It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

indie gala happy hour on! get 2 bundles for around $5.6!
tomhrxbfg: indie gala happy hour on! get 2 bundles for around $5.6!
That bundle is rubbish. Almost all games were in previous bundles.
gyokzoli: That bundle is rubbish. Almost all games were in previous bundles.
Maybe, but I got it for two bucks just to get the games I wanted and I gave away the rest. :p
gyokzoli: That bundle is rubbish. Almost all games were in previous bundles.
lol I only have alien shooter 1/2 from 1 c GG bundle and none of the others, so its really good deal for me
You must have missed a lot of bundles then :)
orcishgamer: Last day for the Amazon.com 1C deals (buy one get one free, so works out to 2.50 USD per game). I cannot find any reviews or info on many of these games, like Fairy Tales and Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars. I'm guessing they're pretty bad, but sometimes the really terribly bad games are most entertaining for kids (my daughter played Spore like crazy, entertaining game but I only really played one critter all the way to space and then was too bored to continue).

Anyone know anything about any of these? I know the King's Bounty games are supposed to be good but I have had those for some time.
Even though those deals are now dead, some of the games on 1C's site do actually have demos.
Post edited April 29, 2012 by MysterD
A couple of good deals at Gamersgate. Not too much - the only nice-nice prices seem to be the Total War: Shogun 2 campaign Rise of the Samurai for /[url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-TWS2RSC/total-war-shogun-2-rise-of-the-samurai-campaign?caff=2157851]£3.50, Magicka for /[url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-MAGICKA/magicka?caff=2157851]£2.40, and Sonic Generations for /[url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-SONICGEN/sonic-generations?caff=2157851]£9.98.
The Shogun 1 deal is high when Gamestop's base price is same 5$
When is the next big steam sale? summer sale or there is a holiday before?

ne_zavarj: I'm only interested in
Gray Matter
Edna and Harvey – The Breakout
Cargo! The Quest For Gravity

edit : new offer in the classfields section .
I missed it, what was the final price on that bundle? Did you bought it?
taczillabr: When is the next big steam sale? summer sale or there is a holiday before?
Yep, summer is next. There are 2 huge sales on Steam, summer and christmas. These sales are notorious for making my wallet totally empty. There are smaller sales on Black Friday and Halloween too. I dont remember any other holiday that gets good deals. Of course theres a publisher sale every now and then which also has great deals.

MW3 is on the weekend deal, with a shy 33% discount. Im still thinking if i should get it or not. I really enjoyed the free weekend, but 40 dollars is still a bit expensive for a 6 months old game. Ill probably get it since i know it wont get any cheaper than that till they release the next COD. Its Activision, after all.
Post edited April 29, 2012 by Neobr10
Neobr10: MW3 is on the weekend deal, with a shy 33% discount. Im still thinking if i should get it or not. I really enjoyed the free weekend, but 40 dollars is still a bit expensive for a 6 months old game. Ill probably get it since i know it wont get any cheaper than that till they release the next COD. Its Activision, after all.
I wouldn't because they basically did the free weekend to suck as much money out of it until they announce Black Ops 2 which they are doing on the 1st... also when they treat everyone but 360 users as second class citizens Activistion doesn't deserve that money.
I'm curious, when does the summer sale on steam starts? They have a specific day or it's around the 20th of June?
Post edited April 30, 2012 by Zangtesu
Among other things on sale at GG is Condemned 50% off (securm)
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-COND/condemned-criminal-origins?caff=3841861
The screenshot selection is crap though... They chose the generic farm gauntlet instead of the spooky mall or that bit where you collect body parts in a school. Silly.
This deals I consider as good ones on GamersGate...

Magicka - Four Pack €8.99
Stormrise €9.98
Sonic Generations €14.98
Football Manager 2012 €14.99
taczillabr: I missed it, what was the final price on that bundle? Did you bought it?
It was less than $13 , and i missed it too .

edit : Please guys check my latest offers in the classfields section . I really want to get rid of those keys . :(
Post edited April 30, 2012 by ne_zavarj