It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

taczillabr: Indie, LMAO.

Yeah right, EA.
Some of those games were part of the HiB. And I think indie is nowadays more a genre description(like desktop games) than anything else.
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/new_publisher_on_gamersgate :)

Yeah right, EA.
SimonG: Some of those games were part of the HiB. And I think indie is nowadays more a genre description(like desktop games) than anything else.
The Baconing was part of an indie bundle and Shank, these two only IIRC.

Still it's funny, EA announcing an "indie bundle".

Thanks man, missed that thread. ::)
taczillabr: Thanks man, missed that thread. ::)
Your welcome .
Get Games :

Grand Ages Rome 70% off
Imperium Romanum Gold 70% off
Tropico 3 70% off
Tropico Reloaded 70% off
Dungeons 70% off
Tropico 4 50% off
Jagged Alliance - Back In Action 25% off
Sky Drift 66% off
Tropico Trilogy 70% off
Dead Block 66% off
Tizzysawr: Darksiders, $4.99 - Requires Steam
Really good game, be warned you'll probably want a XBox 360 controller to play (for some reason the game doesn't behave properly with other game pads even using XPadder or whatever it's called).

Even mini-bosses in this game are pretty epic. War feels like a badass and is super fun to play.
Tizzysawr: Darksiders, $4.99 - Requires Steam
orcishgamer: Really good game, be warned you'll probably want a XBox 360 controller to play (for some reason the game doesn't behave properly with other game pads even using XPadder or whatever it's called).

Even mini-bosses in this game are pretty epic. War feels like a badass and is super fun to play.
It works well with x360ce as long as the rumble feature is deactivated. Without it it runs perfectly.
It is the best mashup that could be done with Zelda, God of War, and Portal. Among EVERYTHING ELSE.

Yeah right, EA.
They're self funded games distributed by EA in much the same manner that Valve distributes physical copies of its games through EA (or at least they used to. After EA pulling their games from Steam, who knows?)
Aliens vs Predator is 75% off at GG.
grynn: Aliens vs Predator is 75% off at GG.
Fun fact, it is visible in Germany, although it is indexed. And apparently GG has started stating if a game can be activated on Steam/Orign.
Post edited May 05, 2012 by SimonG
grynn: Aliens vs Predator is 75% off at GG.
SimonG: Fun fact, it is visible in Germany, although it is indexed. And apparently GG has started stating if a game can be activated on Steam/Orign.
That is not new... they mentioned the DRM/Activation on a lot of games :)
SimonG: Fun fact, it is visible in Germany, although it is indexed. And apparently GG has started stating if a game can be activated on Steam/Orign.
spinefarm: That is not new... they mentioned the DRM/Activation on a lot of games :)
Yes , but they added the line beneath saying :
"Activation:Can be activated on Steam"
and I am not sure but I think that that is a new line....
spinefarm: That is not new... they mentioned the DRM/Activation on a lot of games :)
FiatLux: Yes , but they added the line beneath saying :
Yeah noticed it... and this is not needed... they need to fix the information for a lot of games that aren't shown as steam redeeamable
FiatLux: Yes , but they added the line beneath saying :
spinefarm: Yeah noticed it... and this is not needed... they need to fix the information for a lot of games that aren't shown as steam redeeamable
You might be right about that , I wouldn't know , I haven't checked up so intensely on that part.... ;-)
Anyway I were just trying to convey what I thought that "SimonG" were referring to...
spinefarm: Yeah noticed it... and this is not needed... they need to fix the information for a lot of games that aren't shown as steam redeeamable
FiatLux: You might be right about that , I wouldn't know , I haven't checked up so intensely on that part.... ;-)
Anyway I were just trying to convey what I thought that "SimonG" were referring to...
My bad my bad :)
I'm talking about Men Of War games... and couple of more Steam redeeamable that aren't written as such :)