It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sinizine: Aside from Amazon's Double Fine stuff and GOG's Alan Wake deal pretty dull week as far as deals go. Just bought a new PC so kind of itching for some good deals on some stuff I passed over knowing they wouldn't run well. Hope something decent pops up on Steam's Midweek I guess.
You have the EA indie bundle on steam. Pretty good deal if you don't own any of that games.
Majesty 2 and it's expansions , [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MAJ2MKEX/majesty-2-monster-kingdom-expansion]Monster Kingdom, and Battles Of Ardania are 75% off at GamersGate.
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is the daily deal on steam, -66% (3,39 Euros).
Steam seems to continue promoting the indies GOG.com releases, or is it just my idea?
JMich: Anomaly: Warzone Earth is the daily deal on steam, -66% (3,39 Euros).
Steam seems to continue promoting the indies GOG.com releases, or is it just my idea?
They probably picked that up from Amazon :)
And Midweek Madness is Alan Wake -50% (13,99 Euros for normal, 15,99 Euros for Collector and 4,99 Euro for the Extras). This just reinforces my assumption...
edit: damn tags...
Post edited May 08, 2012 by JMich
JMich: And Midweek Madness is Alan Wake -50% (13,99 Euros for normal, 15,99 Euros for Collector and 4,99 Euro for the Extras). This just reinforces my assumption...
Could've been planned by the publisher as well though, it's quite common to see the same sale among several distributors. In this case, the sale happens to be the release for GOG as well though.

Think I'll wait for a 75% on the summer sale or something though, it's already a busy month
Post edited May 08, 2012 by Pheace
JMich: And Midweek Madness is Alan Wake -50% (13,99 Euros for normal, 15,99 Euros for Collector and 4,99 Euro for the Extras). This just reinforces my assumption...
at €16 for the Collector's Edition, it's worth a thought. but i might as well wait for it to go 75% off.
Sinizine: Aside from Amazon's Double Fine stuff and GOG's Alan Wake deal pretty dull week as far as deals go. Just bought a new PC so kind of itching for some good deals on some stuff I passed over knowing they wouldn't run well. Hope something decent pops up on Steam's Midweek I guess.
I rather watch the grass grow. I didnt buy from Steam directly since the holiday sale. I did get a few Steamworks games from other retailers on the other hand. :)

There are still a few OK deals on Impulse at the moment: 7,5 USD Empire & Napoleon Total War™ - GotYE, 5 USD Aliens vs Predator, 15 USD Batman: Arkham City, 6,47 USD Magicka Collection, 5 USD Batman AA, 9.71 USD Splinter Cell Conviction, 12.96 USD King Arthur II

Not that bad considering this is an average tuesday.

btw I must phrase my amazement, Impulse is not only showing me dollar prices, they are charging me dollar prices without additional VAT, Euro customs duty, tithe, or sin taxes. ^^
Nice change after all DD stores, beside GoG(and Amazon, but i have to be an american at heart to buy there ;) ), treat me as a eurocapped second class citizen. :(
Post edited May 08, 2012 by p_mamusz
Isn't that Perpetual Testing Initiative (aka map editor) for Portal 2 coming out today? I think we can expect a sale on it as well.
Drakhyrr: Isn't that Perpetual Testing Initiative (aka map editor) for Portal 2 coming out today? I think we can expect a sale on it as well.
edit: Portal bundle - 66 % off

edit : the top sellers list is a lie again .
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Collection 1 on #1 ? Just released today .
Post edited May 08, 2012 by ne_zavarj
F.E.A.R. 3 (PC) Only £3.25 This Week - Ends Thursday!
I've never used Gamefly how does it work? are their downloads steamworks?
noliveking: I've never used Gamefly how does it work? are their downloads steamworks?
It's a Steamworks title, so activates on Steam.
It's $5 in the US, Canada and Mexico.

Imagine that. They finally decided MY MONEY WAS WORTH IT.
ne_zavarj: edit: Portal bundle - 66 % off

edit : the top sellers list is a lie again .
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Collection 1 on #1 ? Just released today .
Why would anyone bother to modify some list?