It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh, I forgot to mention that GG have the Sega MegaDrive/Genesis games on sale (AGAIN). Collection 4 is worth a look, IMO. ^^

Edit: I've gone back quite a few pages and can't see any mention of the Batman sale on Impulse. The prices are localized, so I'll just say the US$ prices: Batman: AA for $4.99 and Batman: AC for $14.99. Pad recommended!

SecuROM and GFWL (no, I'm not cursing - just letting you know what DRM they use).
Post edited April 30, 2012 by PenguinJim
There is a new Sega Colelction coming shortly. I'd suggest waiting and getting the megapack once it is added. Has games like Phantasy Star 2-4, Vectorman 2, etc.
The Walking Dead season pass (Steam) -20% 19.99 USD

FCFS
anyone know how long these will be available for?
nijuu: anyone know how long these will be available for?
I guess week deal... SEGA/Paradox :)
nijuu: anyone know how long these will be available for?
spinefarm: I guess week deal... SEGA/Paradox :)
Hope amazon makes another promotion on FM 2012, because there it was really cheap.
Zangtesu: Hope amazon makes another promotion on FM 2012, because there it was really cheap.
If I am correct it was 5 or 7.5$
Zangtesu: Hope amazon makes another promotion on FM 2012, because there it was really cheap.
spinefarm: If I am correct it was 5 or 7.5$
I think it was 5 or 10$ can't remeber. But i know that it was the better deal, but at the time I didn't know that it was possible to buy from there being an European, and when i found out it was late :S
Zangtesu: I think it was 5 or 10$ can't remeber. But i know that it was the better deal, but at the time I didn't know that it was possible to buy from there being an European, and when i found out it was late :S
Here is a nice way to get 10$ gift card for Amazon - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320313
ne_zavarj: edit : Please guys check my latest offers in the classfields section . I really want to get rid of those keys . :(
Yes ! , I have seen you write something like that more times and every time I wondered : where is the link to your post at "Classifieds"....
;-)
Post edited April 30, 2012 by FiatLux
FiatLux: Yes ! , I have seen you write something like that more times and every time I wondered : where is the link to your post at "Classifieds"....
;-)
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/classifieds/post1903
Post edited April 30, 2012 by ne_zavarj
I vaguely remember it might have been $6... but i think $5 mighta been closer ...i missed out as well when that offer was on..
nijuu: I vaguely remember it might have been $6... but i think $5 mighta been closer ...i missed out as well when that offer was on..
I've traded for it so I'm a happy manager now :)
Have asked whether it will be up for sale again soon lol.
Zangtesu: I think it was 5 or 10$ can't remeber. But i know that it was the better deal, but at the time I didn't know that it was possible to buy from there being an European, and when i found out it was late :S
spinefarm: Here is a nice way to get 10$ gift card for Amazon - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320313
Yep but that's for people residing in USA, so I think it's better not to mess with that.