It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Normally it says Oops unavailable in your region though.... if i bought it (from GG) and tried to activate it on Steam would it work?.
In theory it should, but I honestly have no clue.

It's been sold for a bit less on Amazon, too.
the_bard: I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, want SEGA Bass Fishing. I would've bought that bundle in an instant if they hadn't crippled it with the stupid DRM. The bastards...

I played the hell out of it on the Dreamcast. No idea what I did with it. Seeing it again today just slapped me in the face with good feelings of a time when I played it in past(much like the Mumm-Ra action figure I saw for 15 USD the other day... -__-).

Man, I may just have to suck it up and buy it. And hope it's DRM free(SEGA Bass Fishing; not Mumm-Ra. Though Mumm-Ra is on the list).
It's weird that rumble in bass fishing doesn't work but in sonic it works fine. Also, Why in the almighty Thors name I have to throw the line in almost through some cabin window? I didn't find a way to turn the boat around.. I mean, I wanted to be in the middle of the ocean, not in a shore.
Space channel.. Well, really is a tough one, weird game and it tells me that I have no sense of rhytm but I'll get it some day.

Well, it was just 2 euros. I've wasted a lot more money in crappier things.
grynn: The Haunted: Hells Reach is 66% off at GG today. UK site offers it a bit cheaper.

£3.38
$6.78
And the EU price is even cheaper (surprise!): 3.38 EUR
What the hell happened to GGs main page...
grviper: What the hell happened to GGs main page...
As long as you are not more specific ;-)

It works fine for me both at COM and co.uk ,

Anyway I suggested some site improvements to their support and got the answer that they were working on improving site functionality... So perhaps you have experienced a temporary glitch (?)
Slight layout update apparently - there's not that much of a difference, is there?
"East India Company" (DRM:DRM Free) is %66 0ff at GG (incl. Collection , however Collection & one or more expansions says DRM=Other DRM), "Commander: Conquest of the Americas" is %66 off and the DLC for "Commander: Conquest of the Americas" is &50 off (DRM:DRM Free). "PT Boats" is %66 off including Gold version (DRM:SecuROM) , "Ironclads":(including "Anthology") is %60 off (DRM:SecuROM) , and "Air Aces Pacific" is %80 off.(DRM:Other DRM)

Information pulled from the www.GamersGate.com from euro zone...
Post edited May 07, 2012 by FiatLux
Psyringe: Slight layout update apparently - there's not that much of a difference, is there?
They eliminated recommendations and sales counter. Feels bare without it.
Psyringe: Slight layout update apparently - there's not that much of a difference, is there?
grviper: They eliminated recommendations and sales counter. Feels bare without it.
If they are working on the site then changes might not be final.....
PenguinJim: Saint's Row The Third (Steam) is now £6.85/US$11 on Shopto's download store. Nice! (If you don't mind using Steam)
Hmm I now want to bitch slap shopto they are the only store in the known world where when you click paypal it takes you to card payments... you can't actually use paypal you HAVE to pay by card!
Oil Rush is %50 off at GamersGate.com (DRM:Other DRM)
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-OR/oil-rush
Post edited May 07, 2012 by FiatLux
PenguinJim: Saint's Row The Third (Steam) is now £6.85/US$11 on Shopto's download store. Nice! (If you don't mind using Steam)
wodmarach: Hmm I now want to bitch slap shopto they are the only store in the known world where when you click paypal it takes you to card payments... you can't actually use paypal you HAVE to pay by card!
Yes, that's for all of their downloads, sadly. :( Paypal is only for their physical products.
wodmarach: Hmm I now want to bitch slap shopto they are the only store in the known world where when you click paypal it takes you to card payments... you can't actually use paypal you HAVE to pay by card!
And a lot of places I wouldn't even buy anything at all from them anyway unless that they had accepted PayPal as payment......
Steam Daily Deal: Nation Red is 80% off!
ABH20: Steam Daily Deal: Nation Red is 80% off!
Can I just emphasise that this game is definitely worth the 1.59 pounds.
Perfect for killing 15 minutes.
grynn: The Haunted: Hells Reach is 66% off at GG today. UK site offers it a bit cheaper.

£3.38
$6.78
gyokzoli: And the EU price is even cheaper (surprise!): 3.38 EUR
Would anyone in the EU be interested in buying me two copies of this game please? Willing to trade for a $9.99 GOG.
Post edited May 07, 2012 by FraterPerdurabo