It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Drakhyrr: Does anybody knows if Rogue Trooper and Project: Snowblind have some kind of DRM on GamersGate? There is no info on their pages. I think I need some shooters on my backlog, and those two look nice.
Skunk: That's something I'd LOVE to know the answer to.
It seems even the demo for Project: Snowblind had Securom in it, even on Steam - won't run on modern systems because of it.

I guess there's no choice but to skip them.
Mmmm, one of my favourite PC games, Just Cause 2 (Steamworks) is /[url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-JC2/just-cause-2?caff=2157851]£3.49 on GG! Brilliant game, and it really scales well on PC. It loads in just a few seconds on my laptop and looks better than the 360 version! I know it's been $5 a few times, but is this now the cheapest it's been?

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light for /[url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-LCGOL/lara-croft-and-the-guardian-of-light?caff=2157851]£2.49 is also Steamworks and a good deal.

(They do have the Just Cause 2 "Complete Pack", but I'd recommend picking and choosing one or two 50c DLCs the next time they're on sale - or just using mods for the game instead. ;) Please note that these are my affiliate links)
Post edited April 20, 2012 by PenguinJim
Next week on Amazon: 1C games at 5$ (including King's Bounty Platinum pack) + BOGO (Buy One Get One, a 5$ credit for every purchase, to spend on the games on sale)
uchos: Next week on Amazon: 1C games at 5$ (including King's Bounty Platinum pack) + BOGO (Buy One Get One, a 5$ credit for every purchase, to spend on the games on sale)
So, it's 8 games for the recent price of 80... Neat.
PenguinJim: Mmmm, one of my favourite PC games, Just Cause 2 (Steamworks) is /[url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-JC2/just-cause-2?caff=2157851]£3.49 on GG! Brilliant game, and it really scales well on PC. It loads in just a few seconds on my laptop and looks better than the 360 version! I know it's been $5 a few times, but is this now the cheapest it's been?
i picked it up on GG last year for £2.49 so no :P
Kane and Lynch 2 is $3.75

Dungeon Siege III is $12.5

Both Steamworks titles.
Post edited April 20, 2012 by grynn
Should I dump BC on Daikatana?
orcishgamer: "Even Daikatana"? I'm surprised anyone would buy this game at all. Playing it is out of the question unless you're being paid to play it:)
you know, you're not qualified to talk about the game's qualities (or lack thereof) unless you've actually played it.

considering this game is still talked about today, i figure it's well worth it, if only for historical reasons.

grviper: Should I dump BC on Daikatana?
i'm thinking about the same thing, and i figure we both should. ;)
Post edited April 20, 2012 by Fred_DM
Thinking about it too...

Oh and Pony Friend 2 -75%
The Squeenix weekend on GamersGate looks quite juicy. :)

I don't care for the Steamworks games, but I'll definitely get Daikatana. Even if it _is_ as bad as some people make it (which seems unlikely, though not impossible), I want to experience it with my own eyes. ;)

I also noticed that all 3 of Crystal Dynamics' Tomb Raider Games are on sale, so I'll finally get those to:
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Underworld

Question: Should I start playing with "Legends" (since it's the first of the Crystal Dynamics games), or with "Anniversary" (since it seems to be a remake of the very first TR game)? I haven't played any TR games so far except the first 3 levels of the original Tomb Raider.

Also, I would appreciate any info about any of the following games - I probably can't afford all of them, but several of them sound rather interesting:

Shellshock 2
Battlestations Midway
Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
Conflict Denied Ops
Just Cause
Ancient Wars Sparta
Rogue Trooper
Project Snowblind
Project IGI I'm Going In
Reservoir Dogs
Bionicle Heroes
Abomination - The Nemesis Project
25 To Life

Which of those are especially recommendable, which of those should I skip? :)
PenguinJim: Mmmm, one of my favourite PC games, Just Cause 2 (Steamworks) is /[url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-JC2/just-cause-2?caff=2157851]£3.49 on GG! Brilliant game, and it really scales well on PC. It loads in just a few seconds on my laptop and looks better than the 360 version! I know it's been $5 a few times, but is this now the cheapest it's been?
wodmarach: i picked it up on GG last year for £2.49 so no :P
That's about $4. $3.74 is cheaper! ;)
Psyringe: Project IGI I'm Going In
Which of those are especially recommendable, which of those should I skip? :)
The first IGI is really classics, much more better than IGI 2 which on GOG
GamersGate:

Supreme Commander 2 - £3.74
Order of War - £3.74

Both Steamworks title.
Post edited April 20, 2012 by gyokzoli
Just wanted to thank the knobs that suggested writing reviews for the GG 1c pack in order to make your money back. Gamersgate has now surprisingly disabled the ability to write reviews. Thanks for that.
Post edited April 20, 2012 by Sinizine
Sinizine: Just wanted to thank the knobs that suggested writing reviews for the GG 1c pack in order to make your money back. Gamersgate has not surprisingly disabled the ability to write reviews. Thanks for that.
Actually they did it, I've only written 1 review so far (it was for Homefront, not for an 1C game), now I can't review anything, no matter if it's an 1C game or not. Wish they had completely disabled reviews for 1C pack.
Post edited April 20, 2012 by grynn