It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

taczillabr: The only ones I don't own are Gray Matter, Edna and Harvey, and Sickbrick.
I'm only interested in
Gray Matter
Edna and Harvey – The Breakout
Cargo! The Quest For Gravity

edit : new offer in the classfields section .
Post edited April 28, 2012 by ne_zavarj
The Walking Dead season pass (Steam) -20% 19.99 USD

FCFS
Check your PM - sent you an offer for Walking Dead :)
Thief 1 gold for $9,99 on GoG (lol...just joking but it's really damn worth 10 bucks!!)
Post edited April 28, 2012 by Sebek
Get Games Go has a nice Strategy Sale on. Very tempted by Total War Medieval II Gold for just $2.49 .
Okay, is it just me or is there no Steam daily deal today?
Post edited April 28, 2012 by Foxhack
Foxhack: Okay, is it just me or is there no Steam daily deal today?
A : They run out of games :p
B : Valve want to sell more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 . :p
Serious Sam 3 is off 66%. Maybe that is the daily?
SimonG: Serious Sam 3 is off 66%. Maybe that is the daily?
It's on sale since days .
Last day for the Amazon.com 1C deals (buy one get one free, so works out to 2.50 USD per game). I cannot find any reviews or info on many of these games, like Fairy Tales and Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars. I'm guessing they're pretty bad, but sometimes the really terribly bad games are most entertaining for kids (my daughter played Spore like crazy, entertaining game but I only really played one critter all the way to space and then was too bored to continue).

Anyone know anything about any of these? I know the King's Bounty games are supposed to be good but I have had those for some time.
I don't think there was one yesterday either.
Post edited April 28, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: Last day for the Amazon.com 1C deals (buy one get one free, so works out to 2.50 USD per game). I cannot find any reviews or info on many of these games, like Fairy Tales and Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars. I'm guessing they're pretty bad, but sometimes the really terribly bad games are most entertaining for kids (my daughter played Spore like crazy, entertaining game but I only really played one critter all the way to space and then was too bored to continue).

Anyone know anything about any of these? I know the King's Bounty games are supposed to be good but I have had those for some time.
orcishgamer: I don't think there was one yesterday either.
PM me if you want Crature Conflict, have an extra form the GG sale and really no plan on playing it.
Post edited April 28, 2012 by DodoGeo
Steam daily now showing as Pound of Ground 66% off.
orcishgamer: I don't think there was one yesterday either.
There was a daily deal yesterday too.
ABH20: Get Games Go has a nice Strategy Sale on. Very tempted by Total War Medieval II Gold for just $2.49 .
You totally should, it's great.
ABH20: Get Games Go has a nice Strategy Sale on. Very tempted by Total War Medieval II Gold for just $2.49 .
Don't think, go for it! :) It is a great game!

If you still hesitate, search for Third age: Total War, Stainless Steel, or Call of Warhammer at twcenter.net.

And then buy it :D