't know much about this. Also, thanks for the prompt reply....
The "?Parameter=Value" is for 1 parameter to the url, for two (or more) you use "?Parameter1=Value1&Parameter2=Value2". Since your link has 3 parameters (prio, q, caff), the first one should use the question mark '?', and the other two should use the ampersand '&'
Link will still take you to the correct page, but the third parameter won't have the correct value, thus no affiliate link for you :(
grviper: Not wrong, no matter what some will tell you.
mshashankr: Does my link not work ? since it takes me to the correct page. Sorry if i'm wrong, don't know much about this. Also, thanks for the prompt reply....
The link I quoted leads to a search of gothicweekend?caff=your number, which finds nothing. Now you swapped it for a working link to a bundle.
JMich: The "?Parameter=Value" is for 1 parameter to the url, for two (or more) you use "?Parameter1=Value1&Parameter2=Value2". Since your link has 3 parameters (prio, q, caff), the first one should use the question mark '?', and the other two should use the ampersand '&'
Link will still take you to the correct page, but the third parameter won't have the correct value, thus no affiliate link for you :(
Added & before ?caff as grviper said. Damn... so complicated. Thanks both of you.... (Really hope its right this time :P)
mshashankr: Added & before ?caff as grviper said. Damn... so complicated. Thanks both of you.... (Really hope its right this time :P)
Almost there, but it should read "&caff=", not "&?caff="
Remove the ? and you should be ok.
mshashankr: Added & before ?caff as grviper said. Damn... so complicated. Thanks both of you.... (Really hope its right this time :P)
JMich: Almost there, but it should read "&caff=", not "&?caff="
Remove the ? and you should be ok.
DONE......
Paradox Publisher Weekend on Steam, Paradox titles -50%

Day 1, King Arthur Franchise -75%

That also means Warlock - Master of the Arcane is now half price, for those who don't have it yet :)
Post edited June 07, 2012 by Pheace
Paradox Weekend at Steam.

Day 1: King Arthur Franchise 75% off

Other titles at 50% off, but wait for the dailies if you're interested in something.

EDIT: ninja'd, again :) Keeping post for new page
Post edited June 07, 2012 by uchos
uchos: Paradox Weekend at Steam.

Day 1: King Arthur Franchise 75% off

Other titles at 50% off, but wait for the dailies if you're interested in something.

EDIT: ninja'd, again :) Keeping post for new page
Woo Hoo !! been waiting for this :-)
Pheace: Paradox Publisher Weekend on Steam, Paradox titles -50%

Day 1, King Arthur Franchise -75%

That also means Warlock - Master of the Arcane is now half price, for those who don't have it yet :)
Woooot ! :-) Been waiting to EU Chronicles for ages !
Post edited June 07, 2012 by summitus
I'm waiting for a GOG weekend deal .
ne_zavarj: I'm waiting for a GOG weekend deal .
Still around 17 hrs for that......