It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GG continues to fiddle with the page.
"Free"games are coming...
Our ad-financed service, VOID will be released on May 28th in Sweden,
closely followed by the US and Canada.
ABH20: Steam Daily Deal: Nation Red is 80% off!
This game used to suck balls.
Then they fixed it and it became extremely fun. It is an absolute blast in multiplayer. It may stil suck single player but since multi was added I have not played single player at all.
grviper: GG continues to fiddle with the page.
"Free"games are coming...
Our ad-financed service, VOID will be released on May 28th in Sweden,
closely followed by the US and Canada.
grviper:
Yes , I noticed that earlier today , but didn't find it time to bring it up as they have written that launch will probably be in June so I found it premature to alert people about.....
ABH20: Steam Daily Deal: Nation Red is 80% off!
Luisfius: This game used to suck balls.
Then they fixed it and it became extremely fun. It is an absolute blast in multiplayer. It may stil suck single player but since multi was added I have not played single player at all.
Are they still adding content? Everytime I fire it up, it has something new. Well worth the 2€.
Antimateria: It's weird that rumble in bass fishing doesn't work but in sonic it works fine. Also, Why in the almighty Thors name I have to throw the line in almost through some cabin window? I didn't find a way to turn the boat around.. I mean, I wanted to be in the middle of the ocean, not in a shore.
I can't remember if it had the rumble or not.(that was years ago and I drink from time to time). I want to say it did though. I didn't see it in the options menu, but you might check again. Alright, now when I bass fish in RL, yes I throw my lure as close I can sometimes to logs, submerged brush, under docks, etc. So, that aspect never bothered me. And you're not in the ocean. You're on a fresh water lake. I used to pond fish quite a bit for bass. Never sitting foot in a boat. You walk the shore looking for spots where there might be brush, logs, and such underwater. You throw out a spinner bait, popper, whatever and start reeling it in and working the lure waiting for the strike. The game play could seem kinda limiting I guess, but to me it's just fun. And it's relaxing. Like real fishing.

One of my favorite techniques is going out at night and using glow in the dark spinner baits(Midnight Specials). Very fun to watch and fish with.
Post edited May 07, 2012 by the_bard
Got it, thank you!
Red Nation was fun when I played with a game pad. Just a little tidbit for those that care. Purchased, glad it came up for sale, kind of had forgotten about it.
the_bard: The game play could seem kinda limiting I guess, but to me it's just fun. And it's relaxing. Like real fishing.
Psst! Free winter fishing sim http://www.kalassa.net/propilkki2/index.php?eng=1
the_bard: I can't remember if it had the rumble or not.(that was years ago and I drink from time to time). I want to say it did though. I didn't see it in the options menu, but you might check again. Alright, now when I bass fish in RL, yes I throw my lure as close I can sometimes to logs, submerged brush, under docks, etc. So, that aspect never bothered me. And you're not in the ocean. You're on a fresh water lake. I used to pond fish quite a bit for bass. Never sitting foot in a boat. You walk the shore looking for spots where there might be brush, logs, and such underwater. You throw out a spinner bait, popper, whatever and start reeling it in and working the lure waiting for the strike. The game play could seem kinda limiting I guess, but to me it's just fun. And it's relaxing. Like real fishing.

One of my favorite techniques is going out at night and using glow in the dark spinner baits(Midnight Specials). Very fun to watch and fish with.
I guess that I get to fish too little in real life. I've only used worms and a stick. Nothing fancy reeling things. =) When fishing, getting the fish was never the whole point it was a nice surprise if you got something.
Also you can but two hobbies together and go fishing when drinking. (in a game there's no real danger) Like two hippies with one stone.
I liked the fishing mini-game in ocarina of time. That was swell. My word of the day.
Antimateria: I guess that I get to fish too little in real life.
All that drilling through the ice must be exhausting :)
Antimateria: I guess that I get to fish too little in real life.
grviper: All that drilling through the ice must be exhausting :)
Yeah.. And those cute but deadly polar bears. Some mornings you just wake up and think: "not again that wrestling".
Indie Allstars Bundle

it's a PWYW music bundle, at http://www.indie-allstars.com/
taczillabr: Indie Allstars Bundle

it's a PWYW music bundle, at http://www.indie-allstars.com/
no games involved....
Aside from Amazon's Double Fine stuff and GOG's Alan Wake deal pretty dull week as far as deals go. Just bought a new PC so kind of itching for some good deals on some stuff I passed over knowing they wouldn't run well. Hope something decent pops up on Steam's Midweek I guess.
For PS3 (and PSP) users, there's a PixelJunk sale happening today..

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/05/07/monstrous-pixeljunk-sale-tomorrow-san-francisco-community-event-thursday/

Racers, Monsters, Eden and Shooter are $1 each
Monsters Deluxe (PSP), Shooter 2 and SideScroller are $4.99 each.